Scooter

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m not going to ride on your ridiculous looking scooter, and wear your pink helmet, are you crazy cactus?” Kai said grumpily while crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“We are going to take my car,” Kai snapped.

 

Sehun actually didn’t really hear any words that Kai sprouted at him right now. He was too busy eyeing the old boy's figure from inside his helmet. Kai looked so good in his slightly crumpled white shirt and very tight ripped jeans. He looked so taintedly handsome. ‘Is that even a word?’ he silently shook his head. “Just sit down, old man,” He said while shoving his lollipop into Kai’s mouth.

 

‘That will shut up your mouth,’ Sehun rolled his eyes toward Kai.

 

“How I’m going to shoves my full piercing ear in this ugly helmet, oh the wise cactus in the whole wide world?” Kai snorted while knocking on Sehun's helmet repeatedly using his knuckles.

 

“This old man just like to nag, nag, and nag, here, let me do it for you,” Sehun gritted his teeth. He feels so annoyed with Kai right now. He abruptly stood up and pushed the small helmet to fits Kai’s head.

 

“It’s ing hurts!” Kai yelled with bulging eyes.

 

“I’m still a baby, please keep your word in PG section,” Sehun smugly sat back on his scooter.

 

“It’s either you going to sit behind me right now or I’m going to call my brother Lay,” The younger boy quickly pulled out his phone that he kept on his pocket.

 

“Fine, sheesh,” Kai brutally took his seat behind Sehun. He then casually placed his hands around Sehun’s waist.

 

“Pull your hand away from my waist, erted old man.” Sehun swatted Kai's hand while blushing so hard.

 

‘Thank god, I’m wearing my helmet right now,' The pink sweater boy mentally screamed.

 

Kai quickly pulled his hands away from Sehun’s waists. He placed his hands on his thighs while patiently waited for Sehun to start his scooter engine.

 

“Just hurry up cactus, it's hot!” Kai whined.

 

‘What the hell, why are you whining at him Kai,' He mentally screamed.

 

‘The old man actually knows how to whine,’ Sehun snickered. He was so shocked when Kai started to grab his helmet with his two hands.

 

“What are doing right now, being funny?” Sehun howled.

 

“You don’t let me hold your waist, where should I be grabbing when we start to move, your helmet is an awesome option, right? I’m a genius!” Kai laughed while still not letting go of the younger boy's head.

 

“Oh the wise cactus in the whole wide world, all of our stuff that we’re going to buy later, they just come in small pocket size, we can just shove it into our pockets after we buy it right?” Kai smirked.

 

“...I forgot about that!” Sehun looked so bewildered at Kai.

 

“You never think about that part huh? I’m being so patient here little one, park your scooter back at the parking area again, let’s take my car,” Kai said with a serious authority tone. He was not in a good mood because of his ear has been throbbing so hard inside the small helmet, it’s getting more painful every time he talked.

 

Sehun flinched when he heard Kai intimidating voice. He pouted and started to drive his scooter back to the parking area. Kai was slightly smiling at his back, still not letting go of Sehun’s helmet. The younger boy looked so sad to be scolded like that.

 

‘Lay hyung never use that awful tone when talking to me,' Sehun was so lost in his thought and he didn’t realize that he was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter