::02:: The Next Morning

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"Where am I" Amber asked half-asleep. She remembered being at the bar, drinking, and talking with Seung hyun, the hotel......THE HOTEL....she remembered. She slowly sat up and looked beside her. There he was snoring very softly in the . OMG.....OMG....OMG...she thought. She quickly grabbed the sheet and covered herself. She saw all of their underclothes on the floor.

"Please don't tell me....I didn't......nooooo" She cried.

"I could just grab my things and sneak out very quietly" She planned. With the sheet covering herself she tipped-toed across the room to pick up her underclothes. She then looked over to where Seung hyun was sleeping and she couldn't help herself from staring. He was wayyyy better looking in broad day light. She noticed his masculine jawline, his perfect eyebrows, cute nose and soft lips. Her eyes then trailed down to his muscular chest, perfect abs and her eyes trailed a little bit lower......

"If you stare any harder I might have to send you a postcard." He made her jump.

"I was just......um......" He laughed at her. He sat up from the bed noticing that he was exposed. He wasn't shy about his body, but he put on his boxers to be considerate and make her feel more comfortable.

"Sorry" She said shyly. He looked at her holding on to the sheet tightly. She had a serious case of bed head but it only made her look even cuter. How could that guy she was with left her? She was cute. Maybe not in the classic way but she had her own style and she wasn't afraid to tell someone off. He liked that about her.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll order some room service for us.....I want us to talk, I want to know all about you, and I want you to know all about me." He smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek.

As soon as she heard the water running she quickly got dressed.

"I have to get out of here" She thought.

In record time, she put on her clothes and took her suitcase out of the door. She thought about leaving a note but she decided against it. She notice a bunch of red roses in a vase. She took a single rose and laid it on the bed. The less he knew the better.

Meanwhile, Seung hyun turned the shower off after cleaning up.

"I'm so glad I meet you Amber. Not to sound cheezy but as soon as you looked into my eyes in the bar I knew that it was something. What should I order-----" He opened the bathroom door to find the room empty. Her suitcase wasn't even there. He looked at the bed they slept in and notice the single rose. He quickly got dressed and went downstairs to the lobby.

"Hi....im sorry sir but did you see a young lady...uhhh young man with a suitcase?" He asked an employee.

"I believe so......"

"When did you see him?" He asked referring to Amber.

"I believe about an half an hour ago"

Wow......did I take a shower for that long? He thought.

"Thank you sir" He left disappointed. How could she just leave him like that? He thought there was something there between them. How could she leave without saying goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ::03:: Preview

"You have to find him Amber.......he has to know." Victoria knew this topic was close but [insert spoiler here]

"Look we're fine the way we are.....we don't need anyone's help.....ok?"

"But---"

"Can we just drop it?!" Amber snapped.

It was clear that Amber was upset, so Victoria decided to change the subject.