Of Mistake and Fight

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, Taehyung stop crying," Jungkook whispers to his ears as he hugs the sobbing boy tightly.
"Let's go home?" He asks again, ready to lift Taehyung up but the other shakes his head. 

Jungkook sighs, "Alright. Let's go to a hotel, I'll stay with you."
Taehyung reluctantly nods and gets up, rubbing his now red and puffy eyes harshly.
"Babe, don't do that," Jungkook grabs a hold of Taehyung's hand and entwined it with his own before pulling them into the closest hotel.

 

It doesn't take long for Taehyung to fall asleep as soon as Jungkook sets him down on the bed. All of the crying and shouting has surely worn him out.

Jungkook is just absentmindedly Taehyung's hair when his phone beeps loudly. Surprised, he immediately snatches it and presses the receive button.

"Yes?"
"Guk."
"Ah, Jiminnie hyung. How's it over there?"
"Not good. Yoongi hyung refused to talk and went straight to bed." Jimin sighs from the other line. "What about Tae? And where are you guys again?" 

Jungkook sighs, "Not good too. He just cried and we're in the K hotel."
Jimin exhale loudly, "Well.. Let's try again tomorrow? Go to sleep, Guk. You need to work and I'll visit you guys later."

"Alright. You too, hyung. Good night."
Jimin chuckles, "Sadly this is not really a good night."
"I know right."
"Bye, Guk. Love you and Tae too."
"Mhm, Love you guys too."


When the line goes dead, Jungkook receives a message instead.

Tell me your room number.
Jungkook chuckles and types a quick, 1108

 


-----¦¦-----

 

Jungkook wakes up to an endlessly sound of bell and he groans out loud.
"Who the heck," He mumbles, pushing himself up with a frown.

He studies his surrounding and everything that happened last night come rushing back to him.
"Right. Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung got into a fight yesterday."

He remembers it so clearly.

 


Taehyung has been complaining about Yoongi not coming home and is too absorbed in his work for a week long . But of course he doesn't say a thing to the guy himself.

And when Taehyung has gathered enough courage and decide that he should tell this to their eldest, he just need to do it in a wrong time.

Yoongi has just came home after a long 3 days spent in his studio, working and this is certainly not what he hoped to receive when he's finally home.

"Hyung, can't you just take it easy? Your work, I mean?" He first attacks Yoongi with a hug, keeping his tone light not to piss his hyung off.
But unlike what he expected, Yoongi pushes him away, "You're so loud, Taehyung. Keep it down, it's making me dizzy," He says, tone cold. "And I can't. This is my work and I need to take this seriously."

Taehyung frowns at that but still keep a smile on his lips, "But can't you at least take a break from time to time? Like.. you haven't been spending much time with us lately. I'm sure you don't even remember when was it the last time you spend a whole day with us."

"So are you saying that I should use my time to play around foolishly with you rather than using it for my work?"
"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin can't believe what his hyung just said.
"...." Taehyung says nothing and just stares at Yoongi's deep brown eyes.

Seeming to realize his mistake, Yoongi sighs. "I'm tired. Let's talk this out tomorrow."
Taehyung breathes a laugh, "Tomorrow? Tomorrow, you say? And talk?" He scoffs. "I can't even remember how long is it since the last time we have a proper talk with you. If you like your work that much why are you coming back here?"

"Hyung," Jungkook calls, tone warning but Taehyung doesn't care.

"Why don't you just go and sleep at that studio you love so much? It saves you the trouble of coming back all the way here just to sleep."
Yoongi's eyes twitch at that, "What do you mean by that?"
"I'm telling you, if you choose your work over us, you might as well go and spend eternity at that studio of yours instead of coming back here."

"Taehyung, stop." Jimin pleads but no, Taehyung has no intention of stopping.

"So, you're telling me to leave?"
"If you favor your work that much, yes. Because you know what? These days, you are acting more and more like a stranger."
This time, it's Yoongi's turn to laugh. "You know what, Taehyung. If I must say, you do realize that this is my house, right? If anyone need to leave, isn't it-"

"You two, please. Stop already!" Jimin shouts but no one is listening. 

"Isn't it you?" Yoongi continues what he is saying, making sure his words are heard loud and clear.

Taehyung in deep breath, vision getting blurry as everything Yoongi has said sunk. Biting his lips, he glares at Yoongi, "You know what, you're not the Yoongi hyung I know anymore." He says one last time and storms out the house and Yoongi simply goes to their room.

"Taehyung! Hyung! Why must you say that to him- Tsk, he's gone too. I'll go to Tae," Jimin says, ready to chase after his lover but Jungkook stops him, "I will. It's dangerous, you stay here with Yoongi-hyung."
"Okay. Be safe, Jungkook."
Jungkook nods and leaves after a peck on Jimin's lips.

 

 

 

The continuous ringing of doorbell pulls Jungkook out from the little flashback he is in.
"Right. That must be Jimin." He mumbles and goes to answer the door.

"You know how long have I been standing here?" Jimin huffs when the door finally opened.
"Sorry," Jungkook kisses his forehead as an apology. "Hyung didn't come with you?"
Jimin shakes his head, "He is gone when I wake up. Where's Tae? Oh and I bring you guys' clothes. Go get changed and ready for work, Kook. I'll stay with Tae."

"Alright."

 

Jimin walks to where Taehyung is while Jungkook goes to the bathroom.
He sits on the bed and Taehyung's hair. "Yoongi-hyung is such an idiot, isn't he? I can't believe he said that." He whispers to himself.

Taehyung stirs from his sleep and he opens one of his swollen eyes only to see Jimin.
"Good morning," Jimin smiles at him.
"Morning.." Taehyung mumbles, closing his eyes again. "Jiminnie, I had a dream."
"What is it?"
"I had a fight with Yoongi hyung and he told me to leave."

Jimin's expression fell at that, "That..."
Taehyung chuckles, "That's not a dream, is that?" He says, tone cracking.
The slightly older one sighs, "Don't cry anymore, Taetae." He says, pulling Taehyung up and hugging him. "Jungkook wouldn't like this. And me too."
"Sorry," Taehyung rubs his eyes again, forcing a smile on his lips. "Where's Guk again? I remember him being with me."
"Shower. He needs to go to work."
"Oh."

"Want breakfast, Tae? I brought some from home."
"Not really. I'm not hungry."
"You haven't had anything to eat since last night, Tae. You need to eat."
"I'm fine for now, Jiminnie. Later, yeah?"
"Okay. But you must eat, okay?"
"I will. Now let me go back to sleep."

Jimin nods and let Taehyung buries himself inside the blanket.
Soon, Jungkook comes out dressed neatly in his work suit.
Jimin playfully hoots at him, "Jeon Jungkook, I can never get enough seeing you in that,"
The younger rolls his eyes before smirking, "Want to be done by me when I'm in this clothes?"
"." Jimin laughs and stands up. "But yeah, maybe after everything is good." He winks playfully.
"Tae's not awake yet?"
"Went back to sleep."
"Hmm, well, how about a breakfast with me?"
"Of course."

 


Taehyung is finally up when the clock hits 10 AM and he finds Jimin curled next to him.
He smiles down at how small Jimin looks before he quietly makes his way down. Trying not to wake Jimin but his attempt failed when Jimin stirs.

"Tae, you're up."
"Yeah, I'll go wash up. Just a minute."


"Did Jungkook go to work? And Jiminnie did you bring my phone with you?"
"Yeah and I did. Search for it in that bag."
"Hmm," Taehyung gets his phone easily. He unlocks it and try to see if he gets any message or maybe missed call from Yoongi but no, there's nothing.

He then joins Jimin back on the bed. "Hey."
"Hmm?"
"Did.. Did Yoongi hyung perhaps.. said anything?"
Jimin shakes his head, "No. He didn't talk to me at all."
Taehyung sighs, "Sorry. If only I kept my mouth shut. Now I got all of us involved."
"It's fine, Taetae. We all know you mean no harm, Yoongi hyung was just tired and it's always like this, is it not? When the two of us fight, the rest get dragged in as well. So, don't be sorry. More importantly, Taetae. Do you want to go home?"

Taehyung bites his lips on the question before reluctantly shakes his head.
"It's okay. I understand," Jimin smiles sadly at him as he stands up. "What about going out? Shopping?"
The younger one shakes his head, no and Jimin can just sighs and nod at his decision.

"Go take shower. Tae."
"Okay."

Breakfast, check.
Shower, check.
They have no part time job this week so it's fine for them to laze around all day.
Dressed in his usual shorts and oversized shirt, Taehyung stays curled in the bed, inside his arms, and this is driving Jimin crazy.
He wants his happy,  bubbly Tae back.

"Taehyung baby, don't be sad. Everything will work out just fine."
The younger only let out a small, weak whimper at that.
"Trust me, Tae. Trust us. Everything will be alright soon."
"I hope so too, Jiminnie." Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut.

People says when one is sad, they tend to sleep a lot and Jimin guesses it's true. Because it's all Taehyung has been doing.

It's around 8:30 PM when Jimin receives a message from Jungkook.
It says that Jungkook will take action and go to Yoongi's studio tonight.
Well.. what can Jimin do except wishing him a good luck and tell him not to fight.
He too, want this to end as soon as possible.

He kisses Taehyung's lips, "Good night, Taehyung."

 

-------||------

 

"Oh, God. my boss and his grumpy self. It's already 8:10! Goodness," Jungkook is in midst of grumbling to himself when he sees this familiar building.

"Yoongi-hyung. He must be there," He mumbles to himself. "Well.. should I?" He contemplates with himself  before he decides to it and just go. Of course, he doesn't forget to text Jimin beforehand.

 

Jungkook pushes the door open and he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter