Pregnant Tummy

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, there he is!" Jin whispered to himself as he finally found the guy he had been looking for.

He stopped himself from immediately walking to his husband. Instead, he opted to study his other half's back.
Seokjin then hummed to himself in satisfication. Indeed, he has the world's most perfect man.

"You're drooling, hyung."
Seokjin jumped as turned to glare at Yoongi.
Sure, he would be drooling if Yoongi didn't wake him up from his little daydream.
He then gave Yoongi a finger on his lips, signal not to tell Namjoon that he's there. The blonde shrugged, "You shouldn't walk too much, hyung" he said and went after the couch, laying down probably for his short nap before he has his lunch with Jimin later.

Seokjin smiled as Namjoon hasn't even moved an inch from his spot.
Suddenly, the brown hair got an idea but the same time he tried to move, the door opened again.

"Oh J-"
With wide eyes, Seokjin pulled Hoseok and clasped his mouth tightly. "Shut up. Don't let Namjoon know I'm here."

"Hoseok?" Namjoon shoot his head back.
"Yea?"
"What's up?"
"Nah, I thought that was Jimin," He pointed at the figure on the couch.
"Oh," Was Namjoon's only respond before he turned back to his work.

Seokjin sighed in relief and went out from his hiding, this time he approached the man.
He walked in his tippy toes, making as little noise as possible.

When the distance was right, Seokjin lunged forward and as he was about to wrap his arms around his loving boyfriend,

"Holy chicken!" Namjoon squeaked out in an unmanly way as he bounced forward.

Seokjin froze dead on his track as he heard Hoseok's boisterous laugh.

Namjoon finally turned his body back, "Hyung, what are you doing-" Namjoon stopped mid track and put a hand over his mouth.
Seokjin was glaring at him as if daring him to laugh.
So the younger swallowed it down and nodded, "Okay, okay! So, why- why are- you here?" Namjoon finished with much difficulities as he tried so hard not to laugh because damn, who won't laugh?

Oh my god, Jin had just have his pregnant tummy bonked against his back and sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter