Chapter 7

Memory of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ara

 

Ara didn't expect to wake up on her bedroom's floor the next morning. She didn't expect Hanbin to push her down in horror, wondering where the hell he was. 

``Where am I?`` he inquires, his voice a few octaves higher than his normal tone, his hair disheveled... He sat down on the bed, legs crossed.

Ara pushes aside the pain inflicted to the side of her stomach and she stands up from the floor.

``Good morning`` She's being sarcastic and that it is too obvious, it pisses off Hanbin. ``You're in my bedroom``

Due to the unexpected circumstances that occured the previous night, Ara still ignores how to behave in front of Hanbin. Pretend that nothing happened or face it? 

``Why am I in your room?`` He questions again, standing up and feeling the world spinning. Hungover, it is.

``Don't you remember what happened last night?``

Hanbin glares Ara, incredulous and then he shifts his eyes around the room before closing them for a short while. His face abruptly lights up and Ara swear his cheeks under went a change of colors to a shade of pink.

Does he remember? Probably.

``What happened?``

Pretending not remember? Probably, it's an easy way to avoid the embarrassment.

``You were drunk.`` Ara articulates while carefully eyeeing him. ``I texted Yunhyeong through your phone to tell him you'll be staying at your mother's place for the night. I thought you wouldn't like to show that side of you..``

``Which side?`` He inquires as he stands up from the bed easily.

``Humm...`` What do I say? ``You... when you're under the influence of alcohol ?!``she finally utters, looking everywhere but his eyes.

He takes a few steps near Ara and with that being so, she automatically walks behind, not being able to stand too close to him as images of nights comes rushing in her mind. However, he keeps walking towards her, ending up cornering her. Ara looks down, doing her best to avoid his chocolate eyes. 

``About yesterday`` He whispers. ``Forget it``

``Which part exactly?`` It came out straight, the words not wanting to wait longer in . Hanbin backed away and turned, his cheeks redder than ever. He a hand in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter