Chapter 5 - Jealousy

Our Family

Hongbin take a peek at Hyuk, he's sleeping on the bed with Hakyeon. Hyuk doesn't play with him today and only clinging to Hakyeon. He even refused when Hongbin offer to carry him earlier. It's upset him and it's makes him feels lonely and left out. Wonshik and Jaehwan were busy having fun without him. Normally, it's never bothered him because he has Hyuk by his side but not today.

He closed the door silently doesn't want to be notice. Hongbin steps back to his room.

Hakyeon can't do anything even he notices Hongbin at the door. Hyuk won't let him. They just find out that Hyuk was having some fever. The solid reason why he's been extra clingy today. Usually Hyuk will be clingy to Hongbin when he's unwell and unseperateable with each other. Due to Hongbin's weak immunity, the latter will be infected right after Hyuk recovered. Hakyeon knows Hongbin's feeling, he must be really jealous with him. Getting Hyuk's attention.

Taekwoon steps into the room and sits on the bed. He brings with him the medicine and food for Hyuk and Hakyeon.

"Taekwoon-ah, can you help me?" Hakyeon starts.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you check on Hongbin for me? I can't left Hyukkie but I'm sure Hongbin needs someone right now with him. "

"Is he feels unwell too? " Taekwoon asked. Concerns.

"No, I think he just feels lonely being left out. You know this days Wonshik just playing with Jaehwan and Hongbin always with Hyukkie. Today must be not his day, Hyukkie didn't want to be with him, refused to be carried and just clinging onto me. I feels bad for him."

"Hmm..  I'll look after him. You don't have to feel bad. Finish this food and give Hyukkie his medicine. Calls me if you need anything." Taekwoon left the room and heads to Hongbin's room.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After several knocks Taekwoon push the door and steps into the room. Hongbin laying on his bed with his eyes closed. Assuming he's already sleeping make Taekwoon tiptoes silently nearing the bed. He caress Hongbin's face amused by the angel-like kid.

"Hyung... " The sudden call make Taekwoon shock himself. He says his sorry for waking Hongbin from his sleep.

"It's okay, I'm not really sleeping actually. Why are you here, hyung?" Taekwoon just smile and gestures Hongbin to give him some space so he can lay down with him on the bed. Hongbin slides a bit letting his hyung joins him on the bed.

"Are you okay? Hakyeon hyung ask me to check on you. He said you're upsets. Care to share with me?" Taekwoon look at Hongbin who starts to play with his hand. Taekwoon taps his thigh signaling Hongbin if he wants to be in his embrace, which is resulted with Hongbin nod. Taekwoon lift him and put him in his lap waiting patiently for Hongbin starts.

The siblings always find hug was the best treatment when they were sad or upsets and the best compliment when they were happy. So Taekwoon use the method to make Hongbin comfortable and spills out to him easily.

"Hyukkie doesn't want to be with me anymore, he likes Hakyeon hyung now. I lost my playmate and best buddy. Wonshik and Jaehwan hyung always play with themselves only." Hongbin spills out his heart. He's sad.

"Who says you lost Hyukkie. He's still you best buddy. He just behave like that because of his fever and his shock. I'm sure he will plays with you again when he recover. You're his favorite hyung, after all." Taekwoon speaks out.

"Is it true, hyung? But when will Hyukkie recover?" Hongbin's face change into sullen again when he realize he still have to wait.

"Don't be sad and cheer up, Binnie. It won't take long. I'll be your companion and Hyukkie replacement for the time being. You can play with me."

"But you're also busy, hyung. You're working now, remember?" Hongbin's words makes Taekwoon grins and scratch his head.

"Hehehe.. You're right. Hmmm.. I'll asks Wonshik and Jaehwan plays with you while I'm working and we can play together when I'm back, how's that?" Hongbin likes the idea. He can plays with Wonshik and Jaehwan with special combo which is Taekwoon. The thought about the play date excites him much.

"I love that, hyung. Wahhh.. I'm so excited." A yawn from Hongbin makes Taekwoon lays him back on his bed and tucks him in the blanket.

"You don't mind if I sleep here, right? I'm so tired to walk back to my room." Hongbin slips closer to Taekwoon and hug his waist after Taekwoon lay down beside him. Taekwoon just lets him be and reply the hug. In a few minutes, both of them were already sleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wonshik was sneaking into Jaehwan's room with careful steps. They will be having some games battle tonight. It's their first time breaking rules, and thinking of it makes Wonshik excited. They should be on their own bed by this time, but Jaehwan as the mastermind success in dragging Wonshik in his rebellious act.

Jaehwan comes with the idea when they were watching a movie earlier. To make the plan success and perfect, it must be held tonight because Hakyeon was too busy with Hyuk where their percentage to be caught were too small.

Wonshik look around making sure his act were unnotice. He flops on the bed as he enter Jaehwan's room. His heart was beating fast pumping the adrenaline. Jaehwan gives a proud face to his dongsaeng with several taps on his shoulder before joins him on the bed with a pack of his favorite snack.

"Are you sure there's nobody follows you? Have you check on our hyungs? Hongbin? Why he's not with you? Didn't I told you to bring him along?" Jaehwan asks while his mouth full with his favourite snack. He managed to smuggle earlier and he do realize that he just break another rule. Such a troublemaker.

"Hakyeon was sleeping with Hyuk which I'm sure he can't left the baby since he's down with the fever. You saw it yourself how Hyuk keep demands for Hakyeon hyung by his side all day long. Ahhh.. You know what hyung? Taekwoon hyung was sleeping with Hongbin when I went to his room just now. Wahhh.. It's my first time seeing Hongbin lets someone else beside Hyukkie on his bed." Wonshik seems a bit upset with the fact that he never been allowed on the bed.

His twin was a clean freak while he was a bit unclean boy and it makes they got their own room after 10 years shared a room. He can feel they weren't close like before and keep drift apart. Craving some attention from the other makes him turns to Jaehwan who always full of love. Jaehwan makes him feel in need and being noticed.

"Good job, Wonshikkie... No doubt, you're the best dongsaeng. Jjanggg!!" Jaehwan shoot some praises and his ultimate aegyo in attempt to liven up Wonshik's mood again. "OK... Stop with the others. Now, let's begin the rebel." They playing the games, eating midnight snacks, and hit their pillows when the sleepiness take over them.

The rebel will be consider as success if they were not caught by the others. The first most boldly action that Jaehwan and Wonshik pull together for fun and their own satisfaction.