Chapter 4

Memory of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin

 

Hanbin tries to discourage Bobby but it doesn't seems to work. The latter doesn't want to cancel the invitation he made to the girls. Hanbin fears being caught by someone who works at the agency...because having girls in their dorms is strictly unauthorized and Hanbin doesn't wants to get into troubles.

``Being the leader, I want you to cancel it, now``Hanbin commands but Bobby plays deaf ears.

``You are the leader, but I'm the hyung``

Hanbin sighs at his failed attempt. 

``Look Hanbin, it's like a payback. You went to Ara's house yesterday, and she'll come today`` Bobby continues as he lazily walk around his room, trying the find the best shirt possible.

``Shut up`` Hanbin groans. ``You just invited them so you can see your Hanna``

Hanbin remarks Bobby's cheek flushing a tint of rose as he laughs nervously. Stupid kid in love. 

The doorbell rings and Hanbin sighs. It's too late now.

Jinhwan strolls out of the bedroom and goes open the door and the rest of them follow behind him. Hanbin's the last one as he is the only one against having them in their dorm.

He's facing Bobby's back yet he can already see the huge smile forming on his friend's face as he invites Hanna inside. 

Having Hanna didn't make anyone really nervous as they all, already know her, because of the collaboration during mix and match. However, having her sister and her sister's best friend, Ara, did somehow contribute to their nervosity.

``I sense something bad`` Hanbin voices keeping his tone low. 

``Calm down`` Chanwoo tries to soothe him, though it doesn't work.

Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down when Tablo hyung lives in the same building and can show up at any time? Hanbin overthinks and that only makes him more nervous than he already is.

Things turns out well, too well and Hanbin doesn't think it's normal. I am really that lucky?

They're sitting in the living room and Ara propose to help Yunhyeong and Chanwoo in the kitchen. They refuse and Hanbin finds himself thinking ``What would really help is you and your friends out  of our dorm``

They're eating on the table now and just when Hanbin began to calm his fears, just when he starts to think that maybe they really won't get caught, the doorbell rings, crushing his hopes.

We're going to get caught and I'll take all the blame since I'm the leader.

He asks Junhoe to open but as always, he doesn't listen and Hanbin feels the urge to slap him, but he refrains himself as he sees Yunhyeong wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter