Cold Fingers

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was forced to get his rest on Kai's bed with a small tissue rolled being stuffed on one side of his nostril, courtesy of Kai. He was feeling so happy to get the chance to lie down on Kai's expensive looking bedsheet. He really liked the old man's cozy and dreamy room. 

 

'No wonder that old man is having a hard time waking up from his bed,' Sehun snorted. He slowly nuzzled his face on Kai's soft pillow. The smell of Kai's perfume or body odor or whatever it was that make Kai's smell like Kai was making Sehun crazy. He really loved the fragrance so much. He really wished that he could bottle Kai's body fragrance and took it back home.

 

"Cactus? come closer, I help you to rub your red cheek with this warm towel," Kai walked inside the room while holding a small towel in his hand. He sat on the bed beside Sehun. Kai was so mad at himself. He promises to help Sehun with his cactus garden today but he was the one that broke the promised that he made.

 

Kai carefully pulled out the tissue rolled from Sehun's nose and threw it into the dustbin. He playfully pushed the cactus boy's nose upward to check if Sehun nosebleed stopped.

 

"You're harassing my nostril, stop doing that!" Sehun scrunched his nose and swatted Kai's fingers from nudging it again.

 

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise cactus," Kai sighed as he slowly dapped the warm towel on Sehun's cheek. The cactus boy milky white skin really looked good on his black colored satin bedsheet. Kai mentally curses because of his naughty thought. 

 

"You should know that breaking the promise that you make yesterday is hurting me more than you kick me right in my face," Sehun snorted.

 

"Auch! This old man feels like being stab cruelly right in his heart, I'm sorry alright?" Kai sighed. "Forgive me," 

 

Kai placed the damp towel on the bedside table and started to fix Sehun's messy hair. He really loved the soft texture of the cactus boy's hair gliding between his rough fingers. Kai smiled when Sehun started to mutter incoherent words that he couldn't understand. 

 

"You're feeling sleepy right now because you wake up so early this morning right?" Kai chuckled. He slowly retreated his hand.

 

The old man startled when Sehun grabbed his hands and placed it on his hair again.

 

"More," Sehun whined whilst closing his eyes. The cactus boy slowly squished his body into a ball and scooted closer to Kai's. He unconsciously rubbed his face on Kai's knee, the nearest body part that he could find on the bed. "Cold," 

 

"Alright, I play with your hair because I feel so bad for breaking up my promise," The older man began to gently Sehun's hair, sliding his fingers on Sehun's scalped and massaging his head. The cactus boy already fast asleep when Kai could hear his soft snored. 

 

"Shh...stop frowning, it's alright," Kai grazed his thumb on Sehun's eyebrow to stop the cactus boy from frowning in his sleep. He tucked Sehun's with his blanket and started to lie down his tired body beside Sehun. His head was pounding so bad since he woke up that morning. He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter