Frozen

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's already past midnight, Kai was talking with Lay at the balcony area. Sehun and Baekhyun already fast asleep. They were enjoying the silent night atmosphere and the soft wind cooling their bodies from the night heat. 

 

"I'm dating Baekhyun," Lay said while blushing so hard. He couldn't hide his flustered face when he mentioned Baekhyun's name.

 

"Really?" That's a great news. I hope that you can make him happy," Kai gently tapped Lay's shoulder and started to open their first cans of beer for the night. 

 

"Thank you, I like him a lot, I'm a very happy man right now," Lay chuckled while drinking the beer. He noticed that Kai was looking too restless and sad.

 

"Let me guess, Taemin went to your shop to meet you again right?" Lay frowned. 

 

"Yes, I try to avoid him but he's so persistent, I can feel that there's no romantic feeling linger in my heart for him anymore, but I can't see him sad, It broke my heart," Kai sighed and massaged his head. 

 

"If you don't have any place in your heart for him, you better let him go, you shouldn't give him false hope Kai," Lay said as he pulled out his cigarette from his pocket.

 

"S-Sehun know about this Lay?" Kai stuttered. He remembered Sehun's scowling face every time he saw him holding a cigarette. He knew that the cactus boy really serious in making his brother, Lay, to stop his smoking habit.

 

"That silly boy is fast asleep, he looks so tired. What do you guys do this whole day?" Lay giggled while handing another cigarette to Kai. Both of them stopped to light up the cigarettes when they could sense something eerie staring at them, right behind their back.

 

"I'm sleepwalking right now hyung," Sehun smirked. He was standing behind them crossing his arms with his terrible bed hair, twirling his lollipop and looking at both of them with a very judging face. The cactus boy grabbed the two cigarettes that were hanging out from Kai's and Lay's mouth and crushed it in his palms. He shoved a newly opened lollipop into Lay's mouth and stuffed his lollipop into Kai's mouth. He was shocked because of own dumb action too.

 

"I'm sorry, that lollipop is for my brother Lay!" Sehun said with a very red face. He gritted his teeth when he saw Lay's smirking face and quickly walked away from both of them.

 

Kai was so bewildered with Sehun attitude. He was trying so hard to hide his red and hot face at Lay. "That's an accident," Kai said while shyly twirling sehun's lollipop in his mouth.

 

"Wao, he's sharing his precious lollipop with you and you don't even feet disgusted with his mistake," Lay stared at Kai with a very confused face. 

 

"I'm used to it by now," Kai shrugged.

 

"You guys are sharing lollipop now? sharing something like that is a very intimated thing to do with only friends Kai," Lay said with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"I treat him like my little brother?" Kai doesn't even confidence with his answer. He doesn't even know his own heart right now.

 

"It's alright if you have fallen in love with my brother, I know that I can trust you with him, but, you need to be firm with your heart, I'm not going to let my brother get broken heart with my best friend. I have to kill you when you do that!" Lay said with a very serious face. 

 

"I treat him like my ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter