Final Chapter

It Was Suppose To Be One Night

 

“OMG Seunghyun!”   Amber crawl to his side.  Tear streamed down her face as she pulled Seunghyun away from Teddy, who was also on the floor unconscious.

“Please don’t leave me Seunghyun…..I need you….I love you.  I’m sorry that I left you that night.  I’m sorry that I kept Mina a secret from you.  I’m sorry about everything, just please don’t go.”  Amber sobbed as she shook Seunghyun.

He slowly opened his eyes as he moaned.  Amber cries subsided as see notice the conscious Seunghyun.

“Are you ok?”  He asked her disregarding what happened earlier.

“Omg! Seunghyun your alive!”  She gave him the hug nearly cutting off his blood circulation.  “Your bleeding but where is the bullet wound?”  She lifted up his blood stained shirt to only find a perfectly sculpted abs and no wounds.  She then looked over at Teddy who was still unconscious with blood leaking underneath him.

“Call 911.” Seunghyun directed to Amber.

Seunghyun suffered a bruised rib which was bandage by the ambulance workers.  Teddy was pronounced dead on the scene. 

“I know that they are investigating your place as a crime scene and you and Mina might need a place to stay.  You guys could stay over my place until your situated or permanently.” Seunghyun suggested once the workers and the cops cleared the scene.

“Really?  I mean don’t you like your solitude?”

“I heard what you said when you thought I wasn’t going to make it and to be honest, even though I’m upset at you for not telling me about Mina, even though im upset about you for leaving, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m still crazy about you.  Amber, I love you and I would like to make you my wife one day.”  Seunghyun leaned in to kiss Amber, who closed her eyes and embraces his sweet lips on hers.

“But I’m not like other girls…”  Amber said once the kiss was broken.

“I know that Amber.  That is what makes you special.  You are yourself no matter what.”  He smiled as he caress her small face.

“Now where is my little girl.  We need to start over and I need to get to know her.”

As if on cue, Krystal walked in front of the couple with little Mina holding her hand.

“I believe this little one belongs to both of you.” She smiled as she handed Mina off to Amber

“Mommy, your ok” She hugged Amber who knelt down to hug her small frame.

“Mommy is ok and mommy missed you.”  Amber picked her up and held her.  “Mommy wants you to meet someone.   This is your Daddy, Mina.”

Seunghyun didn’t expect the sudden introduction as her father, he was nervous towards how Mina would take it.

“I have a daddy?”  Mina smiled. “Daddy!”  She reached her small arms out towards Seunghyun who happily accepted her in his arms.

“Mina, I was thinking we could get to know each other.  We could play tea time together and eat ice cream and go to the park.”

“Mommy I like him already!  I like having a daddy.”  Mina eyes from crescent moons.

“You and mommy are going to live with me from now on and be a family.” Seunghyun looked at Amber to confirm.

“I like the sound of that” Amber smiled as they walked to Seunghyun’s car. 

~End~