::04:: The 'Reunion'

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
Chapter ::FOUR::

On her way to pick up her daughter from the daycare center, she notice a black car following her. She knew exactly who it was. The same guy she's been running away from for weeks. She thought that maybe she could out run them but it didn't make sense. So she stood still and waited for him to exit out the car.

"Long time no see Amber?" Teddy said as he stood close to her. Teddy was a guy that Amber had casual "relations" with. She stupidly borrowed money from him and he's been harrasing her ever since.

"Look I told you I'll have your money soon." She was shaken up but she tried her best not to let him see.

Amber wished she never dealt with him. If only her expenses weren't piling up and the job market wasn't tough. She wouldn't have need him that day. She couldn't go to her parents because they disowned her when the found out that she was having a fatherless child. She had no one to turn to for her child's building expenses.

"You say this everytime I see you Amber. I'm getting quite impatient." He grabbed tightly. She was grasping for air. "You have 2 months to give me back double the amount you owe me.....do I make myself clear?"

She knodded her head and he let her go. She fell to the floor coughing and he kick her in the stomach.

"2 months." He said before leaving in his black car.

She held on to her stomach and lifted herself off the ground. He wanted her to give her $5,000 in 2 months. That was nearly impossible with this job that she had. She thought about getting a second job but it was nearly impossible finding the current job she had now. "Be positive, be positive no matter what." She told herself.

She finally arrived at the daycare center. She instantly spotted her daughter, with one with the brightest smile. She stood by the doorway.

"Mommy, mommmy your here!!!" She ran screaming.

She picked up her daughter and spun her around. When times got rough, all she had to do is look at her daughter's smile to feel better.

"I missed you sweety!"

"I missed you to mommy!" Amber tugged on one of her pigtails which made her giggle.

On the way home Amber notice her daughter was awfully quite, which was not her usual self.

"Sweety something's wrong?" She asked her pride and joy.

"Mommy? Do I have a daddy?" Amber didn't know how to answer that question. Mimi noticed so she continued.

"All my friends have a daddy, so they said I should too." Amber knew that one day this was going to come up, but she wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. She thought she was doing a good job raising her herself.

"Ummm....sweety....daddy........he's.........ummm......you have me. " She smiled uncomfortably. "Lets get some ice cream!"

"Yayyyyy Ice cweam!!!" Her daughter screamed in delight .She quickly bought her daughter some ice cream hoping that she wouldn't bring up the subject again.

A couple of hours later, Amber was still thinking about what Mimi said. She does need a father. She decided to give her friend Krystal a call.

"Hey it's me Amber. You never told me the job was only for men!"

"Oh yea.....about that......you could pass off for one so I didn't think it would have been a problem." Krystal let out a nervous chuckle. She noticed that Amber was sighing on the other line. "Something is bother you is it?"

"Mina asked about her father.......I didn't know what to tell her."

"She has to know Amber. You have to find him to let him know. It's been 4 years already. Imagine how he is going to feel, when he finds out that he has a 3 year old."

That's the part that Amber was scared of the most.

"Amber, you are a great mother, but you can't be selfish. He needs to know."

After saying their goodbyes, she thought about it. My child needs to know her father. Her father needs to know he has a child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dropping Mina off at daycare, Amber went straight to work at the coffee shop. She actually took a good look at the place. It reminded her of "Starbucks". It was one thing odd about it. It was decorated with Japanese toys. Very strange.

"Ther'se the new guy I was talking about. His name is Eun Chan" Daesung said to two other guys in uniform. "Hyung!!! Over here!!" He called out to Amber.

They all circled around her, checking her out.

"Hey kid where are you from?" said the guy with dark circles around his eyes.

"I'm from California." Amber stated boldly.

The guys looked at each other in shock.

"You seem alright with me.....kinda cute....call me GD, it's my rap name." The blonde one smiled.

"Seungri." The one with dark circle said.

"Cool" Amber smiled back.

"Do I pay you guys to have a conversation. Just because there is no customers doesn't mean you guys could chat." Seung hyun said.

"You......"

Amber pointed to herself.

"Yea you......what are you?!" This guy had a serious attitude, she thought.

"Im Li....Li Eun Chan. Today is my first day."

He took a real close at her and she took a close look at him.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked as if he was trying to remember. She look really familiar to him but he couldn't think how.

"Uhhhhh.....no.....I don't think we've ever met sir." Amber lied through her teeth. She knew exactly who he was.

"Well im Choi Seung Hyun. I'm the owner of this coffee shop. I don't want to see you chatting like that again.....now get back to work." He started to walk away and he took a look at her again and shook his head.

"That guy looks really familiar" He thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter ::FIVE::

"He didn't even recognize me, Krystal."

"What? Well it has been four years....maybe he forgot about you."

For some strange reason Amber felt hurt. He did forget about her. That meant that night they spent together meant nothing to him.

"Amber are there?" Krystal asked over the phone.

"Yea....." She sounded sad.

"Sound like someone is in love...."