::05:: Not Yet....But Soon

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
That new guy face kept appearing in Seunghyuns' thoughts. He never thought of a guy soo much. He thought he was losing his mind for a second. He trusted Young Bae when it came to hiring the right employees but something about that guy bothered him.

"Young Bae?"

"Wassup?"

"The new guy.....Li Eun Chan......what's his background?"

"24 years old, finished high school, hard-worker." Young Bae stated. "He's a good kid."

"I feel like I seen him before....but I just can't think of where." Seung hyun was thinking real hard where he saw "him" before.

"Please.....don't give yourself a headache." Young Bae laughed and he patted him on the back.

"Yea maybe im going crazy." He laughed to himself.

Amber finally finished her shift at the coffee shop. She held her emotions under control. Choi Seung hyun was the owner? She remember 4 years ago......

Flashback

"All this time and I don't even know your name." He said with his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling.

"It's Amber.....Amber Liu" She slurred. "So why are you in this hotel?" She asked out of curiosity.

"I'm planning on opening up a Coffee Shop. I was meeting with some investors ." He explained.

End of Flashback

"Wow....out of all the coffee shops I had to work for the one he owns." She thought.

After picking up Mimi, she decided to call Krystal and tell her about her ironic situation.

"He works there? What am I going to do?"

"Hello to you too." Krystal laughed.

"Im sorry but the guy that father my child is my boss. I have to quit!"

"What? You can't always run away from your problems Amber. You have to eventually tell him. He has to know about Mina."

"He didn't even recognize me, Krystal."

"What? Well it has been four years....maybe he forgot about you."

For some strange reason Amber felt hurt. He did forget about her. That meant that night they spent together meant nothing to him.

"Amber are you there?" Krystal asked over the phone.

"Yea....." She sounded sad.

"Sound like someone is in love...."

"Psst.....please I'll be aight....I don't need him!" She tried to convince herself.

Krystal knew to back out of this argument........She knew how Amber really felt.....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Seung hyun stared at Amber as she cleaned. This new guy was getting to him. He had a unusually small waist and a nice ........Whoa!... He had to shake his head to snap out of it. Young Bae noticed him staring.

"He's a hard worker" Young Bae startled him.

"Yea I see.....he's so young.....and he's here very early and stays very late at night.....Shouldn't he be out chasing girls?" Seung hyun asked in confusion.

"He's a young single father and he has financial responsibilities."

"Wow....he should of thought of the consequences before he laid up with a random chick."

Young Bae looked at him in shock.

"Guess he's got to learn the hard way." Seunghyun left.

There was a yellow lamborgini that pulled up in front of the store. A gorgeous, long haired woman stepped out and enter the cafe. She took a seat at one of the tables. Amber went over to take her order.

"Hi im Eun Chan. What would you like to order?"

"Well actually, im here to see Seung hyun....but I supposed I order a coffee." The woman instantly took off her shades.

"Coming right up." As Amber went to make the coffee, she saw Seung hyun make his way over to where the woman was seated. He seemed to be whispering into her ear as she giggled. For some strange reason, her heart dropped. "So that's his type?" She thought. She made her way over with the woman's coffee.

"Here you go ma'am."

"He's so adorable....Seung hyun babe where did you find him?" She asked.

"Yea he's new."

Amber stood there waiting for an introduction. Seung hyun noticed.

"Dara....this is Eun Chan....Eun Chan, this is my fiance, Sandara."

"Fiance!!!" Amber shouted. She had the whole cafe looking over at their table because of her outburst. "I mean....fiance!!!!....Congratulations.....I am so happy for you guys." She gave a nervous chuckle and walked to the back. "Now how am I suppose to tell him" She thought.

"Ya....Eun Chan.....your okay?" Seunghyun asked concerned. "You don't look too well."

"Oh i'm fine....don't worry about me boss." She laughed. "Tell him now." She thought.

"Here have some tea..." He brought the tea slowly up to her lips as she drink it. Seung hyun must of felt awkward because he cleared his throat and handed her the tea.

"If you want you can take the day off.....your here more than Young bae is....and he's the manager" He laughed.

"Nah.....I'll stay."

"You should be spending more time with your kid....." Seunghyun gave him a pat on the back. The shock look on Amber face said it all.

"Who?....How do you know about my daughter?" She was scared. He couldn't find out now, she wasn't ready.

"I didn't know you had a daughter but you don't have to be embarrassed about it. I admit you should have been more responsible but things happen right?" He saw as Amber begin to grind her teeth. Her small hands turned into fists at her sides. He really had no idea about what happened, she couldn't blame him, but to blame her as if she laid up and got pregnant by herself was crazy. She didn't know how to say what's on her mind without blowing her cover so she simply excused herself.

Later on in the day, Seunghyun was on his laptop but he was really watching Amber mop the floors as part of her closing duties. This guy was like a machine to him, constantly working, making friends with all the female customers, being best-friends with all the male customers. He was very rare indeed. He put down his once hot coffee and walked his way over to her.

"Sorry.....if I was a little outspoken earlier....about your kid." Amber kept mopping so he continued. "It must be hard being a single father."

"How long you and Dara were together?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrows as to why he changed the subject.
"We met 3 years ago."

"Do you really love her?" She suddenly stopped mopping and looked him straight into his eyes. He definitely felt something. The way his heart skipped when he looked at him. It was something but he wasn't sure if he like it. He wasn't gay.

"I......There was a girl I met four years ago. Even though I didn't know her well......I wanted to protect her, I wanted to be there for her, I really wanted to be with her but.....She left before anything could happen. I felt....."

Amber noticed that he stopped. She almost forgot that she was playing a guy and guys don't express their emotions to other guys.

"Man....it's okay. I won't tell anyone. Don't feel ashamed." She smiled. He heart skipped a beat again. Yea it's definitely something.

"I felt hurt that she left me like that." He continued. "I wanted to find someone to fill that void, to erase that pain that she gave me and then there was Dara." He smiled.

Amber was hurt that the father of her child was thinking of someone else but it was understandable.

"Seunghyun...I...."

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I'm going to go home now. Have a good night." She smiled. She couldn't do it, not yet, not so soon.

"Eun Chan....Do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Uhhhh.....sure."

Seunghyun had to figure out these feelings he have for this guy. It was becoming too much for him. He thought maybe if he hang out with him this one time, he could get all these crazy thoughts of Eun Chan out of his head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥Personal Replies♥

Sorry about the late post been going through drama and College stuff so sowwy :( I'll try to update often though

dam bi - Thanx I'll try to update often
EMI - I know right!! T.O.P. and Amber are both hot in the same way....lol. This is a wierd pairing but it kinda works.
MRS. HEECHUL - Aww thanx :) I think they look hott together.
crazyLOVE1023- Thanx. Please keep reading this fanfic..♥
soshifan - I wish I could update regularly but i'm in college so that means I have wayy more HW and stuff blahhhh I'll try to update probably once or week or so *crosses fingers*
THE_AnGeL - Yay! I updated!!! I hope you like this chapter.
Amber<33 - Thanx I hope you like this chapter too.