Chapter 5

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First Day!Shiba-inu!Badass partner!

ChaeYoung head in to her room eventually with distract mind of the coat matter,I feel sorry to cause all of these.It is just my first day in Seoul ,I had cause a lot of troubles.Sleeping while dripping saliva on someone's shoulder ,this is so embarrassing.How did I fell deep asleep last night?I should I have recognize the shoulder I'm sleep on isn't Jaebum,logically,Jaebum is in Vancouver,how did he happen to give me a ride,right.Why am I so careless?Chaeyoung in the state of trauma of thinking what happen last night.The fact is she could not figure out how could she fell deep asleep on other guy's shoulder instead of her brother,JaeBum .Chaeyoung have an introvert attitude,a little bit is actually impact from her childhood.She hardly develop trust on anyone especially males.

 

For an Asian family immigrate to Western country isn't that easy at all.Due with the difference of cultural ,language and people around.This happens as well towards ChaeYoung's family.A small incident had happen back then that ChaeYoung almost get herself being kidnapped by a man kidnapper.Back then those years,Chaeyoung's mum was in melancholic state after immigrate to Canada,a new environment,a new culture,a new language and a new people.Everything were unfamiliar for ChaeYoung's mum .Plus, ChaeYoung's dad was also having a few problems between his employer because of a project that not given for him to organize instead to others.ChaeYoung's dad was so traumatic with this matter while didn't have time to understand his wife of how she felt in the new country.Constantly,the couple ended up with quarreling everytime the husband return from work.The wife was just trying to tell something to him but it always ended up with quarreling.Chaeyoung's family wasn't born in silver spoon.Everything they have right now was from her dad hardworks.In fact,the couple always argue about financial as well about the children's education fees,house chores fees,insurances and everything relate to financial.As hard as to assure the whole family,JinYoung and Jaebum also were just 10 years old,still were just a little kid knowing nothing about the adult world as well as ChaeYoung was just 6 years old back then.The incident almost happen, in one day when ChaeYoung's mum was upset after quarreling with ChaeYoung's dad ,she stormed out from the house while took ChaeYoung with her .JinYoung and Jaebum back then were still in the school that time around.In the midst of upsetting,ChaeYoung's mum was back then she took the toddler with her in unstable state.In a moment,she was crying but in the next moment she was scolding,swearing her husband and everything , ChaeYoung was just 6 back then,she didn't comprehend what was wrong with her mother by talking herself and even crying alone.ChaeYoung was holding her favorite doll with her.The two were at the nearby park,ChaeYoung's mother wasn't yet in stable state that little did she know when she was so upset,she walked away from the park,forgetting everything including little ChaeYoung who was playing with the doll on the bench they were sat on.She just leave while talking in unstable state.By the matter of time when ChaeYoung realize her mum wasn't beside her,her eyes started to fill in with tears.While holding her doll in her,she get down from the bench by herself,trying to search for her mum around the park while yelled out,"Mummy!Mummy!Mummy!" The park were so wide for a toddler to wander around ,the sky also getting darker ,ChaeYoung haven't found her mum yet,in fear she was,she started shed in tears despite of couldn't found her mum yet,she was hungry and tired after wandering around the park for hours.It was very hard for a toddler."Mummy,where are you?"little ChaeYoung stood on the jogging lane of the park while holding tight on her doll,feeling hunger,tired and fear.No existence right there but out of the blue a man approached to ChaeYoung with suspicious look,"Hey,little girl.What are you doing here?Do you want to go with uncle?Uncle will buy you another pretty doll like yours for you,"the man noticed how ChaeYoung was holding the doll tightly ,he used it as a way to hook the little girl to go with him.ChaeYoung titled her head,"Do you know where is my mummy?"she didn't know what was really going on as she was too young.By chance the man nodded,"Yes,of course.I will take you to find your mummy."The man bent down and attempt on lift the girl up,taking her away before a a voice of a little boy hollered.

"Let go of my sister!"it was Jaebum ,right away he ran towards to save his little sister from the man while screeched,"I will call the police!"the suspicious man get frightened to be get charge into the jail,he stormed away quickly.

"Chaengie,are you alright?"eventually Jaebum checked on his sister if she get hurt in anywhere,despite of get dirty with her hand and a few wound on her knees which she get from when she wandered around and fall down to the ground.The sudden circumstance that happened just now makes little ChaeYoung in fear and burst into tears."Brother!"she cried out ,the 10 years old little boy lift his crying sister up and carry her all the way home.

 

The incident happened that day had given a shock to ChaeYoung's parents especially ChaeYoung herself.The little girl still in fear after return to home,she cried almost every night of sleep.Even get fever for a week without going down the temperature.It had get Chae young' mum to be worry,feeling sorry to see her daughter to go through hardship.She promised to get cure of her melancholic disease by taking medicine and counseling from the profession.Same goes to. ChaeYoung's dad that he promise himself not to bring his depression over work to home.However,little ChaeYoung wasn't the same as her parents,she still trapped in the fear that she couldn't fall asleep every nights.She will crying all over before falling asleep in late of night.It was very hard for a little girl to go through all of these.As how much pain the parents were to see their daughter became like this in a young age,they didn't know what to do.They almost took ChaeYoung went to see a psychiatrist before they puzzled out the real cure for ChaeYoung.Just on the day when ChaeYoung still had slightly fever ,her parents wanted to took her to see the psychiatrist together with the twins.Jaebum was the one who carried little ChaeYoung with him,little did they know that ChaeYoung immediately stop crying when she was still on her dad's embrace she cried non stop.No one knows why is it.Yet,when Jaebum's turn to carry her,ChaeYoung seems calm,no more cries and even fall asleep on her brother's shoulder."But...how?"ChaeYoung's dad confused too with the current situation.

 

By that,the parents didn't took ChaeYoung to see the psychiatrist as it wasn't that good either for. ChaeYoung to go to see a psychiatrist in a young age.From that day onwards until ChaeYoung was in stable state,Jaebum had constantly put his sister to sleep just right on his shoulder.Other than Jaebum,even it was his twins,JinYoung,ChaeYoung will cried too.It was just Jaebum himself can comforted his little sister after the incident.Until now ,no other man that ChaeYoung can develop her trust to of making her fall asleep on the shoulder but just her brother,Jaebum.

 

It is a matter of mental illness.Hence,ChaeYoung feels weird when she could actually fell deep asleep on someone else shoulder instead of Jaebum's.Is my illness cure already?How did I fallen asleep on that dumbo?Is impossible,ChaeYoung still thinking of herself before her cellphone nudging next to her.It is time for her to attend her first day in the university that she had been chosen to transfer to for the transferring students programme.It's time now.

 

With hustle and bustle ,ChaeYoung shifting in her books and documents that need for the study later into her bag as well as the wires of the laptop that might use for later.Preparing her laptop bag while shift in the laptop.No specifically for her outfit,she wears something she use to be in her hometown.In a hurry,ChaeYoung rush downstairs to inform the landlady that she will be going now.

 

"I-mo,I'm going out now,"she said from the doorway ,in swift movement she had have her shoes on.

"Wait,"the landlady in time stop her.

"Yes?"ChaeYoung blink.

"Do you know the way to your university?"the landlady is actually concern about ChaeYoung might get lost for the first day of going to the university.

ChaeYoung smile in relief and grateful to have someone concerning about her,"Yes,I-mo.Don't worry.I have my GPS with me,the lecturer of my university in Canada had sent every details of the university of here for me.I know the way to there."

Like a mother worry of her daughter,the landlady is in a relief to know ChaeYoung knows the way to the university.The landlady almost lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter