Get Well Soon, Baby

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You don't know what time it is when you wake up. The only thing you know that the sky is still dark. Groaning, you push yourself up as you feel a bile rising up.
You try to breathe in and out, to push the urge to throw up back down but it's not working. So you jump out your bed and run to the bathroom which is thankfully not located far away.
You sit down on the floor, emptying your already empty stomach in the closet bowl.

"," You silently curse as you feel your surrounding spinning. Using every bit of strength left in your body, you stand up and wash your mouth before dragging your feet back to the bed, laying there motionless.
You feel so dizzy and sleepy but for some reason you can't sleep.
Finally, you take your phone and opens it.

In the lock screen, a big 2:45 AM greets you together with the glaring brightness of the screen.

"2, huh," You mumble weakly, putting the device away as you try to get into a comfortable position to sleep.
You keep tossing around and the growling of your stomach isn't helping also.
In the end, you didn't go back to sleep and simply wait for the sun to rise.


It's already 7 and you still have no strength in yourself. "Oh my god," You moan out in frustation. Once again you reach for your phone but the moment you touch the gadget, it suddenly rings.
You look at the caller and slides the green button to accept the call.

"Hello?" You call weakly.
"Good morning, my baby!!"
You need to pull your phone away from your ear thanks to the sudden outburst. "Hoseok, please. Not too loud," You whine to your boyfriend and he finally notices your weak tone.
"Babe? What's wrong?" He asks, seriousness and concern lacing his voice.
"I don't know. I'm not feeling well."
"You sick?"
"Yeaah.. something like that," You usually won't admit being sick so easily but you figure that today you can't really hide anything.
"....."
"Hoseok?" You call for him when he didn't respond.
"I'll be there in 5."
"Eh? But-"
The line goes dead after that.
"But you have classes and practice, idiot." You say but you can't help but to feel all warm inside.


It's 7:30 when you hear your doorbell rings. It must be your boyfriend.
Slowly, you get down your bed and make your way there in your pajamas which consist only an oversized white tee and your underwear. The dizziness hasn't go away just yet but you manage to get to the front door.
You twist the key and open the door for Hoseok.

"Hey," You smile when you see his face.
But instead of getting the same gesture as respond, you are given a horrified and surprised look.
"Oh God, you look terrible!"
You say nothing and just smile at him, "You said you're gonna arrive in 5 minutes but I believe 15 minutes has passed."
Hoseok pouts at that and lift up a plastic bag, " I bring you food and some meds." He says, making his way inside when  you step back and closing plus locking the door.

"Let's get you back to your room." He declares. Putting his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter