Chapter 2

Love you just the way you are

As soon as Yoojin was gone, Jackson and Youngjae stood facing each other. 

"I will miss you!" Jackson cried in the saddest voice he could make.

"Especially me!!!" Youngjae wailed dramatically. Jinyoung went to smack them on the head, his cheeks flushed. Jackson and Youngjae winced, rubbing their heads.

"That's what you get for mocking me!" he huffed.

"But the two of you looked so cute together!" Jackson whined.

"I agree with him. You two do look like a loving couple," Youngjae agreed. The other two nodded their head too. 

"Do you think she likes me back?" Jinyoung asked, biting his lips.

"I got a feeling that she does! She likes to cuddle you the most whenever she goes to sleep," Jackson, who had recovered from the beating, nodded. He patted Jinyoung on the back with a grin.

"But that doesn't imply anything," Jinyoung countered. 

"Whatever it is, I'm quite certain she likes you too!" Jackson countered back. Jinyoung was about to argue back when Jaebum interupted him.

"Guys, stop fighting. Time will tell if Yoojin likes Jinyoung or..." he paused for a moment and gave Jinyoung a meaningful look.

"Jinyoung confesses to her his feelings," Jaebum finished. Jinyoung's eyes were as wide as saucers upon hearing that.

"I can't do that! I would make a fool out of myself!" he protested. 

"Well, it's your choice. Confess to her or let her get taken by another guy," Jaebum shrugged, making Jinyoung speechless. As much as he hated to admit it, Jaebum was right.

"Alright, alright. I will do so soon," he sighed. He did needed time to prepare himself after all.

"Yay!" the three of them cheered, happy that Jinyoung would finally professed his feelings to his crush after years of hesistation. 

"Anyway, what shall we do now?" Youngjae asked.

"Why don't we go watch TV? Yoo Jin's parents should have left for work by now," Jinyoung suggested. The other three nodded eagerly.

"Sounds good to me!" Jackson grinned. With that, the seven of them got off the bed and headed to the living room. They stood on top of one another so that Bam bam who was at the top could switched on the TV.

"Guys, be more stable! I can't switch on the television if you guys wobble like that!" Jaebum yelled so that everyone could hear. Their "tower" swayed from side to side as he spoke.

"We are trying!" Jinyoung grunted, trying to exert all his strength to support Youngjae. After a few futile attempts, Jaebum finally managed to switched on the television. Feeling victorious for accomplishing something, they cheered gleefully. Suddenly, the "tower" collapsed without warning. They screamed as they fell to the ground with a soft "thud". 

"Oww. Getting hurt twice in one day wasn't very nice," Jackson grimaced.

"Are you guys alright?" Jaebum asked, looking at the others with worry.

"Don't worry. We are fine," the other three nodded. They stood up and climbed up the sofa. It was very tedious for the sofa was very tall to the small dolls. They huffed and puffed when they reached the sofa. After resting for a while, Youngjae jumped on the "On" button to turn on the television. The four of them discussed what to watch before they finally settled on watching a comedy. They relaxed on the sofa as the comedy played. Soon, the living room was filled with their hearty laughter.