::09:: Mina

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"Mommy? Why are you so sad?" Little Mina's concerned for her mother grew everyday. It was a shock to see her mother so weak, knowing that she was always being so strong, so brave.

Amber snapped out of it. She had to get over Seunghyun. She had to be strong for her daughter's sake.

"Mommy's okay, sweetie." She gave a weak smile at her daughter. Mina was too smart for her own good. Her mother was definitely trying to hide her pain from her. She knew it may have something to do with that Seunghyun guy her mother always talks about to her Aunt Krystal.

"You finished eating?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Okay. Time for school." She grabbed her daughter's bookbag and held her hand. As soon as she opened the door. A tall figure stood before her. Mina began to get scared as she felt her mother's body shake from fear.

"I don't think you will be going anywhere until you give me what I want." He gave a wicked smile as he shoved Amber back and quickly shut the door behind him.

"Mina....go upstairs."

"But Mommy..."

"Mina! Go, Now!" She nearly screamed.

Mina was startled at her mother's behavior and this strange man who had her acting like this. She knew she had to find someone quick. Instead of running up the stairs, Mina ran to the kitchen which led to the backyard. She had to find someone who can help her mother.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Seunghyun couldn't fathom everything that was happening to him. First, he falls in love with a guy to find out that he was a girl with a 5 year old daughter that is his. He couldn't believe that he was a father. He slammed his fist on the table, startling the customers. Youngbae noticed and rushed over by his side.

"Maybe you should go home. You don't seem yourself."

"I don't seem myself?! Maybe it's because the fact that I have a 5 year old daughter that I never got to know. How could she do that to me?! How could she hid something like that from me?! I hate her so much!"

Youngbae couldn't blame him for acting this way but it was driving customers away.

"C'mon. Let's go outside to get some fresh air."

"Seriously, how can someone do something like that?! She just left me at the hotel years ago, without a goodbye. Now we have a daughter that she couldn't even tell me about?!" Seunghyun said once outside.

"I don't agree with what she did....but i'm sure she had her reasons. You should at least hear her out, especially since you fired her." Youngbae went into the coffee shop leaving Seunghyun with his thoughts.

"Mister! Excuse me...mister." A pint sized girl came running to him.

"Little girl...are you lost?" Seunghyun knelt down to her level.

"No but my mommy is in trouble." She started to tear.

"Maybe you should call the cops. I have my own problems to worry about." He turned to leave but her small hands pulled his arm back.

"Please! Help my mommy. She knows you. Please help her. You're the man, mommy talks about all the time. Please help her." Mina began to cry hysterically.

Seunghyun knelt down and hugged the pint sized girl. When her sobbing subsised he looked the little girl in her eyes and his heart almost skipped a beat. She looked like a mini version of.....himself. It was obvious that her feature were softer and feminine but it was obvious that they looked very similar. Even though, Seunghyun knew the answer, he had to ask anyway.

"How does your mother know me?"

She scrunched up her little face.

"Doesn't she work for you at this coffee shop?"

"Mina?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update.
I hope you guys like this.
Please reply and give feedback.