Chapter 3 - New rule

Our Family

A new rule had been applied to all the siblings by their company representative and the rule was..... 'they were forbidden from stepped out from the front gate'. It's all because their young age and they doesn't want anything bad happen to the siblings. They will got a private tutor each and learn about lesson that will be teach at the school. It's just like a normal school except one thing... which is there's no friends. Hakyeon and Taekwoon were getting extra class which is from the company representative. They'll be teached about the company's situation, finance, for short of words.. all about the company. It's a compulsory for the both of them as they were the oldest and will lead the company afterwards.

In positive ways, the rule brought them closer and it's somehow made them distracted from their thought of late parents. They also were allowed to request any additional class such as taekwando, piano, dance and much more. Their guardian will arraged it for them. Their parents sure left them a tons of wealth for the siblings. They'll got every single things that they want.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After 3 years.....

Hakyeon and Taekwoon were 18 years old, while Jaehwan was 15 years old, the twins were 13 years old and last but not least baby Hyukkie was 4 years old.

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!". A screamed enchoed in the house. Soon,revealed furious Hakyeon and Taekwoon run from their room towards their maknae's call. As they reached in front of Sanghyuk, they saw he was sitting on the couch while clapping his hands and crack a laugh.

"Wahhh...... hyungs was the best!!!" while raising his thumb up."It's getting faster this time, hyungs really improved. Hehehhe". It's took awhile to made Hakyeon and Taekwoon realise that they were being pranked by the mischievous maknae. Sanghyuk stop giggle and try to run away when he sense attacking aura from his hyungs. Unfortunately, with the short legs Sanghyuk was caught by his hyungs and received his punishment. Just wait a little, when I grown up... you'll never get caught me again,hehhehe.

After the short running the oldest flop on the sofa and Sanghyuk just hopping around on the sofa. He's gaining attention from his hyungs.

"You'll get hurt if you hopping like that, Hyukkie. Come and sit here, we are gonna watch movie. What do you want?" Hakyeon try to grab Sanghyuk's hand but the kid intentionally jumping harder and faster and make it harder to Hakyeon. Speaking of the devil, Sanghyuk lost his balance and nearly fall from the sofa. Luckily Taekwoon self impulse was fast enough to grab Sanghyuk and save him. Sanghyuk didn't hurt anywhere but he's crying due to shock. Taekwoon carrying Sanghyuk and try to stop his wailing.

Hakyeon scold himself for saying that words, it's always come true when he's saying something bad. Now the guilty was haunted him due to Sanghyuk cries. Taekwoon who always know Hakyeon's inner monologue approaced him, says that it's not his fault and Sanghyuk was fine except the cry. While he's talking to Hakyeon, the cries stop. Sanghyuk has fall asleep in Taekwoon arms. Taekwoon carefully move to Sanghyuk's room and put him on his bed doesn't want to wake the boy. Hakyeon who followed Taekwoon's back find his way beside the bed and staring at their maknae. He wipes Sanghyuk's tears and flashing his smile when Sanghyuk turn his body and start to his thumb. He's so cute!!!! 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hongbin was skipping happily towards Sanghyuk's room as he woke from his afternoon's nap. His dimples were visible at the thought that he will playing XBOX with his cute little dongsaeng. 

"Hongbin-ah, are you awake? Do you come to play with Sanghyuk?" Hakyeon greets Hongbin and  received a furious nods from Hongbin. He must reakky excited. "Ottoke.. Sanghyuk just fall asleep a moment ago." Hakyeon words made Hongbin's smile faded.

"Hmmm.. I don't want to ruined Hyukkie's sweet sleep but I'm really bored right now. I wanna play games on XBOX but there's no fun if I'm playing alone." Hongbin's pout was replaced by his trademark smile after Hakyeon says that he will accompany the boy plays with the XBOX. Hongbin jump on joy when realises Hakyeon hyung come with a rare package,Taekwoon hyung. It's really a miracle. Sometimes, playing with the older twins was not a bad idea at all.

After 4 round of by himself, Hongbin sat on the couch and passed the controller to Taekwoon hyung. He want to take a rest while watching the hyungs playing. They were too absorbed into the game and caused Hakyeon almost slipped due to excessive spinning and jumping while playing and Taekwoon accidently throw the controller after over-swinging the controller. It's almost a disaster after the game ended. The threes were laughing their lungs out after find it's really funny. They were having so much fun in there.

Jaehwan rub his eyes to get rid his sleppiness. He doesn't want to wake up but his growled stomach doesn't let him to do so. He must find something to eat first. He moves lazily left his comfort and fluffy bed to find the food. On his way to the kitchen, he heard someone's laugh and he turn his way to the game room. He saw Hakyeon hyung, Taekwoon hyung and Hongbin was laying on the sofa with smile still plastered on their face. Their laugh has stopped before he arrived. Jaehwan tiptoed sneakily inside the room, wanted to pull a prank on the scaredy cat hyung. Hakyeon's screamed as he suddenly feel someone touching his back and was jumping due to the shock. Another loud laugh fill the room as they watched Hakyeon's reaction.

"Yahhh!!! Jaehwan, you....". With that words Jaehwan's laugh get louder while started to run from Hakyeon. Hakyeon's reaction was the most solid reason why his dongsaengs love to make fun of him. Out of blue, Hakyeon stop chasing Jaehwan and his body limped down on the floor. His right hand was pressing his chest while breathing heavily. Jaehwan stop running as he heard rushed steps at his back.

"Hyung... are you alright? Hyung!!!!" Jaehwan run to Hakyeon and kneeled down to Hakyeon. He must be the reason for Hakyeon's curent state. Maybe his jokes was too much fot this times. Before he realises, his tears were streaming down his cheek. Hakyeon will hate him and the others too because this antic today. He completly forgot about his hungry. 

"Hey, hey.. Jaehwannie, look at me. I'm okay, shushhh don't cry. I'm really fine. I'm just want to took a revenge on you and make you felt how's my feeling when you makes a joke on me. Are you okay?" Hakyeon snapped out from his 5 stars acting when he heard Jaehwan's sobbing. He sure can't pull it through when there's his ears catch his dongsaeng crying.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Are you sure, you're not hurt?". He sigh in relieved after Hakyeon smile and nod for his question. It's really make his heart beating crazily. Soon, his stomach make a growl sound and break another laugh among them. 

It's has been two kids crying in the mansion, today. Let's see if the twins will cry too.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They headed to the dining room and Hakyeon brought out a cheese cake from the refrigerator, and orders their maid to make a cup of tea for them. 

"It's almost the time for Hyukkie to wake up. So I must get upstairs before he throw a tantrum." Sanghyuk will be furious if he wake up without anyone he knows beside him. Hakyeon always be the one who will make the maknae sleeps and be there when he woke up after he got his own room. Hongbin tagged along behind Hakyeon as he has waiting for the maknae to wake up.

It's really fascinating when Hakyeon's prediction was right. Sanghyuk crack his eyes open and saw his hyungs, who were just a few second arrived beside his bed. 

"Hyung..." Sanghyuk open his arms wanted to be carrying by his hyung. It's a normal scene for them as they know about Sanghyuk was being clingy when he woke up. Hakyeon moves towards Sanghyuk but stopped and pouted when Sanghyuk wailed and call his binnie hyung. 

These two were really love to messed up with me.Aish.. Hakyeon thought, while still looking Hongbin carrying Sanghyuk out of the room. Sanghyuk was clinging onto Hongbin's body like a baby koala. He's so cute!!!!  Hakyeon stopped at the twins room to checked on his only brother who didn't wake up yet.

"Wonshik-ah, wake up. Let's eat together. You have sleep for a long time. It's been 4 hours. You really have to wake up." Wonshik was a heavy sleeper and it's a difficult task for anyone to dragged he out from the dreamland. Hakyeon pats Wonshik's hair and applied some massage on Wonshik's body. The process were continuos for about 10 minutes. Wonshik finnally open his eyes and followed his hyung even he's still in dazed and doesn't get the situation yet.

Their entrance were welcomed by 4 pairs of eyes belongs to the others. Wonshik takes his seat and started to dig in after Hongbin put a plate of cake in front of him. The silent that created as they eat, was broke down by Jaehwan's suggestion to play soccer together. Today's weather was the perfect for soccer and the boys were all gathered at their front yard after finish their food. Even they always played soccer and... with the same persons, it's not lessen the fun and it'll be a new exciting moments among them.

Sanghyuk were running towards Hongbin to catch the ball, but he turned his way to Wonshik when he saw the ball was passed to Wonshik. He's small pace make him slower and his hyungs were having fun bullying him. They were all giggled while watching Sanghyuk small figure running try to catch the ball. It's so funny and he's so cute. Sanghyuk finnally got the ball when Taekwoon purposely kicked it to Sanghyuk. If Taekwoon don't do that, he's sure the kid will cry again. Sanghyuk pick the ball and hugs it, doesn't want it be snatch by the hyungs. He runs around the yard while looking his hyungs at his back. Suddenly, he hits something and make him fall on the ground. The hyungs rushed towards him and brush away the dust while check if he got any injury.

It's was their company representative, who now was kneeling with the worried face. It's a relief that Sanghyuk was fine. He said that he come to talk with the oldest twins according the company. The rest continue playing, while the others followed the man inside the mansion.