::08:: Confessions part ::01::

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
Being the youngest one at the shop, Seungri was highly ignored and bossed around at work. That is until Eun Chan a.k.a. Miss Amber appeared. She was getting attention and being praised by all the workers and it made him furious. How could this Amber girl trick everyone for mistaking her for a man? He felt as if it was such a low thing for a person to do and he wasn't afraid to reveal Amber's secret to Seunghyun.

Seungri made sure to show up to work extra early. He wanted to make sure that when Seunghyun confronted Amber about her identity, he would be very upset. Seunghyun pulled up in front of the shop and slowly stepped out of his car, aware of how unusually early Seungri was.

"Yah...kid? You don't work until another 2 hours."

Seungri, with his hands in his pockets, held his head down and shook his head slowly. Seunghyun was very suspicious of the always bubbly kids behavior. Something was up.

"It's Eun Chan....He's not Eun Chan, She's Amber."

"What are you talking about? You came here at work 2 hours early to talk some nonsense?!" Seunghyun screamed. Enough he was going crazy about being in love with Eun Chan as a man, and now Seungri is telling him nonsense about him being a girl? It was too much to handle.

"Hyung, I'm not lying. Matter of fact, when SHE comes, you can ask for for yourself."

Later at the shop

Dooms Day. She slowly walked into the shop and quickly went to the locker room. Seunghyun watched and quickly followed her. Amber knew Seungri had said something by looking at Seunghyun's face.

"Don't mind me, you could change in front of me.....we're men, right?" He leaned against her locker.

He was definitely trying to get her to expose herself in front of him. She knew it was time to come clean.

"I can't. I'm sorry." Lying her head against the closed locker door, she slowly let the tears fall from her eyes.

"And why is that?" Seunghyun voice cracked. He didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe she lied to him. After not responding to him quick enough her grabbed both her arms and slammed her back against the locker.

"WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL AMBER?!"

Her cries became more intense. She messed up big time. I shoved her back a little as he let her go.

"Leave and don't come back ever! If I see you around here you will be arrested."

Amber got on her knees pulling on to Seunghyuns pants sleeve as he walked away. She didn't want to give up so easy. She had rent to pay and not to mention little Mina to take care of.

"Please Seunghyun. Just put our love aside. I really need this job. I have a daughter."

Seunghyun looked at Amber's tear drenched face. His heart ached to see her like this but he really hated liars.

"That's not my problem." He kicked his pants away from her hold and continued to walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Young Bae couldn't believe the new of Amber leaving when he entered work. He figured that he deal withh Seungri later but he had to talk to Seunghyun to get her job back.

"Seunghyun! How could you fire her?" He ran up to him.

"There is no girls allowed for hire at this shop." He stated coldly.

"I know she lied to you but she had to do what she had to do. She has a kid to take care of."

Seunghyun seemed to ignore him. He knew it wasn't his place to tell him but he knew he had to say something to get him to remember who Amber is. It was obvious that Seunghyun didn't remember.

"You don't remember Amber, do you?" Young Bae said in a serious tone.

"Why should I?"

"Her daughter Mina is 4 years old."

He didn't seem to be getting the hint.

"Amber the one you've met at the hotel 5 years ago. Mina is your daughter."

Seunghyun couldn't believe his ears. How could he be so stupid to not know that that was his Amber. The woman who left him 5 years ago at the hotel.

"Mina is my daughter." A tear slipped down his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter.