Chapter 18

Memory of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin's 

 

“I can see ghosts”

Hanbin reminisced the memory of Ara's confession over and over again in his head as if it was on reply. That day he went home, he couldn't get himself to sleep, let his mind to rest. He simply couldn't. 

 

Letting out a deep sigh, he threw himself back more comfortably in the seat. His eyes were hitching due to the lack of sleep he had gotten last night, accompanied by a severe headache. 

 

“Hanbin isn't responsible of your death” 

 

He remembered her words spoken in the vacancy. Was she really talking to Junseo? 

 

Confusion was running in his mind. How is that even possible? He couldn't stop pondering. Does that mean he has been there all these past years? 

 

Tears were threatening to fall off his eyes but bitting his lips, he controlled them.

 

“Hanbin” Yunhyeong spoke as he noticed how tensed Hanbin looked.

 

 “I know it's hard to believe, but trust me Ara's telling the truth”

 

They were on a plane heading to Japan for their fanmeeting. Hanbin frowned upon hearing Yunhyeong's words. “How do you know?”

 

How does he know? He wondered. How does he know about the whole situation and about Ara's  ability? Did he found out before me? Are they really that close? 

 

While all these questions were running in Hanbin's mind, guiltiness found its place within him. He shouldn't have left Ara alone yesterday. Yunhyeong isn't even her boyfriend, yet he believes her more than Hanbin does. He had countless questions and he was expecting Yunhyeong to tell him everything, since he seemed to know a lot more than Hanbin. 

 

“Look, I can't explain you” Yunhyeong uttered in the most calmest voice. “But you have to trust Ara if you want these things to stop”

 

By things, Hanbin understood he meant all these accidents that occurred in the past. Hanbin didn't bother to reply something as he didn't know what to believe or more how to believe it. “Ghosts don't exist, don't be so irrational” his inner voice echoed in his head “Yunhyeong's gone crazy”

He tossed himself deeper into the seat. “This is a prank, right? You've planned this with Ara, didn't you?” He interrogated Yunhyeong.

 

Yunhyeong sighed and looked at bit disappointed “Will I joke around with Junseo?” 

 

And as he said that, Hanbin understood that he was telling the truth, knowing how close he was to Junseo and how his death affected him, Yunhyeong would never dare to joke about it. 

 

Hanbin suddenly felt dizzy and light headed. “How can this even be possible?” It was inconceivable and beyond belief. Yunhyeong looked over at him and seemed hesitating.

 

“What it is?”

 

“Nothing” he replied “You should rest for now, you'll come to believe it eventually”

 

Hanbin shrugged off to show his indifference “There's no way I'd believe such nonsense” He thought but deep down, something was telling him otherwise.He plugged his headphones and closed his eyes wanting to escape everything, but his mind kept wandering off to the incidents that occured lately and slowly every pieces of the puzzle started to fell into place. 

 

How he fell from the stairs, how Donghyuk's finger got cut while playing guitar, Ara's shocked expression when she found out our pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter