Chapter 3

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Indeed,Petite Girl is a Jinx for the Dumbo

“I told you to stick with me isn’t it?”the voice of familiar to her,she turn around ,puzzle out who is the person.

 

Disappointingly,it’s MinSoo who lift her up by her waist from behind,”What are you doing?”she ask,this time around it will be the thrice time of being touch by MinSoo with that close almost can hear his breath.Again.However,it is not as what ChaeYoung thought it will be, with a swift movement,MinSoo lift her up and swing her to an empty seat that he had been reserve at behind him.

 

“Here,sit here,”lift her down and letting her to take a seat,So,it isn’t fully a lie.Still in shock ChaeYoung in the state of , when seeing how nice the guy who she had been call as jerk,dumbo and no brain is actually a kind person too.

“Thank you,”a screech sound coming out from ChaeYoung to thank him for reserving a seat for her.

“What?”the crowd is too loud in the train with announcement as well from the announcer makes MinSoo coouldn’t hear her screech sound.She shook ,acting like nothing happen.Perhaps,I should just act arrogant if not he will again tease me.It’s really irritating.

 

Minsoo just stands there for the whole journey in the train,being a gentlemen for the lady,let her to take a seat while he blocking the crowd from falling to ChaeYoung accidentally nor intentionally as there are so crowded in the train - people pushing people .Deducting the bad mouth and love to humiliating people,MinSoo isn’t that bad too.He loves his mum and taking good care of her,respecting her and do whatever his mum told him to.Despite of his narrow minded,everything of him is quite good.

 

‘The next stop will be in MyeongDong,please stand by dear passengers.'

 

An announcement was made.Though,my Korean is limit but I think I heard Myeongdong instead of Seongbuk-gu which is the place I will be staying and study at for the next few months.But why did the announcer just said Myeongdong?ChaeYoung flinch of the thought that they might be taking the wrong train - glance at MinSoo who stand in front of her acting weirdly and suspiciously.His eyes avert to other side,avoid from ChaeYoung's glance.

 

“What?”he felt unease being glance by her -so he turn to her and ask but still deny of his mistake,acting like he doesn’t know anything ,yet,his glance had deceive him.

“Then,how do we reach our destination now?”ChaeYoung ask with lowered voice instead of yell at him - forgiving him because of the seat he had given her,she lets him go for this time.

 

“Well,we can take another train but I don’t think I can afford it this time since I just bought these much of money with me today,”taking out his wallet from his pocket,he is right that there’s not much left in it.”Do you think you can afford it?”he turn to Chaeyoung.

“But I don’t have the money of here yet since my parents told me not to bring too much ,they will be bank in to me by tomorrow night,”Chaeyoung who doesn’t have any penny with her as well.

“Then,let’s go out now,”the train had stop by the station in Myeongdong.

“What?”ChaeYoung have no idea what is he going to do.

Taking down the baggage from above the storage ,”Let’s walk by our feet,”this is the other way he is mentioning.Walking from Myeongdong to Seongbuk-gu will be taking 1 hour and 15 minutes for them.

 

Walking out from the station to the street of Myeongdong with handful of baggage with them.Unlike in Vancouver,the street of Myeongdong is so crowd,full with people around and shop lots,aroma of street food along the street as well.It is quite fresh for ChaeYoung as she never seen this kind of environment in her country before.The place where ChaeYoung live in Canada more like a outskirt place,isn’t a city with crowd and shop lots,so many things to discover like in Myeongdong.

 

“7:30,which mean we will be home around 8:45,we should move now if not we will be late,”grabbing along ChaeYoung who had been amuse by the Myeongdong street,people,foods and stalls.

“What we have to walk for 1 hour and 15 minutes more?”Chaeyoung just realize the fact that they will be walking along the street from Myeongdong to Seongbuk-gu for quite a long time.Despite of having to walk with feet,she still have a little bit of jet lag after a long flight.She still feeling unwell with her head dizziness,she thought during taking the train 50 minutes will not be too long that she still can endure the unease feeling ,yet,she doesn't expect this kind of incident will be happening.If only JaeBum bro is here,he probably will give me a ride on his back.Somehow,I'm kind of miss home already.Finding out the fact that ChaeYoung had to walk in her current state let her down.

“Don’t you say you always walk to school when you’re in your country.Then,this won’t be hard for you,”Minsoo didn’t notice ChaeYoung actually having a jet lag.

 

As how tough and stubborn she is as well doesn’t want to tell him that she have a jet lag too.No way I will show my weak side to this jerk here,who knows if he make fun of me again if he finds out I have a jet lag .Following with MinSoo at the back who carrying a handful of ChaeYoung’s baggage with him walking along Myeongdong street ,they both look like a backpack traveller gaining a few of people's attention.By seeing the two look kind of rare,ChaeYoung walk behind MinSoo like a little sister following around where ever the big brother go.Unlike, couple who holding hand ,they both walk quite inches away from each other.While on the way to Seongbuk-gu with a speed in pace ,MinSoo immediately typing a message to his mum to inform her he will be back a bit more late.

“Omma,I will be home around 8:45 later,”touch on the send button,the message send to his mum.

 

After walk passing a few shop lots,estimate the time they had been walking is almost 55 minutes now after walking from the subway station just now.They had been speed up their pace to walk to home before the sky became darker and the street will be even more crowded after 8:15.People will coming out to have meals,shopping ,drinking and more  since Myeongdong street is a very popular street that always crowd.It is the Main Street for people who live nearby Myeongdong.Late night,it will be a different batch of people will be coming out who mostly go to party in the club ,dancing along with the loud sound music around and drink until sunrise.The street is so beautiful and full of curious stuff ,yet,ChaeYoung couldn't really enjoy it in her current state right now.The faster she walks,the more she felt un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter