Chapter 9 - Friends (part 2)

Our Family

"Choco-yah..." Hongbin stop walking and waiting the others approach him.  

How and why he got the nickname? Well, Gongchan love chocolates and he like Hongbin. 

"You'll join the class right? You've told your brothers,right? That you'll be late. I can't stand your brothers bombarded my phone asking where is their Binnie again.." There is one time, Hongbin slip off some time playing video games with Gongchan and his phone was dead, and Gongchan's phone going lagged because too much message and call from the brothers. From that, he will make sure Hongbin's never off again.

"I've told them last night, and they're okay with it. As long as I'll be home before midnight, and can be contacted all the time.

Just in time, Hongbin's phone ringing.

"Hyung!!! When will you come back? Is it true you will taking some martial arts class. Hyukkie want it too. Can't you bring me there?" Hyukkie enthusiastic voice can be heard as soon as the call was connected. 

"Woahh.. chill out boy. Yea it's true that I'm taking the class and I'll be back after it. Sorry dear, but I can bring you here. But I promise, I'll teach everything I learned here." Hongbin switched the call into video call as Gongchan keep pulling his shirt,wanting to talk with Hyuk too. 

"Hi.. Hyukkie. Do you remember me?" Gongchan wave his hand when Hyuk image appears at the screen. They have been introduced before, and Gongchan love the boy. Who wouldn't..

"Gongchan hyung... "Hyuk giggles. Hongbin had to hang up the call when they arrived at the Taekwondo Center. They had to registered and all so he had to end the call even with some Hyukkie's protests.

*****************************************************

Hongbin being paired with some girl for the lessons. Being awkward and silent, he doesn't know how to act. He always being surrounded by boys, so he become totally clueless.

Luckily, the girl who introduced herself as Eugene was an easygoing girl. She helps Hongbin patiently, doesn't even mad when Hongbin keep doing mistakes.

"Hongbin, come sit here. Let's take 5." Hongbin feeling really glad hearing the words, it's been awhile from they start practice.

Eugene take her seat on the floor and hands Hongbin his water. Being the introvert himself, Hongbin just stay silent without initiate any conservation with his partner.

After 5 minutes, they continue their practice until their coach call it a day. Bowing to each other, they bid their goodbye. Hongbin never thought that Eugene was the one who being the reason he start Taekwondo and will be his motivation all along.

Flashback...

Hongbin knew that he's in a deep trouble. He doesn't wait his driver even he knew that the driver will a bit late because of the traffic. Big mistake because he doesn't listen his hyungs, never going out alone because he still in adapting phase after being kept from outside world. He got cornered by some bad guys asking for some money from him. Sure he had it with him, but he made some promised to Hyukkie for his birthday. And he's try saving for it.

Hongbin try to escape from them but failed miserably and got throw on the hard road. When he want to shout out for some help, they cover his mouth prevent him to make any sound. One of them try to open his bag, searching for some money. He really feel like crying right there, he silently make promise to himself that he will listen to his hyungs if he was saved.

Like someone heard his pray, there's a loud police siren near them. The guys panicked and left Hongbin alone in the alley. Hongbin try to stand up waiting for the police to come but they're not coming. Instead, a girl with black mask step in the alley approaching Hongbin and ask about his condition.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" Hongbin just nodded his head hearing the question. He's too shocked to answer her.

Unfortunately, when they want to leave the scene they got cornered once again.

"How dare you tricked us?" The previous boys came once again after they realize they're being tricked,by a girl on top off that. They got really mad with that.

Before Hongbin could process the situation, he's being put down by the girl when someone charges to them. The girl avoid the attack and protect Hongbin from getting hurt. Apparently, the girl learn some martial art because she can beat down the boys with bare hands.

After the fight, all the boys were knocked out. The girl is impressive and Hongbin was amazed. They got out from there safely and he calls his driver to pick him up.

"You sure have to learn some martial art for yourself. You're not always lucky." Hongbin muttered some thanks to her when she said that. He doubt she heard it because it just like a whisper, but she did.

"Take care of yourself and goodbye." And Hongbin didn't even have the courage asking her name and didn't know her face because it being hidden by a mask.

When Hongbin reached his home, he can saw all his brothers were waiting for him at the front door. They must be terrified hearing about him. Now he really feel bad.

"Where are you going? Didn't I told not wandering alone? I'm really worried about you." Hakyeon rushed towards him as soon as he getting out from the car. Taekwoon just look at them and examine Hongbin from a far,making sure he's okay.

"Binnie, you okay? Why you not waiting or tell hyung. Hyung will come pick you up or whatever. Uri Binnie, you sure make me nagging." Jaehwan has his ahjumma mood.

 "Are you okay? Where did you hurt?" And there's Wonshik who has cried thinking about his twins.

Hyuk silently walking towards Hongbin and pull his shirt asking to pick him up. He caressing Hongbin cheeks and hair maybe want to tell he also worry about his hyung.

"I'm okay and I'm really sorry for the troubles. I won't do it again." And it's ends with a group hug.

The same night, he ask his brothers for letting him to take the martial art class. He sure he will get to meet his savor once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Image result for hongbin eugene