Lollipop

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai couldn't really believe what was he doing right now. He was sweeping the mess that he made on the balcony last night. He was actually helping the pink sweater boy to clean his cactus garden. He received a phone call from Lay before he went to sleep last night. He just couldn't really say no to his dear friend. He also couldn't avoid getting nagged by his housemate, Baekhyun. He said that he saw Sehun cried so hard because the garden holds a special memory of the pink sweater boy's mother.

 

'Here I am helping him to clean his garden so early in the morning' Kai sighed.

 

Sehun was so happy while having his breakfast with his brother Lay that morning. Lay said that Kai would be going to help him to rebuild his cactus garden again. Sehun really didn't know why the thought of seeing that old man again makes him so happy.

 

'I'm happy because he's following hyung order' Sehun smiled. He whistled as he got out from his apartment and walked toward his cactus garden at the end of the hallway. He didn't forget to bring his notebook along with him. 'I must calculate the cost and shove it to his dirty face,' he thought, already planning to make the old man suffered. 

 

Skipping happily, he stopped when he saw the old man's lean body figure as he grumpily swept the floor. 'He doesn't have any shirt to wear?' he whined. Kai had a very beautiful firm body, a caramel color skin and a gorgeous tattoo art covering almost half of his body. Kai was showing off his bare upper body again. Sehun huffed, annoyed because he couldn't stop staring at the beautiful tattoos on Kai's body. He would love to run his fingers on it. 

 

'Where does it end?'  He blushed when he realized that some of the tattoos were hidden under his pants. Sehun quickly made a fake coughing sound that startled Kai that seemed so so lost in his own thought.

 

"I'm helping you because of my friend, Lay," Kai stated, scowling at Sehun as he continued his cleaning duty. 

 

"I drag myself here, just to meet you again so earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter