Chapter 8 - Friends (part 1)

Our Family

*If any of you have read this chapter before, it's the same one but with some additions. I forgot to click draft buttons so it published. Sorry for the inconveniences.

.......................................................................................

After dinner is the only time the brothers get to be together to catch up with their daily activities. After the boys starts school, they were getting busy and rarely have time to be at home. So Hakyeon make the time that everyone will gather around and have their sweet time together, and it's a compulsory daily event for the brothers.

" I'll bring home some friends tomorrow, after school. We have some group assingment to discuss, so I invite them here. I'm allowed to do so, right hyung?" Jaehwan announced while they were having their movie time together one night. It's the first time he will bring some friends to their house after a long time so he has to ask his hyung first. Even deep down he knows that his hyung will glad to hear the news.

"Sure you can,Jaehwan-ah. Waahhhh... I'm so excited. I'll bake some cookies for your friends, I bet they will like it." And Hakyeon was over the top to hear the news. He immediately rushed their maid to prepared the ingredients for the cookies. The others just let the enthusiastic Hakyeon being his self, it normal for them.

"Who are they hyung? Is it Hani noona. The one that you told me." Wonshik interrupts.

"Yeahh.. there's others too. Sandeul and Jin will join us. Why are you asking?" 

"Hani who? Your girlfriend,Jaehwan-ah?" Taekwoon who come from toilet take his seat beside Jaehwan.

"NO!! Who want to date that boyish girl. She just my friend. My bestfriend like Sandeul and Jin. Moreover we're just gathering to finish some homework from our teacher." Jaehwan cringed at the thought he dating Hani, it's just not right.

"Don't say it like that. Sometimes when you insult someone,that someone will be your soulmate in the future you know.. Who knows that boyish girl will the most feminine girl in the future and you'll fall for her." Taekwoon words make Jaehwan become more talkative saying all the reason he will never date a girl named Hani. 

"Is it true,hyung? Then how about when we never insult or hate them? Then are they not our soulmate?”Luckily, that curious Bean's question make Jaehwan stop his rambling and left Taekwoon scratchs his head.

"Eerrr.. I says sometimes, not all the times. Why are you soo excited about this topic Hongbin-ah? Did you also got yourself a girlfriend?" Hearing that, Hongbin quickly act like he didn't hear it and continue his gaming battle with Hyuk.

With the reaction, Taekwoon knows something. 

 

 

*****************************************************

The next day, Hyuk who being the only one left with Hakyeon become his assistant making the cookies. Hyuk gladly took the role as he doesn't has nothing better to do at the moment. In addition, he loves spend the time with his hyung.

"Hyuk-ah, I told you to put the chocolate chips on the cookies not eat them. They will less delicious without the chips..." Hakyeon whined when he caught Hyuk eat the chocolate chips... again. This kid always do something others told him not to.

"But it's delicious to eat like this too." Hyuk keeps eating the chips, totally ignored Hakyeon. Hakyeon knows he can't just snatched it away from Hyuk, or he'll faced grumpy Hyukkie all day long.

"But the cookies were for Jaehwan hyung's friends, do you want gave them like this? It's so bad of you. Jaehwan hyung will sad if you do that to his friend you know." Dealing with Hyuk will always need some creative sentences. Hearing his hyung's words make Hyuk stop eating the chip and hands it to Hakyeon straight away,

"Hyukkie is a good boy. Hyukkie will make the cookies delicious for Jaehwan's hyung friends. That way hyung will be happy, right?" Hyuk asks and Hakyeon happily nods while ruffles the boy's hairs. As always, Hakyeon will always succeed in persuading the maknae.

*****************************************************

"Wowww, your house was so big. You should invite us earlier." Hani claimed as she step in the house. Jaehwan just laughed a the comment, Hani just exaggerated, like always.

"Hani-ah,try act like a girl for once. Even Jin was abit girly than you." Sandeul who the eldest speak, when he saw Hani was running across the house's garden while gaping widely. Being the only one girl in the group make them care about her abit much, but she always brush it off. Doing things as she pleased, without thinking others.

Hakyeon and Hyuk were already standing in front off their main door ready to greet their guests. They can see Jaehwan wave his hand as he approach them.

"Hi hyung, hi Hyukkie... This is my friends.. Hani,Jin and Sandeul. Guys, this is my eldest hyung... Hakyeon hyung. And this cute one is Hyukkie, my baby brother." Jaehwan introduced his friends and they bowed to Hakyeon.

"Waahhhh.. you're soo cute."Hani squel loudly as she saw Hyuk. Hyuk who rarely meet strangers shocked by Hani sudden approach, he quickly reached for Hakyeon and hiding behind his legs.

"Hyukkie maybe a bit shy, give him some time. Come, please come in. Where are you going to do your work,Jaehwan-ah? I will bring he cookies later." Hakyeon speak while he picked Hyuk up and let them in.

After informed Hakyeon that he will doing the work at his own room,he lead the way for his friends. Once again Hani make her suprised's face.

*****************************************************

"Jaehwan-ah, I'm sorry for making you brother shocked earlier. He must be afraid of me now." Hani speaks as they take some breaks after doing their works.

"No biggie, Hyukkie just a bit shocked. He rarely meet with strangers, moreover who like you. He will be fine. You just need to know him more. Once he fell for you, he will bother you 24/7." Jaehwan says. Silently, he prayed that they will get along well.

"I told you to act like a girl. Even kids know you are a weird person."Sandeul mocked Hani. Jin who always being the spectator had to jumped in when he saw a fight was going to occured if he let them be.

As in cue, there's a knock at the door. After a while, it revealed Hakyeon who bring a tray of water and Hyukkie. He slowly trailing behind his hyung while balancing a plate of cookies on both of his hand.

"You are soo diligent, a good boy indeed."Jin ruffles Hyuk hair as he take the plate and place it on the desk. Hyuk just grins when he get praised.

"You're done? You're staying for dinner, right?" Taekwoon has made special request to Hakyeon that he want to personally meet Jaehwan's friends so he must make sure they will have dinner together.

"Sure, they will but we're not done yet, just taking some break." Jaehwan answering behalf his friends when he saw they ain't sure to accept the request. 

"Oh, is it? Come hyukkie.. we're leaving." Jin knows that the Hyuk doesn't want to leave after he saw the boy pout his lips when Hakyeon drag him out, so he suggests that Hyuk can stay with them.

Their works are almost done so Hyuk won't be a bother for them. And the others gladly agree. Hyuk try to hide his delightful face when Jin said he can stay, it's the first time he can play eith many people except his hyung of course.

The boys plus Hani try to finish their work faster so that they can play with Hyuk. Hyuk being a good boy just stay at the side while watching the friends while munching the cookies.

"Hyuk-ah, noona sorry for make you surprised earlier. Are you mad? If I give this to you, will you forgive me and be my friends?" As soon as they finish the work, Hani approach Hyuk while giving him a lollipop. Luckily she always has some in her backpack.

"Hyuk doesn't mad at noona. Hyuk want to friends with noona, noona is beautiful. Hyuk like noona." Hyuk shyly accept the lollipop and immediately try to open the seal. He must eat it on the spot, or he won't get to eat at all. Hakyeon won't allow him.

Hani who saw Hyuk facing the difficulty to open the seal, help him with it. Hyuk is getting more close with Hani when he getting up and take his seat on Hani's lap. Hani squel in delight with Hyuk action, pinching his cheek and showers him praised.

The other boys just watch the scene silently.

' I'm the one who let him stay but he didn't glare at me at all.' Jin thought.

Jaehwan feel happy with the scene because Hyuk doesn't easily can open his heart be close with strangers in such a short time. Hani sure incredible.

' No no... Before this Hyukkie never met girl except the maid, sure he like her. It's nothing special. ' Jaehwan denied.

Jin and Hani both try to attract Hyuk, having some inner battle with themselves. Hyuk being the attention, always enjoy it without doubt. Sandeul doesn't want to join the battle which he said it useless because Hyuk already like him. Hyuk just nodding his head when he'd told so and flashing his tooth smile, doesn't seem to understand anything.

Their battle ended after Hakyeon come to tell them that the dinners are ready. The friends were greeted by Taekeoon, Hakyeon and the twins at the dining table.

As soon as he saw Taekwoon, Hyuk running towards him and kiss him, their daily routine when Taekwoon back home after work. It's his charger, claimed Taekwoon. The dinner was full with chatting and laughing from the brothers and guests. 

At the end, the guests were sent by the driver to their own home. Hakyeon personally ask for it cause he feels bad about them being late, even the boys plus Hani had denied it.