Chapter 10 - Friends (Part 3)

Our Family

Wonshik was always alone. He doesn't has friends, a real friend by it means. Friends that will always be there for him, share is happiness and sad moments. He supposedly be friend with Hongbin and his friends, someone says. Sure he can, but how about when he's at school? Yes he didn't go to same school with Hongbin. That stupid company representative insist they were seperated, for a reason 'want them to be independent'.

Hongbin apparently didn't has he same problem with him, there are so many guys and for sure girls wanted to be friends with Hongbin. The most handsome guy with good grades and money. There's even a fanclub specially dedicated for Hongbin. Wonshik not ugly or stupid but being compared to his twin, surely he didn't win. But the guys at Wonshik's school still sleep over him, they didn't see him as attractive to be friend with. Fortunately, they didn't pick on him as they know about his family. Who dares to make a mess with their family surely will get a good punishment.

Wonshik didn't tell his problem to his hyungs, he thought that he have to go through this by himself without his hyungs. It's been 2 months Wonshik went through his school life without accompany. He eat alone, study alone and go to class by himself.

One day....

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Kim Jongin, please be nice to me." The new student came and become Wonshik's first friend. Jongin become his tablemate and they spent their time together. Wonshik not lonely anymore. They shared the same interest in many ways. Dance, music, food and many more. Through Jongin, Wonshik get to make even more friends. Jongin introduced him with a boy named Taemin at their dance class. Taemin is Jongin childhood friend and they are very close. Start from that day, they're always together. Taemin get to move into their school and they became more close. Jongin is a miracle for Wonshik and he cherished him.

*****************************************************

"Wonshik is teribble at dance. You won't want him in your team. He's pathetic. He will just drag your team down."Wonshik can't believe his ears. Is it really Jongin? How could he insult Wonshik like that.

Wonshik arrived a little bit late from usual to their dance class. Hakyeon hyung punishment make him. He just pull a prank on Hyukkie, and the little devil evagerate the situation and end up make him received his punishment. As he arrived he saw Jongin and Taemin being approached by a group of boy. He can't hear them talking so he approached them abit closer. But the reality hits him. He can hear his heart shattered hearing those words from Jongin's lips.

He want to leave the scene, he can't bear hearing those again. As he turn over he hear Taemin called for him, but he didn't stop. Taemin surely will back up his childhood friend. Who's he? He just a boy who is lonely and suddenly become their friend. Mabe it's true, he's pathetic.

"Ohh.. you're home early. Is your class cancel?" Hongbin call for Wonshik as he see his twin running into their house. He was playing with Hyuk.

"Yaaaa.. Why are you crying. Did you get hurt? Where did it hurt? Hakyeon hyung, Jaehwan hyung!!!!" Hongbin panickly call for his hyung when he see Wonshik's tears. Just a second the other hyung come running and hovering over Wonshik. Pull him into a tight hug, calming him. He want to tell them that he's okay but he can't. He's not okay. His friends betrayed him, the one who he thought his best friend didn't think the same. Maybe they're not sincerely want to be friend with at the first place.

Wonshik cry for a long time in his brothers tight embrace. He can feel Hyukkie small hand hold his hand, Jaehwan ruffle his hair, Hongbin rubing his back and Hakyeon hyung's whisper encourage words to his ears.

"What's going here? Woshik why are you crying? Hakyeon?" Taekwoon was shocked when his return being greeted by a crying scene. What was going on here. Did something bad happen?

"I don't know... he didn't tell us anything. He 's already crying when Hongbin call for me. He won't stop crying." Hakyeon answer, he also has some tears on his cheeks.

"Now everyone stand up, go clean yourself. We will eat diner." Taekwoon has to stop the drama, it won't if they keep crying on floor like this.

Hakyeon pick Hyuk up and bring him to take his bath. Hongbin and Jaehwan go to their own room and clean theirselves.

"Are you okay? Now let's clean up. You're in mess." Wonshik just follow his hyung when he take his hand. Taekwoon tuck Wonshik in his bed after the cleaning, asking him if he want to eat.Wonshik refuse it.

"Do you want to talk? I'm here you know, willing and ready to hear you."

"You know hyung... I caught my friend talking bad about me. He's my best friend but I hear him insult me. It's hurt,really." After along silent, Wonshik start  to spill it. He can't bear it alone.

"People is always like that. We won't get to surpass their expectation. Whatever they say, you're none of that. You're my awesome brother and the most perfect in my eyes. Believe me."

"Am I really awesome? You mean it?"

"You are. Trust me." Taekwoon knows about Wonshik's insecureness. He lack of confidence, he want everybody praise him. Tell him doing good and etc. Wonshik deserve it every single praise in the world. He is incredible.

"Hyung.. I'm hungry." Sure he is. After so many tears he shed. They going down​ hand in hand and being greeted by the others whinning because they're late.

*****************************************************

Jongin waits for Wonshik at the front gate. He felt so restless after knowing that Wonshik hear his conversation with some guy the other day. He's doing all that for a reason. Wonshik misunderstood the situation.

"Wonshik-ah, I want to talk to you." Jongin call for Wonshik.

"What is it? Aren't you satisfied? Hurting my feeling."Wonshik just walk pass Jongin even when he hear the boy calling for him and try to grab his hand.

"No, you misunderstood the situation. I'm not ..."

"What? I missunderstood that you want being my friend, missunderstood your sincere word as my friends?"

"NO, it's really not like what you think. I'm doing it for your own sake. It's for your good."

"What GOOD? Now I know I'm a pathetic? Now let me go. Class is starting." Wonshik left Jongin dumbfounded.

*****************************************************

Wonshik was eating alone that day and Taemin came approaching him.

"Wonshik-ah, we really have to talk."

Wonshik really didn't feel like to talk about it. Taemin will back up Jongin, no doubt.

"What again? Icm fed up of all this you know? Just why you have bother explained everything to me. If you don't want to be friend with me, I'm understand. Just stop hurting me."

"That the point, Wonshik-ah. Why would we bother you if we didn't want to be friends with you. You misunderstood the scene. Just give me a chance to explain it. That guys want you to be in their team for some dance competition."

"So what the point? You want to keep me by yourself? Didn't want me to communicate with other people?" Wonshik scoff.

"Listen to me first. That guy is a bad influence, they're known as the bully and all. We just want to protect you. We didn't want them to lay their hands on you."

"So why you have to insult me like that? Can't tell them nicely? Without hurting me?" He still didn't get it why they have to say that.

"You think they would let you go if we talk nicely? No, they won't. They will work their off to make you join them. It's reverse psychology. You tell them the worst and make them think twice, not tell them directly." Jongin come and take his seat beside Taemin.

Their words make Wonshik thinks it again. It's really like that? How stupid I am. 

"Hey, don't think so hard. We forgive you, it's just an misunderstanding after all." Taemin says.

Struggle in relationship didn't make you weak but it strengthen your bond even more.

 

Image result for ravi kai taemin