Chapter 2

Memory of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin 

 

``You have a thing for Hanna, don't you?`` Hanbin inquires as he leans against the back door. Bobby and him, are standing on metallics stairs, on the back side of the YG training center, waiting for no else than Hanna. 

```What the hell are you talking about? Bobby denies as he looks away.

Hanbin chuckles ``You keep talking about her since you performed `Let's get it started` and shall I remind you the way you behave every time she is in the surroundings?``

Bobby opens his mouth to defend himself, but stops as his eyes distinguish a vehicle with his dear Hanna, sitting on the backseat. She calls them, her lips drawing a smile. 

``Let's go`` Hanbins mouths as he goes in front of Bobby and walks downward on the stairs. However, it wasn't long before he felt a pressure on his back, resulting of him stumbling down the stairs.

Falling down, the first thing that cross Hanbin's mind isn't his health, or the cut on his leg from where blood keeps coming out. The first thing that cross his mind is the debut. Will I be able to dance? Will be able to perform? Will I be able to lead the others? Stand on a stage? It's these things that he's most worried about. 

Bobby quickly descends the stairs and extends his arms to help Hanbin. ``Are you okay? What happen?``

``I'm fine`` Hanbin lies as he gets up on his feets. He's the leader, the one in charge of taking care of the others, therefore he can not afford to hurt himself thus being taken care of.

Hanna came a few seconds later, worry painted all over her face. ``Hanbin, are you okay?``

``Yeah, don't worry`` He lies for the second time.

Hanna notices Hanbin's jeans, all drenched with his blood. ``We should take you to the hospital``

``No`` the latter categorically refuse. ``I'm really fine`` 

Hanna's sister, Sena comes after and yet again, she inquires the same thing.

There's really no need to take such extreme measures besides going the to hospital would just be a waste of time as the waiting time takes hours. In addition to that, Hanbin doesn't want anyone to find out about what just happened especially not her parents or even worse YG, because all he'll do is postpone their debut and Hanbin doesn't want his clumsiness to affect anything.

But him falling down, is it really a result of his clumsiness? Because Hanbin is sure, he felt pressure on his back and the only one behind him, at that moment, was Bobby. And there is no way Bobby would have done such a thing. Because they are teammates, friends, brothers... Hanbin trust him more than he trust himself.

Hanbin notices another girl stepping out of the car, walking towards them uneasily and stopping mid way as she looks up slightly above her. She stays there for a few moments, in shock and terror, before she shakes her head and continue her way towards us. 

``Are you okay?`` 

``Yes`` Hanbin lies for the fourth time. His vision slowly starts to fade away as his feels dizziness take over his head. And gradully he begins to lose conscious and Bobby, Hanna, Sena and Ara's screaming his name being the last thing audible, he hits the concrete cold ground.

Everything goes black.

 

⇔⇔⇔

 

Hanbin wakes up three hours laters, not recognizing the surroundings. He's resting in a bed that is not only bigger than his own but also more comfortable. The mattress is sumptuously huge and definitely made with an expensive type of texture. Slightly opening his eyes, he remarks the luxurious white painted walls with small touches of black here and there. Shifting his eyes around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter