If I Lose You It's A Miss, Right?

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you dare leave me alone AGAIN after you're done," Taehyung looked at his bestfriend sternly.
"I won't, baby Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes as they both entered their respective stall of bathroom.


Apparently, Taehyung had a stomachache.


Taehyung pursed his lips as he pulled his phone out, settling in playing Neko Atsume rather than talking with Jimin. Because all the things they talked about are either ridiculous or embarrassing and they are in public. So talking is a no.

He was looking through his cat collection until he remember something.
Not so gently-actually rather violently- banged on the board separating him and Jimin.
"Have I told you that I got some rare cats?" Taehyung asked enthuastically.
"Uh, no?"

What? Jimin's voice isn't like that, but oh well.
"Really? See it then!" Taehyung then passed his phone under the divider.

"Have you seen it? Sassy Fran is totally Hoseok hyung! And Mr. Meowgi is your Yoongi hyung! Just see how I named them! Sassy Horseok and Mr. Meowyoongi . Sapphire is Jin hyung and Jeeves' Namjoon hyung! Do you see yourself there? Gabriel is you, Jiminnie! Because its personality is so you, diligent."
"What about yourself?"
"Me? Sunny! Because I'm mischievious!" Taehyung giggled happily. "Anyway are you done? I'm finished." Taehyung continued as he cleaned himself up and flushed the toilet.
"Yea, just a minute."

And they both came out in the same time.
But, wait.

"YOU'RE NOT JIMINNIE!?" Taehyung shouted from the top of his lung because instead of that short friend of him, Taehyung found himself face to face with a young looking man with jet black hair.
"I'm not, name's Jungkook. And here's your phone, your cats are adorable."
Taehyung blushed bright red, "I'm so sorry! I thought you were Jimin! That ditched me again! Oh god, he's so gonna get it. I'll ruin his date with Yoongi hyung."
"Anyway, Jiminnie left a message."
"What is it?"
"He said that please tell Taetae he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter