Chapter 1

Love you just the way you are

"Wake up, Yoojin!" Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung and Younjae chorused, nudging her with their tiny shoulders. Yoojin groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning, guys," she murmured groggily.

"Good morning!" they chirped. Yoojin yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. She then went to get ready for school, not forgetting to sneak a little food for the guys.

"Thanks, Yoojin! You're the best!" Jackson grinned, giving her a thumbs up sign. Today's breakfast was scrambled egg with sausage -- their favourite. They munched on the scrumptious meal happily.

"Don't mention it," Yoojin smiled as she tied her shoelaces. She was donned in a red t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts and looked more energised than she did earlier.  Her school did not have a strict dress code so she could wear anything as long as it was appropriate. When she was done tying, she stood up and turned to face them. Waving to them,  she said goodbye to the dolls.

"Do you really have to go?" Jinyoung whined, grabbing one of her fingers and rubbing his head against it. Yoojin's heart melted at how adorable he was. How could she bear to leave them with Jinyoung acting like that? 

"Yeah. We will miss you," Youngjae pouted. 

"Especially me," Jinyoung added, letting go of her finger. The other three dolls turned to look at him before smirking at each other. Upon realising what he had just said, Jinyoung's cheeks became tinted with red. Not only him, Yoojin's face was beetroot as well. But she managed to recover quickly from that.

"I'm afraid I have to go now," she sighed with reluctance in her voice. As much as she wanted to bring them, incidents were... bound to happen with them around. But she still loved them dearly.

"Can you please don't go? Just for one day?" Youngjae pleaded, giving her the puppy eyes. The rest of them except Jaebum gave her the puppy eyes too. 

"Oh, god. Not that," Yoojin thought, feeling herself wanting to give in to them. After all, who could resist those eyes?

"Guys, don't make this hard for Yoonjin," Jaebum chided. The other three immediately stopped doing that but they still looked dejected.

"Don't worry, guys. I will be back before you know it," Yoojin smiled, trying to cheer them up. Their expressions became much brighter when she said that. She waved goodbye to them once more before heading out.

"Bye!" the dolls chorused, waving back.