Of Daddies and Pepper

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight, Jimin and Yoongi is going to have dinner with their families , they are going to talk about Jimin and Yoongi's marriage which will be held next 3 months, and they have chosen Seokjin's fancy France restaurant for that.

Both parties are dressed in semi formal clothing, dresses for their mothers and suits for the guys.

Fully knowing about their visits, the older man has offered to become their very own waiter and cook.

So there he is, scribbling the orders on the notebook with a big smile etched on his lips.
"Your orders will be coming right up!" He says cheerfully and skips out of the private room, probably to the kitchen to start preparing the stuff.

True, just like what Seokjin said.
In mere 20 minutes, all dishes are set out in front of the guests.

Jimin clasps his hands together, "God, it looks good as always!"
"Hey, it tastes good also!" Seokjin complaints, earning him a laugh from everyone on the tables.
The chef grins and excuses himself, letting them to have their talk.But of course, not before telling them to enjoy the foods as well as blowing them a kiss.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at that while the rest laughs at the 26 years old man.

"So.. should we start the discussion?" Yoongi's dad starts and nods are received from every direction.

They discusses for fairly short time before Jimin speaks up, "Daddy, could you please pass the pepper?"

In that instant, Jimin's dad gets u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter