Chapeter 14 - Taekwoon

Our Family

I've edited last chapter.. You have to read it again if you have read it before.

"Strength doesn't come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decided not to surrender, that is strength." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

It's been numerous times the BOD (Board of Directors) trying to make Taekwoon leave and let go his position. They said Taekwoon is not competent enough for that title just because he inherited it not achieved it, and Taekwoon prove that he deserves it everytime without fail.

Taekwoon know he can't give up, no matter what happen. How can he? When all his siblings rely on him. Their parents's hardwork will turn nothing if Taekwoon didn't work it out. He will do his best until his dongsaeng ready to take his place. It's won't take long. 

"I won't be back after lunch. Today is the twin's birthday. I've to search for the gift and get home early or I won't get to work tomorrow. Hakyeon will be furious, you know him." Taekwoon informs his secretary.

"Yes, sir. Don't forget we will have monthly meeting tomorrow on the morning." Taekwoon just nod his head and left. 

*****************************************************
Taekwoon stand in front of the shelf full of toys and looking around, trying to remember what did the twins request when he asked about it before.

After he got their gift. He left to buy some fruits. He knew there must be plenty at home when they will have a birthday party but he just remembered that Hongbin loves it so much. So Hongbin won't complaining if his favourite things stocked up.

He went straight to Hongbin's school and then Wonshik's school to fetch them. They got really excited when they saw Taekwoon in front of their school. 

"Didn't expect you will come and fetch me. I thought my friends were pulling my legs when they said they saw you. I miss you hyung." Wonshik said, while hugging Taekwoon back from behind while Taekwoon is driving. He's beyond happy.

Hongbin on the side just smile. He knows it's their birthday but Taekwoon sudden appearance at their school really make him all giddy inside even when he doesn't show it. He really didn't expect much because he knew how busy his hyung is. 

Nearing their house, they saw Jaehwan just take off from a bus.

"Jaehwan hyung!!!" Hearing Wonshik's voice, Jaehwan run towards their car excitedly as Taekwoon pull aside. His tiredness from a day at school disappeared just like that.

"Hyuunggg!!!" Jaehwan exclaimed as soon as he see Taekwoon. He didn't remembered when the last he saw Taekwoon but he really missed him.
*****************************************************
Arrived at their home, they can see Hakyeon standing at their doorstep looking worried. His face seems relieved as he saw his brothers.

"I'm wondering why you don't arrived yet when it nearing 6. Taekwoon, you should inform me if you want to fetch them. You're making me worried for nothing." Taekwoon just smile hearing Hakyeon's nagging. It's been a while since he last hearing it.

Taekwoon want to ask where is Hyuk, when their little brother come running towards them with party hat and balloons on each of his hands. 

"Surpriseee!!!! Happy birthday... Hyungg!!! Hyukkie loves you." With his loud voice, Hyuk's scream surprising his brothers. 

Their party just perfect with all of the member of their little family presences. Silently, Taekwoon makes a wish for his little family to be always together and never break apart. Hoping their happiness and fortune will be secured.

*****************************************************

Taekwoon heading to his room after checking his brothers and he saw Hakyeon standing in front of his room.

"It's been a while since I got to have a talk with you. Mind if hearing some bedtime stories tonight?" It won't affect much if he sleep a little late tonight. He will just set alarm so he won't late for tomorrow meeting. 

They settling on Taekwoon's bed. Laying side by side.

"I didn't put much hope you'll be here tonight when you said you will be busy this whole week. Thank you and I'm sorry. I know you were busy fighting with the BOD, after I just left it on your shoulders..."

"You know I don't blame you for that. I can manage the company. It's not a big deal. I'll just have to wait a few years and I won't be alone anymore. The boys will be helping me with it." Taekwoon just cut Hakyeon's words. Hakyeon will be blabbering about it the whole night if Taekwoon didn't cut him.

"I still can't believe we manage get through this untill today. Seeing the younger ones growing always make wondering if I did a good work. If I raised them right? Did they lack anything..."

"You did a good work and we've done our best." 

rain3396.. I'm sorry if it doesn't get to your expectations.