Jungkook's Thought

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Jeon Jungkook. Since Taehyung and Jimin is not here, tell me how smitten are you with our Taetae." Namjoon started with a raise of brow.
"I'm curious as well!" Hoseok nodded as everyone leaned in to listen to what the youngest have to say.

Unexpectedly, the boy shrugged. Blush clearly seen blooming on his cheeks.
"Aww, he's blushing!" Seokjin squealed, reaching over to pinch Jungkook's cheeks.
"Ah stop it, hyung!" Jungkook mumbled with a pout.
"Oh look at this guy. Once a baby is forever baby." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He looks manly and all in front of Taehyung but as soon as the guy is gone he's back to the little bunny he is."
"I'm not!" Jungkook growled and crossed his arms.

"But come on, you both are already dating for two weeks! How's it?"
"It's just half a month." Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned his head on the back of his palm. "He and our relationship is everything I could ask for." The young one started with a smile.

"Ah, he's really in love." Namjoon whispered to Seokjin who smiled in return. "I know right."

"Even though from the very first moment I met him I know that he's cute, I can't believe he can be even more cuter."
The hyungs all nodded and listened attentively to Jungkook's story.
"And as you hyungs know how Taehyung is like, he's a unique human being. So it's no wonder that relationship with him involves lots of very random and weird stuffs." He paused for awhile. "At first, I was like what the ? Is this guys serious? But eventually that feeling disappeared and I ended up having lots of fun with him." Jungkook sighed, a smile playing on his lips. "To hell with that, now, even without doing those random stuffs being alone with him- no, as long as he's near me it's fun already. And it doesn't seem like this 'fun' will be ending anytime soon. There might even be no end to this."

"Ah, young love." Hoseok hummed.
"You love him a lot, don't you?" Yoongi voiced, a fond smile on his lips.

Jungkook without hesitation nodded, "I do. Never liked someone this much in my whole 20 years life."
"Jungkook in love is soo adorable!" Jin clapped his hands together.

"Have you done the deed yet?" Namjoon asked like a dad would.
"Nope."
"Seriously!?"
"Yea, is that much of surprise?" Jungkook shrugged it off.
"Well, you guys are so in love with each other and both are teenagers with raging hormones." Yoongi was the one to list out the reasons.

Jungkook let out a chuckle, "Honestly, this happened a week after we got into relationship."
"You ed!?" Everyone exclaimed.
"Nope, damn it. I already said that we haven't! Now would you like to continue to listen to my story or what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter