Four

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ③] Dear My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.'

 

Soonyoung's sister went to the window again, not even realising how many times she did it. She was just feeling worried about the girl standing outside alone.

Slowly she removed the silky curtain which was hung gently towards the ground. The sky was dark, and it was still raining. "Oh, it seemed that she has left. I don't see her anywhere from here."

He went beside her. "Yeah, I think so. She told me that Chan is coming again to fetch her. So I think he had came?"

"I will assume that as well. And...about the chocolate lava cake, I know it wasn't you, right Soonyoung?" The girl with braided hair asked.

"Yeah, noona... But hey, the recipe is mine, ok? I was the one who taught him. He should thank me on that." Soonyoung pouted at his sister. She just simply nodded. "Alright, get back to clean up quick. Don't forget, I still have a date. I skip my makeup routine just to lend you a hand."

"Okay, okay, noona. You're the best!" He did an aegyo but received a gentle hit on the shoulder instead.

• • •

Silence. Just silence.

Both Mingyu and Chaeyoon didn't speak a single word for almost ten minutes already. The girl was always looking towards the outside while the guy was always thinking on what to talk about. Letting out another sigh, she rested her arm beside the car window. Lee Chaeyoon was obviously frustrated.

He insisted to fetch her home no matter how hard she rejected him, and even offered that Chan could follow them at the back if she felt insecure. For a few times she tried to leave but he was too strong for her to go against. Did she have other choices? She did not, because he insisted.

Chaeyoon took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She her wrist which was still burning red due to his strong grip just now. Softly she bit her lower lip, trying not to let any tear from falling down. He peeped at her before looking at the road again, feeling sorry for her.

Great, now she was going to hate him even more, thanks to his ego.

Mingyu mentally scolded himself for being impetuous, again. But that was the only way to approach her, right?

 

Chan was indeed following them at the back. Chaeyoon told him to watch that guy like he was going to attack her at anytime. Imagine if it's you, sharing the same car with someone you aren't familiar with. The person may or may not be having good intentions, who knows?

"How in the world would that guy knows Chaeyoon unnie while she doesn't know him?" The girl with bangs squinted her eyes. Chan was having one of his hand grabbing the steering while the other one resting against the car window. "Well, I will tell you all about them when I have found the correct time, Arin. And also, I need to find some time to explain to my noona too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter