Chapter 9

Love you just the way you are

A month later...

Euphonious music played across the capacious school hall, which was bristling with students and teachers eating, dancing and chatting. Jinyoung put his hand on Yoojin's waist as they danced to the music. He and the other three dolls were now homeschooled so they were able to attend the prom.

"Having fun?" Yoojin asked, grinning. 

"Of course I am," Jinyoung replied, smiling at her. He then put a hand on her cheek and gently caressed it.

"Especially since I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world," he added, making Yoojin blush.

They danced for a little while more before joining their friends. 

"How was the dance, you two sweethearts?" Bambam grinned at them cheekily. Yoojin's friends at school had met up with the four dolls earlier and they instantly became good friends. Jinyoung rolled his eyes playfully and hit him lightly.

"You have no right to tease us like that when you yourself also have a date," he smirked, pointing to a petite female just some distance away. Bambam turned as red as a tomato at his words.

"Oh, come on! Why do you have to make a comeback with the fact that Seunghee agreed to go to the prom with me?" he whined. Jinyoung and Yoojin chuckled.

Just then, Areum, who had her arms around Mark, came to them, along with Jaebum, Jackson, Youngjae and Yugyeom.

"I know I've said this before but the two of you look so cute together!" Areum squealed. She then nodded in approval at Jinyoung.

"You are really lucky to get such a handsome boyfriend," Areum continued. 

"Hello? What about me?" Mark pouted. Areum went over to him and pecked him on the cheek.

"Of course you are handsome as well, even more handsome than Jinyoung," she cooed, making Mark smile from ear to ear. 

"Why do the three of you have dates while I have none?" Yugyeom whined. Jaebum patted his back.

"That makes the four of us," he chuckled, gesturing to Youngjae and Jackson who was just nearby.

"But we still have a good time anyway!" Jackson grinned.

"Yes, we have," Yugyeom smiled, feeling better.

"Anyway, shall we have some food? I'm starving!" Youngjae suggested.

"Good idea!" Jinyoung grinned. Together, the ten of them head to the buffet and enjoyed the rest of the prom.