Lolipop thief

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"W-who..demon?" Kai stuttered.

 

"You’re a very nosy old man, I can't tell you about that, not sorry," Sehun rolled his eyes towards Kai.

 

"I'm hungry, it’s already lunch time, let’s eat! you're paying because buying me lunch is included in the total damage that you've done to my cactus garden, see I already put it in my notebook," Sehun pinpointed the small note on his tiny book.

 

"I'll buy you lunch even when it's not stated in your book, I'm hungry too," Kai smiled. 

 

'Bright Smile! Bright smile! stop smiling, stay grumpy old man! I can't handle your cute face so well,' Sehun mentally screamed.

 

They arrived at Sehun’s favorite shopping mall. Kai was about to close his car door when suddenly the cactus boy rushed to hide his face on Kai’s chest. His long arms wrapped around the older boy's waist. Kai was being pressed between his own car and Sehun’s body. "W-what?" The older boy became speechless because of the cactus boy spontaneous act.

 

"Shh...shh…Just wrap your arm around me, it's my professor, I skip his class today, gosh, quick, hide me!" Sehun panicky pressed his face into Kai's chest.

 

"Is he gone?" The younger boy tried to peek from under Kai’s arm.

 

"Your professor is wearing a nerdy glasses with a big mole on his left cheek right? He's glaring at me when he walks in front of us just now, and yes, he already left," Kai chuckled.

 

"Seriously cactus, you're wearing a bright pink color sweater, and how can I hide a hippo just by my hug," Kai laughed.

 

"Ouch, did you just..." Kai hissed in pain while placing his hand on his chest. 

 

"Yes, I just bite you old man, try calling me hippo again," Sehun glared while stomping away from the stunned looking Kai.

 

They stopped at the nearest candy store in the mall. Sehun was all smiling while searching for his favorite flavor lollipop in the store. He walked out of the store with a very sad looking face.

 

"Can't find your lollipop?" Kai asked while still twirling his own lollipop in his mouth.

 

"No, my favorite flavor just sold out," Sehun whined.

 

"I must have a lollipop in my mouth, or I will start biting my nails," The cactus boy looked so restless. He just stared at Kai's mouth the entire time they were talking.

 

"N-no, this is mine, I like this flavor," Kai rolled his eyes. He was trying his best to hide his flustered face.

 

'Did he really need my lollipop? It’s already been in my mouth, you're careless cactus,' Kai sighed.

 

"Fine, don't blame me if you lost any of your fingers toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter