::10:: I'm Not Letting Her Go Again

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"I said 2 months but I was nice enough to wait for 3. That means you owe me triple." Teddy smirked as he walked towards Amber.

With the all the drama thinking about Seunghyun and Mina, she forgot about the money she owed Teddy. She didn't even have half of the money and now he wants triple!

"T...Teddy? It's a little much that your asking for triple. I'm taking care of a little girl and I just got fired from my job---" He slapped her with the back of his hand. The impact of the slap caused his ring to slice the side of her face.

"Where is my money?" He quickly grabbed , causing her face to turn red. She tried to loosen his grip around her neck but she was no match for his tall muscular frame.

She was happy that Mina left. She couldn't bear have her daughter witness what was happening to her irresponsible, selfish mother. She hope Mina would be happy whereever she was at. If she could only tell Mina how much mommy love and care about her. Her thoughts drifted off to Seunghyun. How much she wanted to apologize Amber slowly began to loose conscienceness.

Seunhyun. How could she forget the man who made her heart beat fast and slow at the same time? The person who she loved so much that it scared her. How she wished she could turn back the time. How she wished that him, Mina and her could be a family. She messed up and now she was paying for it.

Her arms fell at her sides.

Her eyelids was getting heavy.

"Amber?! Open up the door" Someone banged at the front door causing Teddy to loosen his grip on Amber's neck.
She instantly slid to the floor grasping for her breath.

"Amber! Open up! It's me Seunghyun. Are you all right?"

"!" Teddy pulled out the gun from behind his waist.

He was ready to do anything necessary to retrieve the money that Amber owes him.

He kicked her in the stomach as she was still on the floor grasping for air.

"Get up!"

"I'm going to get you! Leave her alone!" Seunghyun
screamed in fear for the mother of his child.

Amber looked up at Teddy with her blood red eyes. She couldn't believe Seunghyun was there right when she needed him. It was as if he knew she was in trouble.

"Open the door." Teddy pointed the gun at her.

A weak and fragile Amber opened the door. Seunghyun instantly grabbed her into a bear hug. Tears stained his face as he looked at her in her fragile state. He angrily looked at the man who done this to her.

"Look....I don't know you and I don't know what you do, just leave her alone."

Teddy laughed. After all the time he waited for the money, he wasn't going to let go of Amber easily.

"I can't do that. You know what this little of your's owe me my money? In matter of fact, I don't even want the money anymore."

"So what do you want?" Seunghyun regret asking that question.

"I want Amber to work her debt off. You see this is more about money.....this is about respect. When she took so long to pay me, she straight up disrespected me. Now it's time for her to give me my respect."

Seunghyun honestly thought this guy was out of it. Respect? Why can't he just give him the lously money. Besides, he was rich. He could afford it, especially for
Amber and Mina's safety.

"I'm not letting her go." Seunghyun held onto Amber tightly. "I let her go once and i'm not letting her go again."

Teddy laughed once again.

"If I can't have her.....nobody will have her." He lifted up the weapon at her.

Seunghyun had to think fast. He didn't want to give up his Amber but then he didn't want her dead. He didn't even have time to think.

He quickly pushed Amber to the floor and ran towards Teddy, who was within 3 steps in front of him.

*POW*

They both fell to the ground. Seunghyun shirt was wet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Another update....lol

@Xoxo -I'll try to update more often. Thanks for reading
@xdorkyx - I was so mad when winglin was down but now that it's up again...i'll try to update more often.
@sotong - i'll try to update more often...hope you like this chapter.