Fluffy Neighbor

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Yoongi and Jimin is a happy couple and Hoseok is their cute little fluffball of neighbor.


Jimin rushes over the door as he heard the bell being rang.
"Just a minute!" He yells, fumbling with his keys before finally he suceeds in opening his door.
"Chim chim!" The familiar, cheery voice Jimin knows so well greets him.
"Hi!" Jimin replies in the same excited tone. "Good morning to you too, Mrs. Jung!"
"Hello, Jiminnie." The elderly woman smiles as she watches Jimin picks up her son. "I'm sorry for the trouble. Please don't hesitate to throw this guy alone in our house if he's too much too handle."
Hoseok pouts at his mommy's words. "Mommy's soooo mean!"
The woman chuckles and ruffles his hair, "That's why you should never annoy them too much."
"I'm not annoying them! Right, Jiminnie hyung?"
Jimin laughs and nods, "Yup, Hoseokkie's a good boy!"
"Thank you so much, Jimin! I'm sorry but I've got to go now. Please send my regards to Yoongi as well. Bye bye, Hoseokkie!"
"I will, Mrs. Jung! Have a nice day!"
"Bye mommy!!!"

 


Jimin closes his door and set Hoseok down.
"Jiminnie hyung, where's Yoongi hyung?"
"Hm? He's holed inside his studio. Do you want to go and check on him?"
Hoseok nods excitedly.
"Then go. You know where it is, right? Please call him out for breakfast as well. Oh, right, have you eaten your breakfast yet?"
Hoseok shakes his head and pats his tummy.
Jimin giggles, "Alright, come here quickly with Yoongi hyung and let's have breakfast together. You won't get to eat if Yoongi hyung doesn't come with you." He playfully threatens.

Hoseok gasps and immediately takes off.
Jimin laughs before resuming his work in the kitchen.

It's not long until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a head rested itself on his shoulder.
Damn, this happens too often Jimin's not surprised anymore.
"Good morning." Jimin says happily.
"Threatening a kid, that's low."
"Say you who forced me to go home from work using Hoseok just because you want to spend that day cuddling in bed."
Yoongi laughs and presses a kiss on Jimin's neck, "Good morning, anyway."

"Jiminnie hyung, food!"
Yoongi lets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter