Chapter 15

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Orachi stand for ?

Just right after MinSoo left the room,his face blushing storm into his own room.What is wrong with me?Why am I blushing?this isn't like me,the fact that the so call Casanova who usually flirt with girls would be blushing over a petite girl who cry over his shoulder just now.MinSoo doesn't know what is exactly happen to him as well,he place his hand on his chest,my heart thumping so fast,closing his eyes,ChaeYoung?the image of ChaeYoung appear as soon as he shut his eyes.A voice echo as well when he reopen his eyes whereas the voice of ChaeYoung softly said thank you for him earlier.

He tosses himself to the bed rolling around on the surface,in unstable state ,heart racing and accelerate breathe as the image of Chayeoung plays in his mind.Bang MinSoo ,what is happening to you?You are the legendary Casanova who use to flirt around girls,how could you blush over something like that.She is just lend your shoulder to cry,why are you acting like this?Not understanding as well why he would turn out like this.Continuously rolling over the bed with the blanket around him,form a MinSoo blanket burrito.My heart racing non stop.

Meanwhile,ChaeYoung feels much better with the companion that MinSoo had just gifted her,the little pup like a happy medicine for her which cheer her up.Chaeyoung forgets as well of the desperation right away when seeing how playfully the little pup leaping around on the bed .The little pup likely comprehend its new owner's feeling that it keep on doing some moves to cheer her up.Indeed, dogs that have the sensitive with their owner's true feelings ,knowingly what to do when sense their owner are sad.It actively play with ChaeYoung with waving its tail and snuggling over her lap.

"So what should I name you?"ChaeYoung lift up the little pup from her lap.What is this?just as she lift it up,a name necklace reveal around the little pup's neck.Chaeyoung takes a look of the name tag from its neck,"O-Orachi?"she mumbles the word on the name tag around  the little pup's neck.Who name it?Orachi?Sound like Japanese.

"Orachi,what could it be stand for?"ChaeYoung talks to the little pup that she lift up in front of her.Orachi waves its tail with small pants while slightly bark when ChaeYoung mention the name,"Orachi-"its responds with a small sound of bark.ChaeYoung blinks by the respond from the little pup,"Orachi,you like that name?"it barks again as respond happily with the new name,"Woof!"while waving its tail actively.

"Then you will be Orachi from now on,"ChaeYoung confirm the little pup will be Orachi from now on,the little pup her face as she pull it closer to her in her arms."You little guy really like snuggling on my lap just like Orange,"after a few play of Orachi,it gets worn out and cuddle up on ChaeYoung lap and finally fall asleep on it.

Looking at the little corgi on her lap,reminding her a lot of Orange.The similarities between are so much,light brown fur,actively playful and knowingly to cheer the owner up when she is down.Even though Orange is a dachshund and Orachi is a corgi yet both are with short legs.Somehow,ChaeYoung finds that the both look kind of like her with the petite size but tough enough.Orange is tough enough to endure all the pain during the sick which is why ChaeYoung felt devastate when the leave of Orange.

ChaeYoung caress Orachi which on her lap,since he present Orachi for me then I will just forgive him for intruding my room,privacy.He is forgivable for being such a nice person bringing me Orachi after the lose of Orange.Orachi tilts its head as ChaeYoung caressing it while it is sleeping,"By the way,Orachi,do you happen to know why you are being bought by him just to present it to me?Why would he do that?"ChaeYoung sneezes while talking with Orachi,She rubs her ticklish nose,perhaps it is just aftermath of crying earlier.Looking at Orachi that she can finally confide her feelings and thoughts to someone else now,"I have these for a while in my mind,Orachi,"the little corgi sleep deeply on the lap that just tilt its ear when hear a sound ,"Ever since I met MinSoo in the first place,I constantly have a familiar feelings towards him but I can't explain it how.When I have hard time,I don't know why but I just spontaneously will showing my weak side and crying in front of him.Never did this happen before,somehow,I feel protected and nonchalant just around him,"ChaeYoung confide her feelings towards Orachi which is the way she always do when Orange still alive.

Why am I spontaneously will cry in front of him earlier?The tears flowing out its own.My body move by its own as well earlier to approaching to him and cry on his shoulder,ChaeYoung is thinking of what a weird action she will be done earlier.Other than hugging or crying over on her own brother's shoulder,MinSoo is an exceptional .Without hesitation,ChaeYoung move by her own,her mind and heart feel calm whenever seeing MinSoo.It isn't easy for her to accept a person who she will cry in front of that person especially guy in which ChaeYoung doesn't comprehend the whole thing of herself too.Chaeyoung had recognize that MinSoo is the little boy in 15 years ago who gave her the flower sticker but something more than that too as she slightly have a blur image of it whenever seeing MinSoo.The familiarities become stronger but still can't really fully recall.

ChaeYoung sneezes again in the middle of thinking out of the blue.The sound of door knock,"Who is it?"she ask.

"It's me ,MinSoo.Omma said that she had prepare something to warm up the body.Come down to dig in,"his voice echo from the door.This time onwards,MinSoo not forgetting to knock and ask for permission.

"Okay,I will go down after this,"she responds,placing Orachi to her bed as its sleep deeply from her lap first before wash up herself from the earlier weep.

 

 

“You look worn out just now ,Chaengie.So I-mo makes beef ribs soup for you.It is good for your body.It will give you strength,”Chaeyoung takes a seat on the dining table,the landlady serves her a bowl of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter