Chapter 2

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dumbo who 'ual harassment' the petite girl

Immediately,Chaeyoung struggle out from the tight embrace of MinSoo.Even though Chaeyoung had live in Western country with Western style of greetings and culture,yet,she is still a pure Asian inside her heart,doing this kind of thing in the public is against her conservative mind.This is so tight.What’s wrong with this dumbo?

“Let me go,”she struggle hard to get out from his embrace,”I said let mmmphe g-“a hand cover on from letting out more sound.”Oh,come on,dear,don’t be like that.You know I didn’t mean it,”ChaeYoung frown with still covering by the big dumbo while he said something ridiculously ,lousy acting.

People around staring at them while whispering again.

“Ah,it’s a couple fight again.”

“Kids of these days really don’t know to respect.Doing this in the public ,such a shame.”

“Let’s go now.Nothing to see,it’s just typical couple fight again.”

 

“I’m sorry,I apologize ,my girlfriend is a little bit sulky today.Sorry for the interruption ,”MinSoo apologize as soon as he heard what people whispering around.

 

The people separate immediately ,go to their own way after an explanation .Couple fight had been quite typical in Korea these days,people around just walk away after seeing what had happen actually.

 

Phew,that was close.What if other girls saw me,thought that I’m a bad guy then I won’t have a chance to flirt with them again,MinSoo thought,still covering his hand over Chaeyoung ‘s mouth,forget to let her go.He immediately let go of his hand from her when he could see how much upset the latter one right now.

 

“What the hell?!Who is your girlfriend?!This is u-,”just right as he let go of ChaeYoung,again he cover back when ChaeYoung yell at him for doing something like this while telling everyone she is his girlfriend.ChaeYoung’s pride had been step on the ground with precisely.

Gaining attention by the crowd again when ChaeYoung is yelling,immediately,MinSoo took ChaeYoung away to one of the corner in the airport with her baggage along.Holding a petite size girl with a handful of baggage is nothing big deal for MinSoo since his size can almost do more than that.

 

Kicking and struggling hard ChaeYoung trying to get out from his grip since it is very uncomfortable for her for being touch by a guy like that.

 

Let me go!Let me go!ChaeYoung bite his hand by a chance causing MinSoo to groan in pain,”OWUCH!”she finally can breathe properly.

 

“What ar-“as ChaeYoung about to yell again MinSoo put his finger crossing his lips this time ,signal her to lowered down her voice a bit.ChaeYoung can’t be blame for keep yelling as she had being touch by the guy for many times and even hugging her,of course she full with anger and want to self defense herself by yelling like that.

“Shhh..make it low,”MinSoo plead to ChaeYoung this time.She nod, considering she doesn’t want as well to make people’s attention for almost twice now for the first day of arriving to Seoul.

“What are you doing just now?Who’s your girlfriend?And why are you hugging me just now?This is so improper behave.You’re actually ruining my pride as a girl.This is something unforgivable.Do you know that I can sue you under the law of ual harassment?”without pause,ChaeYoung mumble while asking for explanation from MinSoo for doing all of those earlier.She felt so tense of what had happen just now.

 

MinSoo gives a blink while staring at ChaeYoung as she was talking.

“Aren’t you from Western country?”Chaeyoung frown with his question.

“Isn’t this is an ordinary skinship that western people had been doing but why are you so overacting of it?”the question from MinSoo gives a distract to ChaeYoung.

 

“That’s doesn’t mean I’m one of them.Yes,I’m from Western country but being touch for that much isn’t it too much and one more thing I just live in Western country but it doesn’t mean I’m a western people who like being touch by a stranger.Inside me,I’m still a pure Asian who is very conservative with this kind of stuff,” ChaeYoung feels so annoy by this guy for being narrow minded with no common sense.Talking with him is like talking with a 3 years old little kid.

 

“Don’t be stupid,”MinSoo still while scanning the petite size ChaeYoung in one go,”Judging by your look,you must haven’t date before .That’s explain why are you so overacting when I hug you.No need to be shy of it.I understand it,person like you with short height and short temper who would find you attractive,right?”continuously humiliate ChaeYoung who almost blown up right now with his humiliating words.

Again,she stretch out her legs.This time MinSoo alert of it,”No,I won’t fall for it again this time.”He keep inches away from ChaeYoung before she approach to him again.

 

By timing,MinSoo’s phone ring,”Wait.I got a call,”ChaeYoung pause while letting MinSoo to pick up his phone first.ChaeYoung isn’t that outrageous, the one she loathes is MinSoo only.Plus,she look at her watch and it’s time for her to call back to Canada as well to report her safety arrive to her family.

 

“What takes you so long?Did you go to hang out with your friend again and forget what I told you to do?”as soon as MinSoo pick up the call,his mum keep nagging him already.

“Of course not,omma.I’m currently in the airport now and I had meet her.I will bring her home soon,”MinSoo reply his mum,despite of love to humiliate people,the one MinSoo fear the most is his mum.

 

Unlike Chaeyoung who got dad,mum and brothers.MinSoo is a half-orphan child who fully raise by his mum.So,his mum had been playing the role of father and mother in the family.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter