Chapter 1

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Petite Sized Girl meets the Dumbo

Location : Vancouver International Airport

"Attention passengers of English Air flight 207 to Seoul.The flight will be leaving soon.”

 

An announcement makes from the the airport announcer about the flight that ChaeYoung will be taking will boarding soon,it’s about time for her to leave and saying farewell to her family before she walk into the departure lounge.Before that,she put all her baggage to the scanner to be scan before sending it to the airplane .It is more light right now without having a handful of baggage but just her MCM backpack.

 

She will be leaving Vancouver for 6 months,this is the first time ever ChaeYoung depart with her family and her favorite pet.She couldn’t bring her Dachshund,Orange along with her since she doesn’t know if the landlady in Seoul would allow pet to live under the same roof or not.Plus,her pet had just undergo an intestine surgery a few days ago,perhaps,taking a flight won’t be allow yet for it.

 

Rather than nervous to leave to another country with different language and culture,ChaeYoung more like anticipated it since she would like to go to some place that still remain in her memories of 3 years old.It had been 15 years passed now,ChaeYoung wonder if everything had change or not.

 

Before walking into the departure lounge,Chaeyoung give a farewell with her family before departing with them for 6 months.One by one,ChaeYoung gives a hug and farewell for her family members.

“Dad,don’t overdo yourself with your work.You have a weak backbone,try not to bend too much nor climbing up the stairs for cleaning the fans.Those stuff you can ask help from JaeBum and JinYoung,”first she go with her dad while throwing an eyes death glare towards her twins brothers who standing next.The two caught her death glare and nodded immediately.

 

JaeBum and JinYoung are both elder brothers for ChaeYoung,the both are fraternal twins who born in the same years,same month and same days.JinYoung was first 4 minutes earlier than Jaebum to be born out.That’s make JinYoung the hyung while Jaebum the dongsaeng.Despite of that,Jaebum behave more like the hyung with his mature looks and behaviour while JinYoung more like a dongsaeng,always playing prank and act immaturely.Even though,the two born first before ChaeYoung,making their 4 years yet ChaeYoung was the only one who behave like a sister to them.Looking after their parents had been ChaeYoung’s duty. Therefore,ChaeYoung could throw death glare to both of her elder brothers while talking about taking care of their dad.

 

“Brothers,I’m throwing my responsibilities to both of you in looking after dad and mum.Don’t just wasting time hang around with friends.Have more time for dad and mum,”the little sister lessoning the elder brothers.

 

“Come on,sis.I’m the eldest one of course I could take care of dad and mum properly,”JinYoung constantly showing how great he is,yet,he is the worst one among them.He always causing problems from college when pulling pranks on other students.ChaeYoung doubt about her eldest brother’s words and go to the second brother,”Jaebum bro,I would entrust you dad and mum’s health and safety condition,”sounded like a mock for JinYoung ,since they had immigrate to Vancouver,a western country for so long,ChaeYoung had always been talking with her brothers like that without the word of addressing someone older like ‘oppa’.ChaeYoung had been calling her brothers as bro or brother for years now as she find out that word ‘ oppa’ kind of weird for her.

 

“Okay,okay,enough with those mushy mushy words,the plane will be boarding soon if you stay longer,”JinYoung who had been targeting of mock by his sister feeling uneasy,rushing her farewell.

“Just give her some seconds,”JaeBum defend her sister from his twins brother.Letting her to say farewell for their mum at last.

“Mum,please take care of yourself.When I’m not here,don’t over do yourself with house chores,our financial will be no problem to hire a part time maid.Don’t try to wash the laundry by hands,just leave it to the washing machine,”among all of the family members,ChaeYoung had worry the most is her mum since she is the only daughter in the family.The house chores always had been her duty,this time of leaving her mum will have to do it all alone again.She couldn’t help but to worry about her mum.

“Don’t worry.I won’t do it my own,”her mum replied before ChaeYoung give a hug for her,following by the others.”Don’t worry,our daughter,I will hire a maid for mum after this,”her dad promise as they embrace each other.”This little brat.I will miss you.Do keep in touch with us when you reach there,”JinYoung mumble,even though he always being mock by his little sister but he still love her,this is just the way of sister and brother will showing their love to each other.Bro,do you know that if you are not that kind of irritating ,you are very sweet brother."Don't forget to wear warmly when you reach there,sis,"the caring Jaebum pats on his little sister's head while hugging each other in the family group hug.

 

"Attention again,dear passengers of flight 207,please make your way to the departure lounge as soon as possible,The flight will be boarding soon."

 

Another announcement was make again.

 

This is really a last farewell for ChaeYoung and her family now.Though,Chaeyoung and her fraternal twins brother ,JinYoung isn't that loving,always arguing and mocking each other ,yet among all the family members,she could see that he is the one with watery eyes.He just hiding to be tough since the depart one is his little sister,the maknae in the family,as the eldest one,of course he have a lot of things going through his mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter