Chapter 16

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession

My head feels heavy,my vision become blurry,”Chaengie,Chaengie,”a voice echo through my ears,a familiar voice.Deep and husky voice of a guy,Jaebum,Jinyoung?The image of blank suddenly change to something familiar.This place,this ceiling,thewooden wall,I remember this place,it’s my house.I’m home?I supposedly to be in Korea not Canada,why am I here?

 

MinSoo knocks the door of ChaeYoung after sending his mum off for a trip.Unlike ChaeYoung usually who will wake up early in the morning ,today,she seems late than usual that after MinSoo returns to home,She is still in her room.It is almost afternoon now,usually ChaeYoung won't sleep until this late.MinSoo feels a bit worry about it and check it out in her room.He continuously knock the door but no respond from the latter one inside the room.This isn't like her,she won't be sleeping until this late,MinSoo feels a little bit unease with it.

"ChaeYoung -ah?"he tries to call out for the latter one who inside the room but no respond,he tries to turn the door knob but it is lock.He place over his ears to eavesdropping inside ,nothing can heard but just Orachi slightly bark from the inside.The sound of the bark gradually increase,seemingly Orachi alert of something happen.

"Woof!Woof!woof!"thrice times of bark from Orachi.MinSoo immediately get the extra key from downstairs,sensing something might had happen inside the room that Orachi will be bark like that.Key,key,keys,where is the keys omma always put at for the rooms?anxiously seeking for the keys,MinSoo unease ,feels that something might happen to ChaeYoung.Here!

Rushing back upstairs to unlock the door,as soon as the door open,MinSoo dash into the room.Seeing ChaeYoung unconsciously laying on the bed whereas Orachi barks at her.Likely telling MinSoo about ChaeYoung's condition.Approaching towards ChaeYoung who lay unconsciously on her bed ,MinSoo kneel down next to the bed to check out her condition,it's hot, he measure her body temperature on her forehead as he realize it's hotter than usual.He immediately get something from the first aid box,to confirm her temperature more accurate.He measures using the measurement,he lift up ChaeYoung with her head lay on his chest for support before insert the measurement to her ear,39 degree celcius,the screen of the measurement shown up.It is quite high the temperature.

"Woof!Wood!"Orachi barks towards MinSoo,likely talking with him of its owner's condition.

"Your owner have a high fever.Her body temperature had reach almost the peak,"MinSoo states while gently place ChaeYoung down to her bed again.She is still in unconscious state.Afterwards MinSoo makes his way to the kitchen downstairs whereas his mum will put medicine at.It is just a normal high fever which MinSoo know what to do by just taking good care of ChaeYoung,have some more rest and medicine,she will be better.

MinSoo get a damp cloth from the bathroom together with the medicine and water return to ChaeYoung room who still in unconscious state whereas Orachi accompany her next to her.

"Wait,Orachi,I will feed you after this,"MinSoo notice that Orachi might be hungry by now.It is time for its meal.Orachi respond by lightly bark,"Woof!"

With care and gently,MinSoo place the damp cloth on ChaeYoung's forehead in order to decrease the high temperature first before gently pull her to his arm to support her for feeding her some medicine,the prior is to decreasing the temperature first .In the state of unconscious ,ChaeYoung's mouth open a little when MinSoo feeds her the medicine ,engulfing some warm water before MinSoo place down her to the bed.

He left the room with Orachi ,to feed the little pup first while letting ChaeYoung to take some rest after taking the medicine.

"Let's go ,Orachi,"the little pup follows MinSoo's command that following him downstairs to have something to eat.MinSoo is thoughtful and well prepare that he had bought some dog food earlier as he send off his mum to a trip.He visits to the pet shop as he forgotten to buy pet food and also a bed for Orachi.At the first place,he was in a rush that he didn't have much time to shop for more the other day.Orachi got itself a bed and also some toys as well.

"Here,your lunch,Orachi,"MinSoo feed the little pup with a new dog bowl as well for it.As Orachi is in silent state when eating,MinSoo takes the chance to cook some plain porridge for Chaeyoung who is unconscious on her.She hasn’t have anything for her stomach yet,after wake up she probably need something to fill her stomach.

He gets the ingredients from the refrigerator,the carrots and some mince meat.Being the son of the well cooker,Mrs.Bang as well as the landlady,MinSoo a little bit will inherit from his mum in cooking.Chopping the carrots into pieces is just a piece of cake for him.Ever since Junior high,Minsoo had been cook by himself whenever his mum outstation.He can handle every meals in a day by himself at home.He rarely go out to eat as his mum aware him not to eat too much outside food.Just as obedient as he is listen to what his mum and started to cook by himself whenever the landlady is outstation leaving the home for him to look after.

“Woof!”as soon as Orachi done of its meal,it barks at Minsoo,telling him that it has full.He keep waving its tail nonstop while leaping and running in a circle.

“What do you want,Orachi?”MinSoo kneel down asking the little one of why its behave like that.Compare to the other day when MinSoo brought it home,Orachi seem to slowly accepting Minsoo by letting him pat on it.”You are really like your owner,hardly to get close with,”Minsoo pats the little one on its head.

It isn’t that hard to look after a pet afterall,Minsoo is thinking.

The porridge is almost done that MinSoo turn off the stove before return to Chaeyoung’s room,Orachi following him around.

Minsoo exchanges the damp cloth on Chaeyoung’s forehead while checking whether the temperature is going down or not.To his relief,the temperature is going down,Chaeyoung’s forehead doesn’t feels that hot than earlier.To more accurate,Minsoo gets the measurement again as this is the critical moment to make sure the temperature doesn’t increase more,37.5 degree Celsius ,indeed the temperature had drop after taking the medicine and damp cloth place on the forehead.

Taking the damp cloth to get it wet before placing it again on the forehead.

Orachi barks towards MinSoo while waving its tails actively,”Woof!Woof!”Minsoo nod,slightly comprehend what does the little one mean,”I know,I know,”MinSoo left the room with Orachi after takes a look of Chaeyoung is getting better at least with the temperature dropping.Not wanting to disturbing Chaeyoung from getting more rest.MinSoo still looking forwards that she will back to her conscious sooner.

 

The two at the downstairs,Orachi is actually asking the latter one to play with it.Luckily,Minsoo get Orachi a new toy earlier that he can play it with Orachi.He tosses the toys for the little one who playing with it by biting it ,doing some cute movement which MinSoo finds out the reason why would Chaeyoung like a pet dog,unknowingly,it will cheer you up by simply doing something typical.

“Now,I see why would your owner like you so much when she firstly saw you,”MinSoo teases by taking away the toy from Orachi,the little one bark at him,fiercely,no,it’s just like a squeak bark.Continuously teasing the little one ,MinSoo just loves to tease and that’s the fact even towards a dog.

However,this time onwards,he had met an opponent,Orachi might be little but it takes revenge of what MinSoo done to it,”Why are you all silent suddenly?”seeing how Orachi become stationery on the ground while looking at him who had grab away his toy.

An unpleasant smell,Minsoo blocks his nose from the smell coming through from Orachi,”No,you didn’t just-“as he notices,it is too late that Orachi makes its way from the seat and revealing the poop on the ground.Having the best digestive system that Orachi directly poop after a meal without any alert to Minsoo.

Frustrating of what had the little one had done to him,MinSoo sigh out,”You little –“ yet hold back as this is part of the responsibilities of looking after a pet.Cleaning up the poop and pee.He gives in teasing the little one ,seeing how its treat him with its poop.Yet,no one he can blame of as he is the one who didn’t aware of that a dog will poop after eat.He cleans up the poop in front of him,I take back of what I say ,looking after a pet is really need patients especially a dog that similar to its owner ,causing troubles,Minsoo wants to fuss but he takes back since Orachi is him who brought it home and Chaeyoung is sick right now.Needless to fussing around,it is his responsibility right now to look after the two.

The day had turn dark that Chaeyoung still haven’t completely conscious,she had wake up a few times but in unconscious state that she doesn’t really know what is she doing.The medicine that she takes earlier is about time to take second time.

The porridge is ready that MinSoo bring it to her room and feed her,”Chaeyoung,”Minsoo attempt to wake her up ,”Mmmph,”she slightly open her heavy eyelids in not fully conscious state,supporting her to lean against the wall of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter