Chapter 5

Memory of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ara 

 

``Get out``

Two words yet they were enough to make Ara feel worthless. She knew all along that Hanbin wasn't pleased to have them in their dormitory. She had taken notice of his insinceres smiles the minute she had stepped in the entry hall of their apartment. Unlike the others, she knew he didn't want her nor her friends there. 

Ara wonders if there isn't any other reason behind his rudeness. Perhaps, the picture? She didn't mean to take it, to touch stuff that doesn't belong to her, but she couldn't help as it was right in front her eyes and seeing the ghost on it, did contribute in the increase of her curiosity. 

Did such an innocent action deserve such a harsh outcome?

``What?`` Sena voices, taken aback by Hanbin's sudden tyrannical behaviour.

Hanbin rolls his eyes in desperation and so does Ara before taking Sena by her arm and dragging her out of the bedroom.

The others members were more relax than earlier with Junhoe, Bobby and Hanna laughing out loud on the sofa. Ara wonders if Hanna knew about the rule of not having girls in the dormitory and she concludes that must have been aware, since she is a trainee herself. 

If only I knew as well, I would have never come.

Walking towards the lobby, the two girls are stop by Jinhwan. ``We're really sorry about what just occured. Bobby really wanted to thank you guys for helping Hanbin yesterday, but it didn't really turn out the way we wished it would have``

``It's nothing, really`` Sena replies, all smile.

Ara nods, agreeing with Sena and quickly proceed to put on her shoes, though she stops as she notices they aren't anywhere in her line of vision. Yunhyeong notices the perplexed expression on her face and rapidly brings the shoes from the cabinet underneath the sink. He places them right in front of her feets and Ara notice how gentlemen he is, unlike a certain someone who didn't even bother to come out of bedroom. 

``Are you really leaving now? `` Yunhyeong pouts. ``Why so soon?``

``Yeah, I have to. My mother doesn't like me being out too late`` Ara lies and Sena gives her a look that says `Your mother isn't even home`

But Ara ignores it. ``Aren't you coming?``

``I'll leave with Hanna, I have some sister stuff to catch up`` 

Ara nods skeptical even though she couldn't believe. She's willing to stay even after what Hanbin uttered. 

And then, she finds herself thinking. ``But didn't Hanbin said that to me, only? After all, I was the one holding the picture``

Yunhyeong decides to Ara outside even though she keeps on refusing. He keeps on insisting. They're in the elevator, an awkward silence lingering in between them. 

``Hanbin`` Yunhyeongs says breaking the silence. ``He's not that bad as he seems to be``

Next joke please. Hanbin's rude, he at social contact. No wonder a ghost is after him. Ara thinks.

``Why are you saying this?`` she asks instead.

`` Because I know he didn't really seem content today. But that's only because he fears begin caught. He has been working his off for years, he doesn't want to break YG's trust.``

Ara ponders on what Yunhyeong said, and softens. He's right. 

When they arrive at the entry hall and then the door that leads outside, Ara notices how dark it is, she hates the darkness because there is nothing more scarier than ghosts in the dark. Befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter