4. Delicate Touch

The Flaws of Emotion (TFE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Turn out I can't finish this story in only 4 episode so I decided to extend it but I'm not entirely sure how long will it be since the story is in progress. I'm having a hard time to keep up writing but I'm not giving up so please trust me and support by giving positive comments and upvote. Thank you to all readers who stick with me. 

~Blossom_sprng~

“You’re doing it again,” Lea complains beside me. She pouted childishly and I wanted to pull her cheeks to make her stop the cute act because it makes me cringe. I wasn’t into cutesy stuff and coming from my best friend, it kind of put me off since she rarely does this. But, I was too absorbed in my thoughts to register what she’s been asking me.

“What?” I inquired, frowning in confusion.

She sighs loudly and rolled her eyes. Clucking her tongue in annoyance, she leans her body back at the chair we are sitting in the middle of a café.

“Blanking out, that’s what you had been doing these past 20 minutes. It irked me,” She said honestly.

I frowned because I truly didn’t notice I was doing that.

“Really?” I asked. “Yeah, do you even know what our conversation is?” she asked impatiently while crossing her arms across her chest.

“Uh, you are talking about the guy we met in class before,” I hesitate and try to decipher her expression whether it’s correct. However, seeing her glare means that I am definitely not on the right track so I try to backtrack my words but she cut me off with a curse.

“No , I was talking about a plan for a trip to Japan next month. See, you didn’t even listen. What are you thinking of so much that you barely hear anything I’m saying,” she huffed, her nose flared in anger. Lea was a bit short tempered so it was hard dealing with her sometimes. Not wanting to make her mad because she is scary when she gets angry, I apologized quickly so as to make our life especially mine peaceful.

“I’m so sorry, it’s just there are a lot of things on my mind now with the assignments and you know, problems at home,” I put both of my hands together and grinned sheepishly. Her eyes slit suspiciously before she leans forward, staring straight at me and her voice drops into a whisper once she opens .

“Then, do you mind sharing what exactly happened between you and Do Kyungsoo? The fact that you guys came to school together this morning weirded me out,” her face changes with a sneaky smile decorating her lips and her eyes full of curiosity as she waits for me to say something.

I freeze upon hearing that. , I shouldn’t have walked together with him to college today but I don’t know why I relent to his offer. “It just happened so. You know that we are neighbours, right. I mean it wasn’t so weird coming to university together. Our class just happened to be at the same time,” I explain logically. Lea didn’t buy the boring explanation I came up with, her gaze pierces right through mine.

“Okaaaaay,” she dragged her words before continuing “but you guys are not even close. You detest him and he is the guy who keeps picking on you in every chance he got though you are kind of lucky that he knows you. All of the girls in this college are dying to be in the same class as him and if they know your house is right beside him, they probably going to attack you. But that’s impossible because you always fight with him so I couldn’t understand how come you guys could be walking together to the campus this morning. It just seems out of place and weird,” she quips.

When she mentioned that, I gulped thinking on the moments where I hate Kyungsoo with all of my guts but these past few days, my mind is clouded with this incomprehensible feeling that I myself felt scared of.  My mind drifted to everything that happened this past week, remembering the exact scene of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter