::07:: Please Don't Tell Him.....

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"Ya....Eun Chan.....your okay?" Young Bae asked.

"Yea....i'm fine....." She wiped her face.

Young Bae noticed the tension whenever Seunghyun and Amber were in the same room, it was unusual. He overheard the conversation they had and just remember Seunghyun talking about some girl he met years ago to him. Is she the same person? Seunghyn also told him that she kind of resembles a boy and her name was......Amber!

"We have to talk." Young Bae grabbed Amber by the arm and dragged her to the back.

"Have you met Seung hyun before?"

Amber laughed and she immediately frowned when she saw that Young Bae was serious.

"Yea.....I met him briefly 5 years ago." She looked down.

"You’re her!....the girl he used to talk about. I couldn't believe he didn't recognize you." YoungBae wondered if Seunghyun had amnesia. How could he not recognize a girl he is still in love with?

"Yea....but it's okay. We met once briefly" Amber brushed it off. She could never forget Seunghyuns handsome face.

"You said you met Seunghyun 5 years ago…..Your daughter is 5 years old. Seunghyun, is he the......."

"I got to go......umph.." Amber ran into Seungri.

"So I knew you were a girl.....Amber."

"Seungri.....please....Don't tell him. I'm not ready."

Seungri laughed.

"Ya...Seungri, don't say anything. Let her do it on her own time." Young Bae tapped Amber on her shoulder.

“Urgh…..AMBER! How could you do that to him?! You should see how much he praises you when you’re not here. ‘Oh why can’t you be like Eun Chan, Seungri?’ ‘Seungri, Eun Chan would have done a way better job than you.’ ‘Why can’t we have more people like Eun Chan’!!” He screamed at her.

“Ya Seungri, STOP!” Young Bae interfered after seeing that Seungri brought Amber close to tears.

“No, She needs to know what she is really doing. She has a child with Hyung and he doesn’t know about it. What did he do to deserve that?” Amber started to tear. She felt that everything he said was right. “You’re a evil, selfish person for doing that to Hyung.”

She turned to leave but Seungri held her arm.

“Don’t worry about coming in tomorrow. Leave and don’t come back.” He warned her. She snatched her arm back and left. It was no doubt that Seungri was going to tell Seunghyun about their child. She had to find him first.
------

Sorry for the late update.
I will be updating another chapter
soon to make it up to you guys.
Happy New Year Everyone!!