Chapter 6 - Punishment

Our Family

 

Taekwoon grab his phone and turn off the alarm. He slowly lift Hongbin's hand on his waist while trying his best to not make a sound.
"Hyung.. "Being a light sleeper sure make Hongbin awake even with the slightest movement near him. And that call proved the fact. Taekwoon bites his lips and turn to Hongbin. He feels a bit sorry for disturbing his brother's sleep.

"Ohhh..  Hongbin-ah, you're awake? Mianhae. You can go back to sleep. I'll be quite." With that words, Taekwoon pull a blanket and cover Hongbin's body. He left Hongbin's room and heading to his room. He must be ready before In Guk come to fetch him for his first day as a CEO.

Totally unaware of his surrounding make Taekwoon didn't notice Hongbin who has tailing him from his back. Hongbin just watch silently his hyung walk back and forth in his wardrobe, try to search the suitable outfit for his first day. He keep put different shirts and trousers on his body and look at the mirror.

"That's great hyung. I like that." Hongbin sudden voice make Taekwoon jumps a little and turn his head. Taekwoon's reaction from his calling make Hongbin crack a laugh and received his hyung's glare that make him stop laughing immediately. Taekwoon stop glaring and approach his dongsaeng. How come he didn't even realise the latter all this time.

"You like this? Hmmm... I think so. Now I must take my bath, do you want to join me? "To make up his fault, Taekwoon just go on with Hongbin's choice and offers him to take shower together. Hongbin gladly accept the offer and tag his hyung to the bathroom together.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hakyeon blink his eyes and rub it to get rid the sleepiness. He turn to his side and look at Hyuk  who still sleeping on his arm and hugging him. Hakyeon put his hand on Hyuk's forehead and feel a bit relief as Hyuk's temperature has subsided. He carefully move Hyuk's head on his arm and put it on a pillow. Luckily, Hyuk doesn't awake from the movement. Hakyeon move quietly from the bed and walk out from Hyuk's room heading to Jaehwan"s room.

Hakyeon peek into Jaehwan's room and meet a situation that make him put his hand on his waist and shake his head. Foods were scattered on the floor while the television displays video game on pause. The room was in mess.

"Aishhh.. This two.. ". Hakyeon growls. He knows that the scolding and punishment are need, so the kids will know their fault and learn from it. He really wants to punish or scold the kids, but he cant bring himself to it. He always has that soft spot when it comes to his brothers.

Hakyeon suddenly became a statue with his hands on his chest by sudden entrance by Taekwoon. It's really surprise him to death, he can feel his heart stop for awhile.

'Oh my God!! Am I step in wrong room? Is this really Jaehwan's room?' Taekwoon gasp as he saw the room. He look around as he didn't gets any answer from the other and meets Hakyeon's statue. He bursts into a laughing fit with the sight. "Are you okay? Have your soul returned?" Taekwoon's question that sure mocks him make Hakyeon gave him glare with extra neck slice.

"You can go out, I will handle this." Taekwoon said while pushing Hakyeon out from the room (after he stop laughing for sure). He always know his twins inner battle, so he will voluntery take the baton. The duty to give some lesson for their lovely troublemaker that still sleeping while hugging each other.

"Jaehwan-ah, Wonshik-ah... Wake up2x." Hearing the calling, Jaehwan stir in his sleep and open his eyes. While Wonshik still in his dreamland, Jaehwan wake up a in rush when he realise his room's state. He's sure in deep problem. He nudge Wonshik and violently shake his body. Taekwoon just watch silently at his brothers attics while hugging himself with his stern face. The face that never fails makes his brothers squirm in fear.

"I'm sure you know what you've done, right?" Jaehwan just low his head while playing with his hand upon hearing the question. What he knows is their rebellious act last night was doomed and miserably fails. He's really wants to smack Wonshik hard right now because the latter still didn't wake up despite the tense.

"Wake Wonshik up and clean this mess. After that, come down and have breakfast. Make it quick, OK? We will talk after breakfast." After that command, he heads downstairs.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hongbin sneaks into Sanghyuk's room and make himself comfortable on Hyuk's bed. Hongbin place his palm on Hyuk's forehead and smile. Hyuk is getting better and that's mean... he can play with Hyuk again. Hongbin's dimples make their appearance as he can't stop smiles with that thought.

"Good morning.. Hyukkie."Greet Hongbin when he saw Hyuk open his eyes. Hyuk smilesat Hongbin while his eyes roams around his room try to locate Hakyeon. His eyes gets watery while calling his hyung's name when he can't see Hakyeon anywhere. Hongbin gets panic when he heard Hyuk's silent sobs.

"Ooohhh.. You're awake? Hey, why are you crying?" Luckily Hakyeon come into the room to check on Hyuk after his visit to Jaehwan's room. He rush to pick up Hyuk when he saw the baby was crying.

"He thought hyung leave him again." Hongbin told Hakyeon. He felt relief Hakyean came in the mean time but can't deny he also a bit hurt with Hyuk. Hyuk didn't even glare at him after he got HIS Hakyeon hyung.

"Oohhh.. Poor my baby. Shushhh, stop crying. I've promised that I won't leave you again. Didn't I? Now.. Let's brush Your teeth and get breakfast. What do you want to eat? I will make it for you." Hyuk stops his tears and then he realize something.

"Binnie hyung... " Hyuk sure he saw Hongbin beams in delight when he calls his name.

"Do you want to brush your teeth with Binnie hyung?" Hakyeon's question meet Hyuk's nods. And Hongbin didn't waste a minute to hop down from the bed and reachs for Hyuk. He felt so happy. He thought he will be left out again. Maybe Taekwoon hyung right about he was Hyuk's best buddy.

"Hongbin, hyung can rely on you right? I will be downstairs. Come down when you're done and we can have breakfast together."Hakyeon left the room with smiles looking at the scene. Hongbin holds Hyuk's hand and walk to bathroom together helping his brother brush his teeth.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Jaehwan and Wonshik come down shortly after Hongbin and Hyuk finish having their breakfast. The two keep their head down and silently take their seats. Didn't even dare to lift their head because of someone's piercing gazes on them. Hongbin gladly takes Hyuk skipping happily to their playroom after being asked by Hakyeon. He gets to play with Hyuk again, and it sure makes him ignore the tense scene between his hyungs. 

"Stop glaring, Taekwoon! The kids will get indigestion with your nonstop glare. Whatever you want to do, do it after meal and not in here." Hakyeon ushers the two to take their breakfast when he see how Jaehwan was hardly try not reach for his favorite cereal. Everyone know how Jaehwan's loves towards food. Jaehwan and Wonshik immediately reach for their food after Taekwoon stop glaring at them. 

"Hey everybody, good morning! Taekwoon, are you done? We should leave now." Out of blue, In Guk comes storming into the dining room ready to fetch Taekwoon. 

"Good morning, hyung. Can you give me 5 minutes? I have something to settle first."

"Sure, but just 5 minutes ok? We don't want you late on your first day. I will wait in the car. "

"I will make it short. You two are forbidden from getting snacks and no video games for 1 whole week. You know it yourself, what you did wrong and you deserve it. Any objection?" Upon received his brothers whispers no, he leave the room. Says goodbye to his brothers to start his first day of work. 

"Do you want to explain yourselves? Why you do that?" Hakyeon asked. 

"It's just for fun. We saw it once in a movie, and we're bored last night. " Jaehwan the first one to talk. 

"You know what you did right? It's not like I forbid you from eating snacks or playing games before, but it has it's fixed times. You only can eats snacks 2 days once, and you just eat your snacks that evening. You left the food scattered on the floor and the tv on all night. Even if you're bored you should have ask me or Taekwoon hyung for permission first. So you won't got yourselves with bigger problem." Hakyeon's nag button has been . 

"We're sorry hyung. But, hyuuunggg... Can't you talk to Taekwoon hyung? Didn't get to play games for 1 week is cruel. How can we survive?" Jaehwan interrupt Hakyeon's nagging and try to convince his hyung. He sure he has a bigger chance with Hakyeon. Flashes some winking and flying kiss towards his hyung plus Wonshik's puppy eyes. 

Hakyeon chuckle with the sight, his brothers know him too well. 

"If you being a good boy, I'm sure Taekwoon hyung couldn't get angry at you for long. If you're lucky, maybe you can get the punishment lessen or being lift for good. " Instead gives the boys what they want, Hakyeon told them to make effort to gain what them want by their own. He's sure the boys will succeed. Taekwoon is not so hard to predict. 

"Are you sure, hyung? Taekwoon hyung looks so angry with us just now. His gazes is no jokes." Wonshik asks while rubbing his hand. He still got shiver when thinking his hyung gaze. 

"I 100% sure. You just have to use you adorable charms on him. Maybe not immediately but it will success. Trust me. " Hakyeon assures them. 

And the whole day, Wonshik and Jaehwan makes a plans list. 'HOW TO CONVINCE TAEKWOON HYUNG'

1.ATTACKS HIM WITH AEGYO 

As soon as Taekwoon reachs home, Jaehwan come and greet his hyung. He lead his hyung to the living room and start his mission. Wonshik also joins in with trying to massage Taekwoon with his small hands. But Taekwoon just left them there saying that he want to take his shower. Not without ruffling their hairs and small smile. 

2.BRING HIM SOME COFFEE

Jaehwan entered Taekwoon's work room while balancing a cup of coffee while Wonshik is trailing behind him with a plate of cookies. Taekwoon who notices Jaehwan and Wonshik, quickly reaches the coffee and cookies put it on his work table. The two leaves Taekwoon after being called by Hakyeon. They can't bother Taekwoon with his work and make him more angry. 

3.APOLOGIZE WITH SINCERE 

They didn't get the chance to apologize properly before, because the scolding. So they knock on Taekwoon room when he's getting ready to sleep. After received the permission they got into the room. 

"We're sorry hyung. We have learned our lessons and we promised won't repeat it again." Jaehwan and Wonshik says together. 

"You're forgiven. You've promised not to repeat it again so don't break it, OK? Next time if you're hungry or want to play games in the middle of the night again, ask me or Hakyeon hyung first. And clean your mess before sleep, understand? Now come and hug me." The two storm into Taekwoon's embrace as he open his arms widely. In a second, the three were found snuggling in Taekwoon's warm comforter on his bed. They didn't think twice when Taekwoon offered to sleep with him that night. It's a rare opportunity which is hardly come. 

"Hmmm... Hyuuungggg, you've forgives us right? Can't you let us plays the games again? Pleaseee.... " After he sure his hyung in his best mood, Jaehwan try to talk with Taekwoon. 

"Oohhhh.. So is this your purpose all this while? You're not really learned from your lesson and just apologize to get playing games again." Taekwoon accuse the boys. 

"It's not like that hyung... We're sincerely apologize and we've learned our lessons. But, we want to play games too.. 1 whole week is too long hyung." Wonshik takes the baton and try his luck.

"OK, then... You can play the games again but you still can't get eat snacks for 1 week because your snacks stock are cleared thanks to you two." Wonshik and Jaehwan just grin sheepishly knowing their fault. It's not a big deal actually. As long as they got their games. And Jaehwan proudly announces that their mission has succeed. All thanks and credits goes to their beloved Hakyeon hyung of course. That night, the brother sleep soundly cuddling to each other.