XIII. Scared.

Always in my mind

“And after, mom went to her bedroom and when she closed the door, big monsters came out!” Sehun said.

“No!” Jongin shivered, “monsters do not exist! You lie!”

“They do! I hear them sometimes!”

“I'm scared... I don't want to see the monsters...” Jongin pouted.

“I'll protect you and my dad will too!”

“No I want my mom!”

 

Jongin left his cousin's bed and sightly opened the door but when he saw the dark filling the whole house, he stopped.

 

“Hun, it's scary.”

“Yah! You can't leave me alone! I'm scared too now!” Sehun jumped out of the bed and joined Jongin.

 

They used their cuddly toys as shields and stopped on top of the stairs.

 

“There's someone there,” Sehun mumbled.

“How do you know?”

“I hear it.”

 

Jongin grabbed Sehun's pajamas and prevented him from going downstairs.

 

“No, Hun, don't want to...”

“Daddy,” Sehun called with a hushed voice, “Daddy, is it you?”

 

They heard footsteps and suddenly, the light in the kitchen . Jongin screamed and started to cry and as soon as Yifan appeared downstairs, he ran to his uncle and found comfort in his warm embrace.

 

“Uncle! Hun told me about monsters in his bedroom! I don't want to sleep with him!”

“Sehun,” his father called for him, “I told you not to talk about it!”

“But Nini had the right to know!”

“I want my mom...” Jongin sobbed.

“Hey, buddy, your mom is sleeping right now because it's late in the night. And you should be sleeping too.”

“Can I sleep with you?”

“But I-”

“Uncle Fan please!” Jongin hugged him and hid his crying baby face his the crook of his neck.

“Yes... you can,” Yifan sighed, once again defeated and weak.

“Me too!” Sehun said so, “I want to sleep with my dad!”

 

Somehow, a few moment later, all the three of them were lying on the sofa, fast asleep. Sehun was resting on his father's torso while Jongin was by his side and between the back of the sofa so he wouldn't fall during the night.

 

When the morning came, Minseok and Jinah found them in the same position, still sleeping, so the father took his phone, took a picture to capture this moment and promised it he would send it to his sister later. 

 


Here's another short chapter.

You can check my other story if you want to ;) 

Here: Now [Troublemaker]

It's a vixx fanfic btw :)