Maybe It's Not All That Bad

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sighs.
He should have expected this to happen.
Oh, him and this cursed destructive power of his.
He just repaired this exactly 2 weeks ago, so how come does it break AGAIN!?

Namjoon sighs for the second time.
At least the he hadn't the tap, else he's going to have to deal with the gushing water for the second time this month.
He put aside the broken shower head and wear his clothes again, cringing at the sweat that makes the material sticks to his body again.
There goes his plan for the refreshing shower after his P.E class.

But after everything, Namjoon doesn't want to give up just yet. He wants the shower. He needs to shower.
Going to Yoongi or Hoseok's room would be much a hassle since they are in different building. And walking there would mean facing the glaring sun and sweating, again.

Namjoon exits the room, grabbing all of his essentials, he goes out of his dorm room he shares with no one. He takes a deep breath to calm himself and opts for the only room beside his. 
Well, whatever. It's just this once. I hope he doesn't hate me for this.
He softly knocks on the door.

"Yeah?" Come the voice from the other side of the door.
"Excuse me, I'm Kim Namjoon from the room next door. I'm sorry but can you please help me?"
Only then did the door is pulled open and Namjoon needs to stop himself from gawking because the one who opened the door for him is none other than the school president, his crush, Kim Seokjin in his glory.

"Uh.. Is there something wrong? Namjoon-ssi?"
He coughs awkwardly after noticing that he has been staring for quite awhile. "I'm sorry to bother you, Seokjin-ssi. But can I borrow your shower?"
Seokjin gives him a puzzled look.
"The thing is, the head of my shower broke and as you can see I'm a sweaty mess. Going to my friends' room is such a pain in the because it's hot outside and I just want to have a refreshing shower as soon as possible so yeah.. can I borrow your shower?" He says quickly.

The other seems to be surprised by the rushed explanation but nods, "I see. Come on in and feel free to use it." He says with a smile and Namjoon follows after his step inside.
He tails him awkwardly as Seokjin tells him about his bathroom whereabout.

"Is there anything you want to ask? Something you don't understand or anything?"

Yes, would you go out with me?

"No, I think understand everything you have said. Thank you so much, Seokjin-ssi."
"It's nothing. Take your time, I'll be there," He points to the small living room before continuing, "If you need anything."
"Yes. Thank you again," Namjoon nods and excuses himself inside the bathroom.

It's around 30 minutes, Seokjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter