XV. Baby.

Always in my mind

Aish... it's too tiny in there! I'm sure we can have a shower and cook at the same time in this flat!” Jaemin complained when she entered the small room which was the kitchen but also the dinning room, the living room and where they were sleeping since they didn't have a bedroom.

Jae... we've been living here for years now, you've only started complaining a few months ago.

It's just that I can't bear it anymore, I need a bigger space.”

 

Yifan rolled his eyes.

 

I-I need a very small garden or a balcony, it would be nice to have some fresh air sometimes. And why not a house, huh? A small house in a peaceful neighborhood with two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a bathtub, so that we can have baths together.”

One bedroom is enough,” Yifan answered.

 

Jaemin sighed loudly and sat next to him on their little sofa.

 

And we need a functional kitchen. Not something with only a sink and a gas stove. We need something clean and safe.”

We're safe in it. And we live well, we don't need to move.”

Yifan!” she whined like a child and seized his arm, “I want a new house!”

Why? We're fine in here and it's cheap.”

But our baby isn't going to grow up well in a such tiny place! He needs a lot of space to play and a place where it will be safe for him not to get hurt!”

Which baby are you talking about?” he raised a brow, “we didn't plan to become parents right now if I remember well.”

You should have thought about it earlier dear when I told you we should get protection but because you were you said 'it's not important, we're fine',” she said with a low and cold voice, “you're stupid Wu Yifan!”

 

She stood up, took her jacket which was on the coat rail and went to the front door.

 

Yah! Jaemin!” he called for her, “come back! Wait!”

 

She opened it and stepped outside.

 

Jaemin babe! You're really pregnant? We're going to have a baby? Hey! Please explain to me!”

You're too stupid to understand anyway!” she shouted from outside the flat.

Jaemin! Yah! Don't you think you should have told me directly you were pregnant and not use the I-want-a-new-house as an excuse?”

I do whatever I want stupid! I'm the one pregnant between the two of us!”