::01:: That One Night.......

It Was Suppose To Be One Night
"Please give me another round"

"Coming right up....sir."

The bartender hesitated before pouring a full glass of beer into the mug. It has to about the 6th drink that was given to her. For years, she had been mistaken for a boy because of her short hair and loose clothes. Girls would often call her "oppa", so it was no big deal to her. She drank the beer so fast and she slammed the mug on the bar table in anger.

"How could he do that to me" She thought as she pulled out a picture of him from her wallet. She stared at it for a while as she spoked allowed.

"I thought it didn't mattered? I thought you loved me for who I am. You couldn't handle it, huh?" She laughed as she continued to talked to his picture as if he could respond.. "You couldn't handle the fact that i'm different from other girls. I'm not as feminine, or try to be cute. I wasn't woman enough for you. We'll its your lost......it's your lost" She repeated as she picked up her mug forgetting that it was empty she pushed it aside. "So why am I hurting so much." She began to sob with her head down. Lee Minho meant the world to her. In fact, today was supposed to be her 1st wedding anniversity. But instead she had to be reminded of last year when Minho didn't show up for the wedding, leaving her embarrased in front of everyone.

"Give me another drink, boss"

"I'm sorry I can't do that sir." The bartender then took away her glass mug.

"What? I'm giving you money....wth? I want my drink!" She screamed in fustration with tears slowly running down her face.

"Sir----"

"Give the guy a drink, please. Can't you see he's heartbroken" A gentleman quitely approached the bar table. The bartender quickly poured her a drink as she once again drank it really fast.

"You should take it easy, bro." He gave her a tap on the back.

"Mind your own business......because you have no idea. You have no idea what it feels like so just mind your business." She started to breathe heavy as the tears started to fall. He then lifted off her hat and saw that her eyes were glistening with tears. They stared at each other for a while until she snatched back her hat.

He noticed that she had a suitcase besides her.

"What happened?" He asked as he made himself comfortable on the stool beside her.

She hesitated before responding.

"I was supposed to be married today but the groom never showed up." She said softly.

"So he's a girl?" He thought.

"It's his lost. Besides, you weren't with a real man anyway. A real man would never do that."
There was silence as she took the photo out of her wallet. She didn't know why she still had the picture after what he did to her. He notice her staring at the picture of a guy.

"It's getting late" She said as she grabbed the handle of the suitcase. "Have a good night" She began to walk away from the stool until he grabbed her arm to stop.

"How are you getting home?"

"I'm driving, now move" She said brushing his hand away. He stood up and blocked her way.

"You know you can't drive home in that condition." He warned her. She her teeth and began to walk. She instantly lost her balance and he ran beside her to steady her.

"I'll just rent a room for the night at the nearest hotel"

"I can give you a lift. I have a room at the nearest hotel from her. And besides you can pick up your car in the morning."

"Look mister, I don't even know your name---"

"Seung Hyun, Choi Seung Hyun." He smiled. "And you could trust me. I honestly want to help you."

"I don't need your sympathy, I could take care of myself.......but since you insist on driving me to the hotel then.....whatever." She agreed.

After the short ride to the hotel room. She tried to book a room to find out that it was all booked due to a business convention in the area. She cursed several times.

"I should wash your mouth out with soap" Seung hyun laughed. She rolled her eyes at him.

"I'll just sleep in my car for the night." She began to walk towards the exit and he followed her out.

She seemed like a harmless girl to him. And she was going through a tough situation, so he agreed.

"You can stay in my room for the night." She began to look at him weird so he continued. " I mean I booked a double room. You could sleep on the spare bed." She looked down on the floor as if she was thinking about it. "Look im not a crazy person. I just wouldn't feel right if I left you sleeping in your car in your state, when I have a spare bed in the hotel. She finally agreed. He offered to help her with her suitcase but she refused. Once they were in the hotel suite it was really late. She was happy to see that the two beds were so far apart from each other. They both took turns changing into their sleepware. He wore pajama pant with no shirt and she wore a large t-shirt. They were both in their beds.

"All this time and I don't even know your name." He said with his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling.

"It's Amber.....Amber Liu" She slurred. "So why are you in this hotel?" She asked out of curiousity.

"I'm planning on opening up a Coffee Shop. I was meeting with some investors ." He explained. He noticed that she was quite. "Amber?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"If you want to talk about it......you know what your fiance did to you, i'm all ears." He sat up.

"There is not much to say. What happened happened." Amber said nonchalantly. She did not like to get emotional.

She didn't know if it was the alcohol or if it was her emotions being bottled up but she began to stare at Seung hyun's chest and all of his define muscles. It has been over a year since she has been with a man. She quitely climbed into Seung hyun's bed.

"What are you----"

"Shhhhhhh.......I couldn't sleep. Please hold me until I fall asleep." She whispered to him. He was hesitant but he slowly put his arms around her as he was faced away from him. She slowly turned around to become face to face with him as they continued to lie in his bed.

"I want to thank you Seung hyun. Thank you for being so kind and respectful. Ever since my fiance left me last year like that I didn't think I could even talk to another man but I think I can now."

"Of co...co...course you can" He studdered because he was nervous. "I'm sure what happened wasn't your fault"

"If only I could of met you before" She began to kiss him and he kissed her back. They were in the moment of heat when he came to his conscience.

"Amber, your drunk. We can't do this" He backed away.

"Wha...why?" She asked disappointed.

"Because your drunk. I'm not trying to take advantage of you."

"Your body is saying something else.......trust me I won't regret it and neither will you" She kissed him again but this time he did not push her away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Preview

"Where am I" Amber asked half-asleep. She remembered being at the bar, drinking, and talking with Seung hyun, the hotel......THE HOTEL....she remembered. She slowly sat up and looked beside her. There he was snoring very softly in the . OMG.....OMG....OMG...she thought. She quickly grabbed the sheet and covered herself. She saw all of their underclothes on the floor.

"Please don't tell me....I didn't......nooooo" She cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment :)