::03:: Four Years Later....

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"Thank you sooooo much for setting up this interview, Victoria" Amber smiled at her best friend.

"No problem......I know living on your own can not be easy. Especially with raising a child too......" Victoria reminded her.

There was an ackward silence between them.

"You have to find him Amber.......he has to know." Victoria knew this topic was close but she wanted her daughter Mina to have a father. She wanted Amber to have some help raising her child.

"Look we're fine the way we are.....me and Mina don't need anyone's help.....ok?"

"But---"

"Can we just drop it?!" Amber snapped.

It was clear that Amber was upset, so Victoria decided to change the subject.

"Well the manager's name is Dong Young Bae. You have an interview with him tomorrow at 8 am. Good luck." Victoria smiled weakly.

"Vicky.....sorry for snapping at you but enough I get these lectures from my parents about who the father is. I feel that I made this mistake, so I should deal with it. Even though she was unexpected, Mina is the best thing that happened to me. When the time is right, she will know her father."

"Just try not to wait too long." Victoria worried.

"I hope I don't have to." Amber though to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber was dress in a dress shirt and slacks when she arrived at the Coffee Shop.

She looked around and noticed that there were all guys working there. Hmmmmmm.

"Excuse me sir, I have a meeting the manager." She asked the guy behind the counter.

"Ohhhh wooooow......you must be the new worker? Hello, im Kang Daesung. Can I call you hyung?" He asked with a big smile.

"Uhhhh yea sure....whatever. Do you know where the manager is?" She was annoyed at this guy already.

"Yea, I'll go get him." He smiled.

"Jeez, why does he keep smiling? Is the pay that good?" Amber thought.

Daesung went upstairs to where he saw Young Bae typing into his laptop.

"Manager sir? The new guy is here."

"Daesung, how many times i told you......call me Young Bae." He told him.

"Okay Mana--- Young Bae. He is downstairs waiting." Daesung left and Young Bae followed. He observed the new guy before approaching.

"Hello----" He pause trying to get his name.

"My name is Liu----Li.... Li Eun Chan" Ambered lied.

"Okay Lui Li Eun Chan, I need some I.D. so you could start tomorrow." Young Bae opened up his laptop preparing to put "Amber's" information in. He was getting skeptical about this guy already.

"Uhhh.....I lost my I.D. but I could tell you my I.D. number." Amber stated nervously. After a small pause Young Bae look up at her impatiently.

"Uhhh....it's 344331244212" She stated honestly.

He type the information into his laptop and pause for a brief second. He looked up at her with a questioning look.

"So your a girl? and your real name is Amber Liu?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes." She replied. He quickly closed his lap and stood up. "We only hire men at this coffee shop.....sorry."

She held his arm. "Please sir, I really need this job. I could pass for a guy and I could do just as much work as one too."

"I don't know----" He stood in place. "I don't know if the owner would approve of this."

"Look, I have a lot of responsibilities on my plate, I am young and i'm taking care of my 3 year old child. Please I need the money to put food in our mouth and have a roof over our heads." She said referring to her and her daughter.

Young Bae thought it over. He didn't want to see this young lady in the streets with her child.

"Okay Li Eun Chan. You start tomorrow. I'm risking my job letting you work here, so If anyone finds out that you are a girl, you will be let go immediately. You start at 8am, don't be late." He continued to type in information into the computer.

"Thank you sir......I won't let you down!" She smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::04:: Preview

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked as if he was trying to remember. She look really familiar to him but he couldn't think how.

"Uhhhhh.....no.....I don't think we've ever met sir." Amber lied through her teeth. She knew exactly who he was.

"Well im Choi Seung Hyun. I'm the owner of this coffee shop. I don't want to see you chatting like that again.....now get back to work." He started to walk away and he took a look at her again and shook his head.

"That guy looks really familiar" He thought to himself.

Please comment :)