Chapter 9

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rachel Yoo?ert Carrot?Blonde hair guy?

The sunset as the sky become dark,Chaeyoung is on her way to the place where MinSoo ask her to go for tonight lesson will be right there.Despite of having Sana to come along with her,Chaeyoung go there by herself.The street are lighten up with the street light while Chaeyoung concentrating on her phone for the map that Sana particularly draw one for her to the destination she ask for.

By time Chaeyoung reach her destination,this is the place.However,she startled while stand in front of the building.It is at the corner of a building likely a shop instead of a residential place.Why would he ask me to come to a shop instead?This is like a – tattoo shop?She gets startled by the notice board that next to the shop with a name ZC Tattoo shop.

In everyone perspective ,people who taint tattoo or even have tainted tattoo on their body or somewhere are some bad guys.This is no exception for Chaeyoung as well which is why the first time she met Yongguk after witness his tattoo that slightly shown up underneath his fabric,Chaeyoung will have a reaction of not getting close to him.

She steps back from the shop,while shove out her phone from her pocket of her sweater to make sure of something,she types and touch the sent button.The message send out to MinSoo with written,”ZC Tattoo shop?”with a picture she took in front of the shop,sending it to MinSoo.

While waiting for the reply,Chaeyoung still can’t accept the fact she is standing in front of a tattoo shop which she is against with tattooist or being taint with tattoo guy.Why would he ask me to come here?Or did I get to the wrong place?

“Yes,just come in,"as simple as that MinSoo reply ChaeYoung in the message.Chaeyoung hesitate to proceed towards the shop,why does he want to meet up in here?

She turn the door knob hesitate to step into the shop,she open up the door.Amazing,instead of feeling offense of the shop name like before,ChaeYoung gets amuse by the inside of the shop.Is this really a tattoo shop?

Unlike regular tattoo shop,more likely an art shop with gallery exhibition.Every masterpiece of tattoo art posters hanging symmetrically against the wall for customers to enjoy the art or either choosing their favorite design of tattoos.A counter just right next to the front door after stepping into the shop while proceed towards there are two tattoo machine along with the cushion chair for the customer to lay down for being taint.Even though it is a half shop with a limit of compound yet it is still manage to have a little bar corner just right at the corner of the shop with a few alcoholic drinks lock inside the glass designated shelf.A sign is being paste right next to the shelf,the prohibition for underage.Nothing unnecessary things can be seen at the shop as it isn't messy at all.

Not to be offense but the tattoo shop that I recall will be dark,messy and a place that with unhealthy atmosphere.Despite of all of those things I thought it will be,this sop doesn't seem like how I think it is at all.It looks more like an art shop with gallery exhibition.It full of inspiration in this shop.The art work hang against the wall,somehow it is inspiring.That's how ChaeYoung feels like as a art student when stepping into the shop.

"Hello,welcome,Miss,"ChaeYoung is getting amuse by the shop that she forgets what is her purpose of coming to the shop tonight until one of the shop staff who is at the counter ask her,"Miss,what can I help you?"she turn to the person who speak to her right away,put aside her amusement yet she startled when look at the person who talk to her,Shemale?I don't know there is a shemale in Korea as well?That flawless and pretty facial feature of her or him?what should I call him or her?ChaeYoung surprise by the staff of the shop,pretty visual with big doe eyes,pointed sharp nose and a smile of killing with flawless skin,if putting on a wig the person will become one of the character in a popular K-drama that ChaeYoung and Momo watch before,The Heirs.Rachel Yoo from The Heirs?Chaeyoung can't stop but to stare at the person flawless and resemblance to the character inside the drama.

Back to the reality,ChaeYoung shook off the thoughts while bow to the person as she forget just now while step into the shop to greet ,"Oh,I'm actually-"before she even manage to complete her statement,someone interrupt.

"Oh,JinWoo,she is my friend not a customer,"just in time MinSoo comes out from the washroom.So,not a shemale ,he is a guy namely JinWoo but he still look like Rachel Yoo in the drama if only put on a wig on him.Such a flower boy,ChaeYoung still can't help but to stare at the guy name JinWoo with surprisingly by his beautiful and flawless facial features.

"Chaeng,don't just stand there come over here.Aren't we have to start the lesson now?"ChaeYoung just recall what her purpose to be in here.

"Right here?"ChaeYoung scan around the shop,nothing seem like an appropiate place for them to study as the shop have a limit space,but how,no study table but just couch,counter,tattoo machine,and little bar at the corner.How do we study right here?

"It's okay,I will hang this against the door to tell people we are currently taking a break,"JinWoo takes out a sign from the counter top and hang it against the door.The shop is currently on break that they are not serving any customers in this hours.

ChaeYoung hesitate of it,"Is it really alright ?It seems like we are distracting your business time.What if your employer found out about it you will get sack off from your job.This is not a good idea.MinSoo,we better head home for the lesson ,not to- "ChaeYoung pause notice how the two chuckle to see her in anxious state to borrow the shop for a few hours due to the lesson."What is it so funny?"she jolts,notice how the two chuckle in front of her.

"Let's just start our lesson,"regardless of disturbing the shop business time,MinSoo insist yet ChaeYoung hesitate and refuse it.

"No,this guy over here is only want a job.How could you being selfish and make him lose his job by your childishness to insist disturbing their business time,"she state,point at JinWoo who giggle to see how stubborn ChaeYoung is with her own perspective.

"That guy,don't worry he won't get sack off by the employer of this shop.We won't have any problem with it,"MinSoo state,ChaeYoung still doesn't comprehend what is the situation right now.What?What does he mean by that?with an unsure expression ChaeYoung is which makes JinWoo and MinSoo can't help but to giggle with her cute priceless expression.

"Just tell the truth already,MinSoo,"the doe eye guy demand the latter one as seeing how ChaeYoung blinks with the current consequence with pricelessly.Truth?what truth?what am I missing out?

MinSoo nods,"Actually this is my best friend shop and Jinwoo is part of the partnership in this shop with Zico.This shop consist three guys,Jinwoo as you have met,"he point at the doe eye which ChaeYoung still think he looks like the character in the drama,Rachel Yoo."And the other two aren't at here yet.They go out to buy something,"MinSoo explain it properly this time.

"You really have give a shock to her.See how anxious she was just now when she insist to left,"JinWoo walk out from the counter proceed to ChaeYoung and slightly pat on her back with the not to worry expression towards her,he looks even more pretty with closer look at him,ChaeYoung startled once again by the beauty of the flower boy yet as well as having a kind heart."You should have stop hanging around with that cucumber Park Kyung too much.You have slowly become like him these days,fooling someone purposely,"he throws his shoulder around ChaeYoung while lean closer ,too much skinship between them despite of being all nice and friendly.

"Yah,enough already,JinWoo,"MinSoo approach to them and separate the two,dragging ChaeYoung out from JinWoo's grip,"This girl right here doesn't like skinship.She might be study abroad but she has a conservative mind.Don't touch her too much or else,"MinSoo talk in serious tone to his friend while having ChaeYoung next to him with seize her hand.

What?I haven't even say anything yet,why does he say it for me and what with this hand,ChaeYoung startled by MinSoo sudden behaving towards her.

"No need to be fuss,MinSoo,"the flower boy flinch as well by the sudden behaves of MinSoo towards him.Never did Jinwoo seen how serious MinSoo talk with him before.

"We will start the lesson now.So,please don't distracting,"MinSoo pretends like nothing happen by refuse for further explanation for JinWoo.Yet,he still holding on ChaeYoung hand.

"Hmmm.."she signal the guy to release his grip on her hand,"Oh,I'm sorry,"just as MinSoo realize he right away release her hand from his grip.He is not better as well,taking advantage from me again.

"So,where are the table and where are your books?"ChaeYoung still doesn't see any appropiate place for them to start the lesson throughout the shop.MinSoo shove out his hand of waiting towards her while proceed to the small space of store right at the tips of the shop.There is still a small space of store for storing their products inside.

MinSoo takes out a flip table from the store,open it up in the center of the shop,"Here,it is and-"after preparing the table for studying eventually he shift out the book from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter