Chapter 12 - Theme park

Our Family

"WE ARE GOING OUT!!!" Hyuk jumping excitedly after getting dress by Hakyeon. It's his first time, getting out from the house.

"Do you like it that much?" Hakyeon's question make Hyuk nodding his head and grinning. He's sure he will have so much fun out there. The outside world that his hyungs always told him about, he will meet it today.

It’s weekend and the siblings are out, spending time together. Jaehwan and the twins pleading their hyung to let them skip their weekend class for once and Taekwoon take a day leave after Hyuk complain about their costant absent and how he missed his hyungs. They decided to go to a themepark. 

It’s Hyuk’s idea and his hyung gladly follow him. Moreover, it’s gonna be Hyuk’s first experience both going out and the themepark. The others have gone to all themepark in the country even oversea when they’re travelling. It’s all thanks to their parents. But today it’s the first time they’re going without their parents and with Hyuk.

As their going out ban has been lifted. It's a new experience for Hyuk. Their driver drove them there. In the car, Hyuk being curious of almost everything along the road. He constantly ask his hyungs about everything he laid his eyes on.

"Hyung, what is that?... Woooww, it's so big.. Hyunggg look at that.. ahhaha,he slipped on the ice.. Hyunnggg, are we arrive yet? Hyungg, can we play that later? It looks so fun...."

After 15 minutes in the car, they arrived at the thenepark. The driver drop them and told Hakyeon to call him after they finish having fun. 

"Hyuk-ah.. before we going in, I want to ask something. Do you remember what we promised earlier?" Hakyeon hold Hyuk in his arm because there are so many people.

"Don't let go hyung's hand. No wander around without telling hyung. Don't talk or follow anyone eventhough he/she give you candy or even games. No running" Hyuk remember it all.

"Good boy. Do you want to walk by yourself  or want me to carry you?" When they got in the themepark, there less people in there. So Hakyeon give Hyuk a choice. Hyuk choose to walk by himself because he's a big boy, but he hold Hakyeon's finger tightly. He doesn't want to get lose.

************************************************

All they do at themepark were all from Hyuk's request. All his hyung willingly follow his demand, their outing is just for Hyuk's happiness. If Hyuk enjoy they will too. Hyuk is just 4 so he can't ride the scary things and Hakyeon relief with that fact. If not he will walk home without his soul today.

"Hyung... Can we buy that? It's so cute and Jaehwan want to have it." It's some cute headband. Hakyeon just let them choose want they want and make Taekwoon pay for it. Taekwoon is the one who make money for them after all. Jaehwan manage to make all his siblings wear the one he choose and he happy with the sight.

"I want to eat that too. Waaahhhh, it's look delicious isn't it?" Wonshik pull Taekwoon hand to a stall wanting some snack. He surely know who he should ask.

Hongbin just follow Hyuk with their little hand intertwins together. He didn't ask for anything, just eat and follow what his siblings want. 

"I want to ride that!". Hyuk point his finger to a merry-go-round. Hakyeon let Hongbin take Hyuk's hand to the ride and he stand at the side.

"Hyung can we ride that?" Jaehwan ask his hyung about the roller coaster. He never once ride that because of he still kid back then. He want to ride it but he want some company.

"That roller coaster??? You can ask your Taekwoon hyung or Wonshikie or Hongbinie.. Hyung can't ride that, hyung can die Jaehwan-ah.. Oohh, Hyuk can't ride that.. I've to keep him company." Hakyeon can't ride scary things, he have a weak heart. Taekwoon and Wonshik didn't mind about Jaehwan's idea. They want to try it too.

"Hongbin hyung want to take me to play car, hyung can follow Jaehwan hyung. I'm okay." Hakyeon really want to cry when Hyuk said that. He don't want to ride that thing. Hongbin want to replace his hyung but Hyuk has pull his hand towards the bumper car.

"It's not that scary, you'll have fun."Taekwoon reach for Hakyeon's hand and clasps around it despite it's drenched with Hakyeon sweats.

Taekwoon's words didn't call him at all. He's so nervous. They can just leave him alone and ride it by themselves. It's not like he will get kidnapped. He really want to knock Jaehwan, but he can't because Taekwoon hand on his.

Apparently, they manage to ride that thing. And Hakyeon really felt like his soul has left him. 

What fun?? It's not fun at all!!!

He just shoots Jaehwan with his eyes, because he can't move. He felt weak and just lean on Taekwoon. Taekwoon help him by fanning him. Wonshik open a bottle water and make his hyung drink it. Jaehwan feel abit guilty when he see his hyung pale face. He try to massage Hakyeon shoulder and back.

"Hyuuunggg!!! It's so funn.. the bumping car.. ehhh,hyung are you sick? Did the ride make hyung sick?" Hyuk run towards his hyung when he spot them. When he approach then he can see Hakyeon's pale face and it make him worry.

"It's all Jaehwan hyung fault. Why you make Hakyeon hyung ride it." Hyuk push Jaehwan's hand and try to massage Hakyeon with his little hands. His tears are breaming and he really want to cry. 

"I'm fine, Hyuk-ah. Why you push your hyung like that. It's bad, apologize to Jaehwan hyung." Hakyeon make his maknae sit on his lap and assures that he's fine.

"Buuuttt.. I'm sorry Jaehwan hyung. Hyukkie won't do it again."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too because I make Hakyeon hyung sick." Jaehwan smile and caressing Hyuk's hair.

***************************************************

They got dinner and heading back home. Hyuk insist want to sit on Hakyeon's lap when they're on the car, keep asking if his hyung is alright. Hakyeon didn't eat much earlier and he has thrown up all his dinner after they finish eating. 

Taekwoon try to make Hyuk leave Hakyeon because he want Hakyeon to take some rest. His face has become more pale in time.

"Hyukkie.. do you want to play game with hyung?" Hongbin try his luck this time. He also worried about Hakyeon. Luckily, Hyuk take the bait.

Taekwoon put his hand on Hakyeon's forehead. He doesn't have fever but his hand is cold, so Taekwoon put some blanket on Hakyeon and hold his hand.

As they arrived, Hakyeon didn't wake up and Taekwoon decides to just carry his twin inside. He not that heavy and Taekwoon is much stronger. That time he realise Hakyeon has caught on fever and heat has radiating on his body.

"Is hyung ok?" Hongbin come in after he changed Hyuk clothes and tucked him sleep.

"He got some fever. Can you call Dr. Park?" Taekwoon try to change Hakyeon clothes and wipe his body to make the temperature decrease. After a while, their private doctor arrives.

"It's been a long time since Hakyeon got sick, so his temperature got a little bit high. I have inject some medicine on his iv. He will get better, just let him rest."

After that incident, no one ever ask Hakyeon doing some scary thing again. They all love each other and don't anyone to sick or even hurt.